“Is that the Tower of Terror?! That’s Inappropriate.” A Disneymoon TR! COMPLETE!

What a great night at the BD and a great CM!! I feel like I always read bad reviews of the BD and yours was a refreshing change :) I love that grapefruit cake too - it's so delicious!

I'm glad our review was refreshing! It was the highlight of our trip! That grapefruit cake was delicious! Not something we would normally get but boy was it good! Thanks for tagging along! :goodvibes

Congratulations. DH and I ate at the Brown Derby on our honeymoon in 1995. Always brings back special memories. And subscribing.

Congratulations. DH and I ate at the Brown Derby on our honeymoon in 1995. Always brings back special memories. And subscribing.

Thank you! I'm glad that you and your DH have that special memory! :goodvibes Congratulations on your 18 years! Amazing! Any tips? :)

Thanks for subscribing!

After 18 years he is still my best friend. Make sure he is your after 18 years and you will have no problems

Hoping I can catch up today...

YOur start has drawn me in..

We got married in 2007 and I wish we would have done some Disney stuff in our wedding. I saw on Pinterest where a girl had her bridesmaids dress as the disney princesseses.. why didnt I think of that??
Love the carriage idea and love the vows that your DH said.. LOVE IT!!!!

After 18 years he is still my best friend. Make sure he is your after 18 years and you will have no problems

Aw, that is so sweet! You are an inspiration!!! :lovestruc

Hoping I can catch up today...

YOur start has drawn me in..

We got married in 2007 and I wish we would have done some Disney stuff in our wedding. I saw on Pinterest where a girl had her bridesmaids dress as the disney princesseses.. why didnt I think of that??
Love the carriage idea and love the vows that your DH said.. LOVE IT!!!!

Aw, thanks!! I know, see... My DH didn't even want to do the personalized vows and then he stole the wedding! :lmao: Not even fair! But, I guess it's worth it to hear vows like that!

Oh, Pinterest... How I love that! I saw that picture! My old coworker sent me an email with this girl who dressed as Ariel and her hubby dressed as Prince Eric. It was so cute!!

Enjoying your TR!!

Thanks! I appreciate you commenting! I'm getting ready to do an update. :cool1:

Princesses, Fireworks, and a fairytale! Day 6, Part 1

Well, we just took in over a foot of snow so if you don’t mind, I’m going to go off-topic and show you some adorable pictures of my fur-babies playing in their first big snow! They’ve seen two snows in their lifetime; one right before Christmas and one on New Years Eve! Both of those only totaled a combined 4.7 inches. This one totaled over a foot and boy did these girls have fun! Laila was hard to get pictures of because she wouldn’t come back up to the deck for me to get pictures! Ellie, however, is a Mama’s girl so it was fairly easy!

913305D6-2EEC-434F-9BD6-FDDF22930098-5639-000002A766DAC2EE_zps3257c923.jpg

“Mom! This is so awesome!!!”
1A2A1525-85DC-48A8-BE61-C57B0DE9CDB4-5639-000002A6F35078DA_zpsd2a34238.jpg

07448D7D-25C1-4141-ABE1-363FB50D8FC8-5639-000002A71360635B_zpsc94720a3.jpg

Tuckered out from playing in the snow! Laila is actually lying with a Disney World blanket!

1D4E6F7F-347A-4F84-B899-D9C6D7B6AE0F-5639-000002A73604F8FF_zpsa2c5134c.jpg

This day did not quite start so happily. I was on my way to work already battling a couple of inches of snow only to get to work around 8:00. Snow was coming down 3-4 inches an hour so by the time we closed work at 9:40 there was several inches on the ground! I had to dig my car out of the parking lot only to get stuck driving home. My parents had to come rescue me and then had to drive me home during a small break in the storm quite a few hours later. Our airport is about an hour away from us and the DH was working there yesterday so somehow he made it home unscathed! My parents also had to come pick me up to take me to work this morning as well as drive me home as no one has touched our neighborhood. Here’s a picture of my car being all stuck…

8515FB93-4932-4DA0-8175-E1036EF6B5C5-5639-000002A7218BEE05_zps4fb50797.jpg

Also, I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day! I came home from a long day at work only to find Devan cooking chicken pesto (one of my favorites that he introduced me to)! He had got me an adorable arrangement of flowers. It was a very low key V-Day since we had so many unplanned expenses come up (including another medical bill from his surgery back in October! Blegh!) but it was great! Probably one of my favorites we’ve had!

3B028F29-54B4-4C1D-82BA-F30059A34FD2-781-000000428493E729_zps477c0133.jpg

3779B120-85A7-457C-B3FA-C9067FF34481-781-00000042805F53FA_zpsbc31acff.jpg

0DDD99A9-E088-428F-A8AF-FD2BF3CF9492-781-000000427ABC306C_zpsa84baa3b.jpg

Forgot we had a little snow then too!

C816C5EF-416C-441F-839D-D97E9DCEFDD1-781-0000004275EDFCE9_zps56713cc1.jpg

Anyway, on to Day 6!

So, how on earth were we going to top Day 5? I mean, it was just… perfect! I still get giddy when I think about it! I can’t wait to eat there again in December!! Well, Day 6 was pretty great itself! We started the day by sleeping in and going down to get some breakfast to split! We ate at Contempo Café quite a bit during our stay and it was pretty good! However, there was multiple times where people took our food instead of their food. Not necessarily their fault, just could have been organized a little bit better. But it did the job and we were off! We headed up to the monorail and saw this:

IMG_0945.jpg

A second glance… NO WAY would you find me up there!

IMG_0946.jpg

So high!! Ah!!

Our first stop was the Backlot Tour! I love the Backlot Tour! Another classic Disney attraction! No matter how many times I have to go I have to take pictures! Though, this time, I handed the camera over to my DH. I like when he gets involved!

IMG_0947.jpg

He was really proud of this picture. He’s such a cutie!

IMG_0951.jpg

Don’t see people working very often!

IMG_0952.jpg

Our tour through Catastrophe Canyon was great! I believe Devan recorded it and I got very wet with the falls splashing everywhere. We then went to rummage around in the gift shop by the Muppets 3D!

He’s me rocking Kermit!

IMG_0958.jpg

Devan does an awesome Kermit impression, by the way. I think he’s secretly really proud of it!

We decided to head over to the other side of the park to see if we could catch a ride on Rockin’ Roller Coaster! It was really hot today, but we couldn’t help but stop to take a quick shot of the two of us!

IMG_0959.jpg

I wish the powerlines weren’t here because I really like this shot of ToT!

IMG_0960.jpg

But, we ended up getting some photopass pictures on our walk there!

538535_2332901364498_2096651159_n.jpg

539422_2332902684531_911160309_n.jpg

WHAT? TINKERBELL?? Oh... Never mind! Haha! Guess she flew away too fast!

284685_2332903004539_172546037_n.jpg

Right after our photopass pictures we saw an all too familiar sight… The Brazilian Tour Groups…

IMG_0961.jpg

These guys were EVERYWHERE! Cutting in front of people in line… Stepping in front of families taking photopass pictures. Gosh, just no common courtesy. We went on our way, secretly muttering our annoyances about the Brazilian Tour Groups, only to see that Rockin’ Roller Coaster again had a huge wait with no fast passes available until 8:00 P.M. I couldn’t believe it! Day 6 and I still wasn’t going to get the chance to ride it… This depressed me a little bit, but I was determined. I would ride it at some point, though we didn’t have much time left!

Anyway, Devan and I were feeling quite hungry so we stopped at one of my favorite places: Fairfax Fare! We split a quick service credit and got a drink and some chicken. It was alright, but it was so hot out that our drink was gone within minutes… We decided to get a quick pic of our buttons! We were quite proud of them!

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

We then decided we needed to take a break and get out of the heat. We headed back to the Contemporary for a quick nap.

Continued in next post...

The nap was very refreshing and gave us the strength we needed for the evening at the parks! We were heading to the Magic Kingdom for dinner at a place Ive always wanted to eat at! The Royal Table! Every time Ive tried to make a reservation here theyve always been booked& So, I made sure that on our honeymoon we got an ADR here! We really enjoyed walking to the park but it was too hot to consider that today. We walked to the monorail loading station and a beautiful site came into view: The Avengers Monorail. Devan had been seeing this ALL TRIP and wanted to ride it so badly! Well, he was finally getting his chance! Look how excited he looks! (Also, his eyes are so blue here! Being a brown-eyed girl, I'm super jealous of how his eyes change color. From blue to green... Ah, so jealous!)

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Well, we ended up getting stopped on the monorail, something that happened a lot the last few days we were here. When the monorail pulled up to the station it was 5:40 P.M. and our ADR was at 5:45 P.M. I was starting to panic. I didnt want to lose this ADR! Id wanted to eat there for so long! We were running through the streets as fast as we could, but of course there were so many people on Main Street! The entrance to The Royal Table was farther away than I thought. We finally made it.. at 5:55 P.M. We ended up having to wait half an hour to eat. It was better than not being able to eat there at all. Once they let us in though, I was so excited! We were finally here!

IMG_0978.jpg

Oh my dear hubby&

IMG_0980.jpg

Saw these little guys!

IMG_0983.jpg

It was absolutely gorgeous in there! We got our fun little toys!

IMG_0992-1.jpg

And took our seats! We had pictures with every princess. My favorite was Ariel. She was great!

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

Anyone notice her flexing in the picture with my hubby? Not sure Eric would have liked that interaction& Haha! She asked where we were from and when we told her the Kansas City area we received this response:

Oh really? Im going to be swimming to their fountains on the plaza here pretty soon. Ive always enjoyed making trips there. The water is so nice!

So, I think that means she is from the Kansas City area? Not quite sure but thats what Im going with. How else would she know about the Plaza Fountains? She also told me I looked like Flounder because of my outfit, which I did!

Our least favorite was Belle, which is sad because I love the character Belle. She was just kind of grumpy and didnt really seem in character.

IMG_0997.jpg

Aurora was alright. Devan and I decided while waiting to be seated that we are going to name our first daughter Aurora. Kind of a sweet moment we had.

IMG_0994.jpg

The food here was alright. Mine was better than Devans. He didnt enjoy his very much.

Appetizers:
Mine:
IMG_0998.jpg

Devans:
IMG_0999.jpg

Entrees:
Mine:
IMG_1000.jpg

Devans:
IMG_1001.jpg

While waiting for our desserts we took some pictures of the gorgeous scenery.

IMG_1003.jpg

Desserts!
Mine:

IMG_1005.jpg

Devans:
IMG_1006.jpg

Mine was really good, better than my meal. Devan again didnt enjoy his& One last picture before we left!

IMG_1007-1.jpg

We spent the next 20 minutes trying to get a picture behind the castle. Not even kidding. We were having issues getting the flash to show our faces with the beautiful lighting behind us. So, we took my cell phone, turned on the flashlight, and shined it on our faces! Not too shabby!

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

It was time for us to watch Wishes in the park. We hadnt done this yet and tonight was the night! We found a great spot just off Main Street and camped out.

IMG_1028.jpg

We even got to watch the parade!

IMG_1030.jpg

I tried to just sit and enjoy the show, which always makes me really emotional. But, I had to get a couple of pictures&

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Due to having extra magic hours we went over to see if we could ride Thunder Mountain! Unfortunately, it was broken down. Devan didnt want to ride Splash that night so we ended up just walking around Main Street, meandering through the shops. Have I mentioned how much I love Main Street? Especially at night. Its gorgeous.

IMG_1052.jpg

We spent a lot of time at the crystal shop. I have a special love for Swarovski. I could spend hours in that store. Ive actually been to the main store in Austria and you wouldnt believe the sparkle in that place.

We were feeling great and decided to walk back to the Contemporary. The walk back was very relaxing except for one thing. It started to rain! Got to hand it to Florida! The rain storms here are wonderful. We kept walking and enjoyed the rain& until it started thundering and lightning, then we sped it up a little! It was nice not caring about the rain though. It was freeing almost.

We ran through the doors of the Contemporary only to be blasted by their arctic air conditioning! They really could stand to turn the heat up a little. (As I write this, Laila is dreaming next to me, and its super adorable! Off topic, sorry!)

We got to the elevator with a lot of people who had just come from the parks. We pressed the 11th floor and the light went off. Um? We made it up to the 5th floor and the elevator started going down. It stopped on the 4th floor. Um? What the heck? We hit 11 again and a few others in the elevator hit other floors. Our buttons lights kept going back off and we never made it to our floor. Was this a real life Tower of Terror? It was beginning to feel like it! After many tries of everyone trying to make it to their floors, many people got off. We tried again and it took us a few more tries but we made it to 11! We got off with cheers of joy and walked to our rooms. Im not going to lie& I jumped off the elevator because I was afraid it was going to drop at any moment!

We drifted off to bed and dreamt of tomorrow, though that meant it was our last full day at Disney World and that depressed me& I hate the last full day. Its so sad& In fact.. its making me sad just thinking about it!

Up Next: Will we ever ride Rockin' Roller Coaster?

Oh goodness, I know that run to the castle for CRT all to well - I've done it twice!! Both times we didn't plan to be in MK the day of the reservations, and both times we had some transportation issue which led to a rush. The castle really does seem SO FAR AWAY when you just want to be inside of it =)

I love the Wishes photos, too. Very clever with your cell phone flashlight!!

Oh goodness, I know that run to the castle for CRT all to well - I've done it twice!! Both times we didn't plan to be in MK the day of the reservations, and both times we had some transportation issue which led to a rush. The castle really does seem SO FAR AWAY when you just want to be inside of it =)

I love the Wishes photos, too. Very clever with your cell phone flashlight!!

Maybe it's something about CRT! :rotfl: I know what you mean! When we made it off the monorail with five minutes to spare, I was thinking, "Oh, we have plenty of time!" But, it was so much farther than I thought!

I just love Wishes. Not sure there's a single time I've watched it where I haven't become really emotional.

Thanks! I like taking pictures and I was determined to get that picture. Luckily, it worked out! :cool1:

Our Last Full Day… Day 7!

With all trips, I think everyone dreads their last full day. It is your last chance to get everything done that you want to, including packing for your trip home the next day. Yes, we were missing Laila (Ellie wasn’t a part of our family just yet) and we were missing Jake and Annabelle, but we just weren’t ready to come home to reality. We had never vacationed just the two of us before and it turns out, we really enjoyed it! Getting to go at our own pace, doing the things we want to do, just being with each other, no interruptions. We were going to miss that. But, we tried not to dwell on the fact that it was our last day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Plus, we had some big plans for today!

We knew our main goal was to get me on Rockin’ Roller Coaster! I was determined! It is one of my favorite attractions and to go an entire trip without riding it was unacceptable! We got to Hollywood Studios and it wasn’t very crowded. First, we went and grabbed fastpasses to Rockin’ Roller Coaster! Return was for between 9:15 and 10:15! But, there was practically no line so we just jumped in line anyway and rode it with very little wait!!!

394540_2332513714807_2108543320_n_zps3323c5c9.jpg

377271_2332513954813_854836134_n_zps35095aaa.jpg

I always like to get a picture of us after the ride ends when you’re waiting in the tunnel to be zoomed to the exit!

304751_2332514234820_1993875312_n_zps217179d7.jpg

By the time our ride was over, we could use our fastpasses!! Oh, I was thrilled!

IMAG2085.jpg

199786_2332903284546_953231347_n.jpg

After we jumped off Rockin’ Roller Coaster filled with a renewed energy we went to see how long the fastpass was for Toy Story Mania. We had ridden it once before and had a lot of fun on it! We would never wait in line for it though without a fastpass. We were lucky! It was almost 10:00 A.M. and the fastpasses were only for between 12:15 and 1:15 P.M. We grabbed them and went on our way feeling very successful!

We started walking to the other side of the park when something caught Devan’s eye. He turned to me and said, “Chrissy! Look, it’s Eeyore!” Eeyore is my favorite! I just love him! Devan gave me a necklace that has Eeyore hanging upside down from inside a heart. On the back of the heart it’s engraved, “Some days look better upside-down.” I tend to stress out fairly easily over the smallest things because I over-think everything! That necklace was really a perfect present. Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to get in line to take a picture and of course I said yes! We got there just in time too because they cut the line off not far behind us. Phew! It was finally our turn and I was giddy! The interaction with Eeyore and Tigger was great! Eeyore loved my necklace and I was just happy as a little girl!

404040_2332903644555_910053592_n.jpg

224775_2332904044565_382748402_n.jpg

I even got their autograph on the itinerary binder I had made!

221921_2332904404574_2121647715_n.jpg

533224_2332904844585_1852113598_n.jpg

This brought back so many childhood memories and I was so glad to be reliving them with my husband!

We stopped off at one of the shops (can’t remember the name) that we had a 20% discount from a receipt. We looked around for a while, trying to stay out of the late July heat, and ended up talking to one of the cast members about Mizzou and the Kansas City Chiefs (back when there was still hope for them, haha!)! How many people were we going to run into that had lived in Kansas City? This was crazy! We talked with him for probably a good half an hour! We purchased a really cute shirt for me and Devan tried on some hats. Haha!

IMAG2084.jpg

We said goodbye to the cast member and headed off to find Muppet Vision 3D! I LOVE the Muppets. My little sister and I saw the new Muppets movie when it was in theaters, and on our way back to the car we were singing “Together Again” and were getting all sorts of strange stares. But, the Muppets were our childhood! In fact, when my older sister and I were going to Disney World way back when we were little, my parents would bring a tv and anchor it in the car so we’d have something to watch. Oh the days before portable DVD players and car DVD systems. We had a videotape that had The Muppet Movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and The Muppet Movie again on it. We watched that tape over and over until we arrived at Disney World (a good 24 hour drive). I think this might be the reason my parents never drove us there again! Lol.

On the way there, we stopped at Starring Rolls and we got a blue slushi. Our friend, Alex, is obsessed with these. He has been to Disney with us twice so when I stopped for this slushi, I had to take this picture for him.

IMAG2088.jpg

We hopped in line for Muppet Vision 3D and I couldn’t help but be giddy.

IMAG2087.jpg

We had an absolute blast… Well, me probably more than Devan. For some reason, he’s not a big Muppet fan. He didn’t watch them as a kid and I think that must be why. But, I had fun! We started walking back towards Prime Time Café when I saw an umbrella . I had just seen “Singin’ in the Rain” for the very first time at our local theater. They were doing a 50th Anniversary (I think 50th?) and so I was currently obsessed. Seeing that movie after hearing all the neat facts about it from The Great Movie Ride made it even better! I grabbed the umbrella and stepped on the drain and it started raining!!

IMAG2086.jpg

What a cool thing for Hollywood Studios to do!

By then it was almost time for our lunch ADR at 50’s Prime Time Café. Our ADR was for 11:45 A.M. so by the time we were done with that it would be almost time to ride Toy Story Mania! Man, today was working out great! We walked in, sat in the waiting area for less than a minute, and were then called to our seats!

IMAG2089.jpg

IMAG2091-1.jpg

We were greeted by our waitress who told us we had better eat our greens or we weren’t leaving. Well, I became a little bit frightened. I hadn’t eaten here in a long time and I don’t remember being told that. Our waitress was just okay. She wasn’t very good at giving refills and with it being so hot outside; I wanted my money’s worth of pop! Lol.

Devan and I ordered fairly similar things. The main difference is his had meatloaf and roast on it and he was lucky and ended up with fresh green beans! I was the one who ended up with “greens” and they were GROSS!

IMAG2092.jpg

IMAG2093.jpg

I did NOT like them so we switched his green beans with my “greens” before our waitress could see us. Devan actually liked the “greens”. We ordered our dessert; I ordered the Sundae and Devan ordered the Chocolate Malt (his favorite).

IMAG2095.jpg

IMAG2094.jpg

Devan was starting not to feel too well. He gets over-heated really easily even though he drinks water like you wouldn’t believe. He can black out for seconds or minutes at a time and it can be really scary. He has heat strokes every summer. Well, we decided that he was okay enough to walk out and take a seat so someone could have our table.

It was time for our fastpass to Toy Story Mania but I told Devan that if he didn’t want to ride it we could give our fastpasses to a couple of people. He decided that he wanted to ride it so we hopped in line. We were on the ride within two minutes! The last time we had ridden TSM, it had broken down on us. We actually didn’t really get to “play” like you were supposed to so we were hoping we would have a repeat experience! It was a tough match, but Devan beat me at the VERY end. It came down to the last game! Unfortunately, Devan got scared when one of the balls gets shot out of the canon at you and he slammed his head on the back of the headrest… Poor guy, he wasn’t feeling well and now he slams his head hard on the ride? You could tell he was in pain, but he was able to hide it well enough to take this picture:

IMAG2096.jpg

Of course he was. He’d get off his deathbed to take a picture showing proof he beat me in something. *shakes head*

We walked to the front of the park and got a photopass shot. The photographer was confused by our poses at first until we told him this was our last time at Hollywood Studios this vacation because we were leaving tomorrow!

223884_2332905364598_1182328070_n.jpg

But, we had to get some cute ones in there as well!

402799_2332905524602_2077540815_n.jpg

We also got some in front of the Fantasia Mickey topiaries out front!

551612_2332906004614_416445500_n.jpg

253128_2332906764633_2010695291_n.jpg

Typical “Chrissy and Devan” pose!

391469_2332907364648_157422009_n.jpg

We decided Devan needed to lie down and rest since he had a difficult last twenty minutes and prepare for our fancy ADR!

Up Next: Our Last Night At Disney, Day 7, Part 2

Our Last Night At Disney, Day 7, Part 2

Our last night at Disney was quite an adventure. A little backstory that I forgot to tell you about in Day 6’s post… Devan and I originally had reservations at Victoria & Albert’s. I was so excited for us to get all dressed up and enjoy a fancy dinner to celebrate our honeymoon. Unfortunately, on Day 6 we hit a snafu. We were getting all of our dress closed laid out and it turns out that Devan forgot his dress shoes. We called everywhere to see if there was a place nearby to purchase any and there wasn’t. So, I had to call up to Victoria & Albert’s and cancel our ADR. It was hard to do because I had been looking forward to it for so long, but that’s okay. We ended up making an ADR at Narcoossee’s instead for 5:30 P.M. instead! So, with that backstory I can get back to Day 7!

While Devan was napping I decided to start getting packed up. I figured if I did it now, it wouldn’t be the last thing I did before bed and it wouldn’t be as depressing. Did it work? I have no idea… Lol. Devan woke up from his nap and we started getting dressed. The dress I wore that night was not the dress I was going to wear to Victoria & Albert’s. In fact, this is a picture of me in the dress I had brought to wear to V&A’s.

256407_2292159385974_1359195616_o_zps2070be0c.jpg

This really make me miss my long hair… Anyway, while getting dressed I realized something. I had forgotten my strapless bra! Ah! So, now I was going to have go to bra-less! Scandelous! I guess it was our honeymoon after all. Haha!

We decided to leave a little early and do some resort exploring! We really wanted to check out the Polynesian because that is almost where we stayed for our honeymoon, but Devan thought it looked outdated in the pictures. But, before we could leave we needed to stop by the front desk. We still had an issue that had not been fixed. If you remember from earlier in the report our television did not sync up to the Wishes music and we were told they would fix it while we were at the parks the next day. Well, we found out that it hadn’t been fixed. So, we stopped at the front desk about 4:00 P.M. and told them we’d like it fixed because we were going to be watching Wishes from our balcony this evening. They said they’d get right on it and have it fixed for tonight.

We hopped on the monorail with hopes of an amazing evening and set off to the Polynesian.

When we arrived, we just took in the sights. It was absolutely gorgeous. We knew immediately that THIS was where we should have stayed on our honeymoon. The feel was completely different. We walked around the gift shop (which is huge and awesome) and were just getting compliments from everyone! The cast members were so friendly compared to those we had encounters with at the CR. We walked around and took in the sights. It really felt as if we had gone to another world!

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

We decided that whenever we took our next special trip that we would stay here. Little did we know that it would be this coming December! 9 months and 6 days away! And let me tell you, we just got a second foot of snow. Yes, we now have two feet of snow and the Polynesian just looks SO good right now! Haha.

After adventuring around the Polynesian for a while we decided to head over to the Grand Floridian. We walked out to the monorail and waited for a very long time. It was very hot outside and we were starting to get sweaty in our nice clothes! Finally a monorail showed up and we sat on it for a good ten minutes, not moving. Then there was an announcement that one of the monorails had broken down and that the monorails would be out of service for a while. So, off we got and everyone rushed down to the buses. We hopped on any bus because GF was the next stop no matter what! We got there with plenty of time to spare and… got lost! Haha. We had no idea where to go once the bus had dropped us off! We went inside and the doors we went in had no one around it. I was beginning to think we weren’t supposed to be where we were so I urged Devan that we go back outside. Finally, we found the entrance and walked in! Wow is all I can say. That place is absolutely gorgeous!

Devan felt a little awkward being in a place as fancy and beautiful as this. He said, he wasn’t sure he could ever stay here because it was just too fancy and he felt out of place. Oh well, maybe one day!

IMG_1071.jpg

We walked over to Narcoossee’s and were handed a pager after again being complimented! Man! I was loving this! We walked out onto the deck surrounded Narcoossee’s and just took in the views. Again, absolutely gorgeous!

IMG_1072.jpg

f156c8e7-2827-4269-b50d-06a3963d6132_zps99512827.jpg

We took our seats at a table with a great view. Not sure why I don’t have a picture of that! Our waiter was really sweet, as was the woman who was seated at the table next to us. I guess her husband passed away a few years ago and they would always come up to Disney World. They didn’t live extremely far away and just loved it here. She was probably in her sixties and her love for Disney was so obvious, you could see it a mile away. She was just such a pleasure to talk to. Our food came and boy was it delicious!

I ordered the filet mignon with risotto:

IMG_1074.jpg

Devan ordered the filet mignon and lobster tail! He was afraid of splurging but I told him, “Hey. This is the last night of our honeymoon. Splurge! It’s okay!”

IMG_1075.jpg

Our food was absolutely delicious! I feel like we ordered dessert but I don’t have any pictures or notes about it. Hmm… Oh well! Our waiter did give us a keepsake though!

IMG_1077.jpg

Yes, we still have them! We asked if he would take a picture and he goes, “Hey, I’m going to shamelessly advertise here.” It was quite funny and we were quite okay with that!

IMG_1076-1.jpg

We paid our bill and wandered around the GF grounds for a little while longer. We were just on cloud nine and were having an amazing evening. The monorails were finally fixed so we were able to hop on and go back to the CR. As soon as we walked through the door to our room our phone rang. It was the front desk. They were unable to fix the problem with our tv but would allow us to watch it from the Club level lounge. Well, if they couldn’t fix it at least we were still going to get to watch it! I was still somewhat annoyed that it hadn’t been fixed earlier in the week like it was supposed to have been but this would work for now! Better than not watching it at all!
We were accompanied up to the club level and ate a few of their snacks while watching the Olympics before Wishes. Finally, the lights dimmed and it was time to go out on the balcony to watch Wishes! Devan, unfortunately, couldn’t join me. Devan has a very extreme fear of heights and was having true difficulties being that high. He tried but he was shaking uncontrollably and I just told him to go back inside. I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable. I felt so bad he was having such a hard time! Wishes was beautiful! No pictures this time. I will say this. Watching Wishes from a balcony is nothing like watching it in the park. Yes, it might be more comfortable but there’s just something about having to find a perfect spot in complete darkness, surrounded by complete strangers, all just to watch a few minutes of fireworks. I don’t know… But, nothing will ever beat that.

Afterwards, we headed down to our room to get ready for our departure day. We were lucky and would be in the parks the day of our departure. I always plan it that way!

Up Next: Departure Day, Day 8!

What is up with Aurora's smile in that photo? Guess you just caught her off guard.. LOL

That picture of you two with the castle in the background is amazing!!!

I love the dress you wore to Narcossee's! You totally rocked that!

Several notes/questions after reading through!

I love that you took a picture of that Minnie dress for your future daughter.. I would totz do that, too.

At CR, you said they didn't give you the room you had booked... What do you mean? Like, you booked a king MK view, and they tried to put you in a queen Lake view or....?

My fav pic you've posted so far together is definitely the b&w one with the Eiffel Tower in the background!

What luck at the Hollywood Brown Derby!

Did you get a chance to try out the pools or jacuzzis at CR? It seems like CR was kind of a let-down for you both... Dfi and I are going there for our Disneymoon this December, and of course we hope it will go well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter