‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

Final score from the Wachovia Center BB 3...PF 1 This could be our year:cool1:
being the bb had 4 guys out w/ flu, they didnt do to bad. do you remember 1973? i was only 8 and remeber alot of it. "there date with destiny" they had to beat the big bb on there own ice. i met a few of the players back then, moose dupont, leach, clark, i meet clement years later at the old spectrum. those were the best years. old time hockey! bench clears! wow! my dd has a dance comp. in allentown this weekend, im going to miss the rematch. :sad:

being the bb had 4 guys out w/ flu, they didnt do to bad. do you remember 1973? i was only 8 and remeber alot of it. "there date with destiny" they had to beat the big bb on there own ice. i met a few of the players back then, moose dupont, leach, clark, i meet clement years later at the old spectrum. those were the best years. old time hockey! bench clears! wow! my dd has a dance comp. in allentown this weekend, im going to miss the rematch. :sad:

Old time hockey:thumbsup2 I grew watching the likes of Orr, Rattel, Cheevers, Espo, Sanderson, Bucik......I don't remember 73 but I do remember 75...the Flyers got the best of the Bruins that year as well. Do you remember in between periods on NBC..Peter Puck. What an awesome cartoon. I had a birthday cake with him on it one year:cool1:

Old time hockey:thumbsup2 I grew watching the likes of Orr, Rattel, Cheevers, Espo, Sanderson, Bucik......I don't remember 73 but I do remember 75...the Flyers got the best of the Bruins that year as well. Do you remember in between periods on NBC..Peter Puck. What an awesome cartoon. I had a birthday cake with him on it one year:cool1:
:lmao: two more books!! yes, i do remember that!! 2 years ago dw got me for christmas the flyer st.cup playoff series on dvd, what shooked (is that a word? shooked,) me the most of what i didnt remember was the ads on the boards and ice, the old style skates, its amazing how far it has come. (i see the series is 1-1 now) the girls had a nice time at the dance comp. yes ladies, i watched ballet,jazz and tap dancing from 8am to 9:30 pm last night instead of the hockey game.anyway, ill be watching for the next update, what chapter is she on?:hyper:

:lmao: two more books!! yes, i do remember that!! 2 years ago dw got me for christmas the flyer st.cup playoff series on dvd, what shooked (is that a word? shooked,) me the most of what i didnt remember was the ads on the boards and ice, the old style skates, its amazing how far it has come. (i see the series is 1-1 now) the girls had a nice time at the dance comp. yes ladies, i watched ballet,jazz and tap dancing from 8am to 9:30 pm last night instead of the hockey game.anyway, ill be watching for the next update, what chapter is she on?:hyper:

I'm told an update is coming today...but I'm not holding my breath:rotfl2:

That's bringing back memories. Those sunday afternoon games were great. Remember O'Reilly and Shultz? I grew up in north central MA and live in western PA..not many Boston sports fans out here.

By the way...great trip report. Can't believe you admitted to having a peter puck birthday cake.

That's bringing back memories. Those sunday afternoon games were great. Remember O'Reilly and Shultz? I grew up in north central MA and live in western PA..not many Boston sports fans out here.

By the way...great trip report. Can't believe you admitted to having a peter puck birthday cake.

Wow what a small world.... I grew up in Northern RI (Woonsocket) and now live in North Western PA (Erie).
Those games on NBC were the best....so much better then the fuzzy reception on WSBK TV 38:rotfl:

Great TR! I am waiting to the next post :coffee: I especially love the shadow pic of you guys at MK! Love the Mickey ears!!!:goodvibes

What is going on here, has Mr. PAD taken over the trip report and not even doing reports? :confused3

:scratchin that might be a bad thing.........it would be all hockey, golf & Red Sox updates..............:sad2:

:worship: I am impressed :thumbsup2

I'm told an update is coming today...but I'm not holding my breath:rotfl2:

on its way my dear :moped:

:welcome: to the Dis! & to the trippie!

Great TR! I am waiting to the next post :coffee: I especially love the shadow pic of you guys at MK! Love the Mickey ears!!!:goodvibes

:goodvibes thanks! update is on the way ::yes::

EMH at DHS in the morning so we are up early, early. ::yes::

FantasmicOct08356-1.jpg

First stop is to obtain FP for Toy Story………we arrive at the FP booth very quickly……….about 8:10 FP return time is already 10:45am :scared1:
The line is already very long, so we get our FP & head over to RR

(goofs :rolleyes:)
image079-1.jpg

We make our way over to Hollywood and Vine for DS4’s surprise breakfast :hyper:

FantasmicOct08389.jpg

Typical breakfast buffet (as you can see we are breakfast people………;) ), John our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food was very good as well.

And DS4 was thrilled with the characters ::yes::

FantasmicOct08370.jpg

FantasmicOct08371.jpg

FantasmicOct08382.jpg

S-T-R-E-T-C-H with JoJo

FantasmicOct08388.jpg

DS11 is less than thrilled with the characters :rotfl2:

FantasmicOct08374.jpg

& he would gladly have skipped the photo pass opportunities :rolleyes1

image099.jpg

Not the other two though!

image105.jpg

image107.jpg

Off to TS Midway Mania ::woohoo::

FantasmicOct08390.jpg

It was very cool! A-N-D I won ::woohoo:: kicked both DH’s & DS11’s tails ::yes::

Mom--110,000 points…………eat my bubbles boys (oops! wrong Pixar movie!)

The rest not even close :lmao: .

(too many img codes pt 2 next post)

The Star Wars show was very cool though ::yes:: DS11 played along for photo pass pictures.

image071-1.jpg

image068.jpg

image060-1.jpg

I was not getting the point of this little exercise until DS11 explained it to me later…….he wanted to appear to be flying out behind this…………..:confused3 ……….ship (?)

Guess I will have to crop one of these days :rolleyes1
FantasmicOct08362.jpg

The show was pretty cool……….& I didn’t see anyone getting upset that their special little snowflake wasn’t picked.

FantasmicOct08391.jpg

FantasmicOct08393.jpg

We must be excited to see Lightning McQueen

image088.jpg

image089.jpg

& DS11 is really playing along now………..he didn’t even laugh at me for wanting to take this one :rotfl:

FantasmicOct08394.jpg

We head back home for a nap :cool1:

Though the sweatshirts were off and on throughout the mornign it is still too chilly for a swim……….:cold:
FantasmicOct08410.jpg

Hidden Mickey……….by this point DS11 is obsessed with finding them

FantasmicOct08408-1.jpg

AKV pictures

FantasmicOct08406-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08405-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08411.jpg

FantasmicOct08420-1.jpg

Up next An Evening at EPCOT

Yeah! Pad is back and updating.....not that I wouldn't just love to randomly talk about hockey :rolleyes1

Loved Toy Story ride, meself.......

I loved the pictures, especially those with DS4 and the characters. I think snow picked the best one!

Happy to see another update and always waiting for the next one!!

That is the best picture :goodvibes

Great update PAD :hug:

:goodvibes Thanks Snow (ooh look the smilies are back where they are supposed to be! :woohoo: )

Yeah! Pad is back and updating.....not that I wouldn't just love to randomly talk about hockey :rolleyes1

Loved Toy Story ride, meself.......

I'll let ya chat about hockey any ole time........(might save me from having to listen (selectively of course) to it :rolleyes1

I loved the pictures, especially those with DS4 and the characters. I think snow picked the best one!

Happy to see another update and always waiting for the next one!!

Thanks Sarah! We had one that would have been just priceless but it ended up just Quincy's hand on DS4's face, this one was taken right after.

We interrupt hockey trivia to bring you a trip report.

Great Idea. :thumbsup2

PAD, DS11's face is priceless :rotfl2: 110,000 points, you go girl :woohoo:
I was go glad to read that Mr. PAD "our special snowflake" was happy just to enjoy the show.

Glad you could ditch the sweatshirts for a bit!

OK, back to hockey.

shoots scooooooooooooooore!! :woohoo: sorry ladies. that was my fault, thats what happens when you get two men on the same thread. we were just filling time till the next update. we didnt want the thread to fall to far off the charts. great pics, love looking at them!! will flowers help?:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter