‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

Your DS's are too cute :goodvibes I love the picture of DS4 trying to get away from Snow White :lmao:

Those pictures of Fantasmic! are simply awesome!

I still think back to the last couple of days at Disney and wonder if I'm completely thawed out.

Your boys are completely adorable!

Great photopass picture of all of you! The lipstick shot is priceless. :rotfl:

Excellent report, fab pics!
Lots of princesses at breakfast :thumbsup2 , did Dad get enough to eat??
You won't need sweatshirts on your August trip....

We are taking our son to the princess breakfast as well. Did your boys enjoy it? My little one wants to wear his pirate costume when he goes. He told me that he would let the princesses know that he was a good pirate, not a mean one. :rotfl:

I was a little nervous about taking a little boy there. Your adorable family seems to be having fun though. Thanks for the pictures.

We are taking our son to the princess breakfast as well. Did your boys enjoy it? My little one wants to wear his pirate costume when he goes. He told me that he would let the princesses know that he was a good pirate, not a mean one. :rotfl:

I was a little nervous about taking a little boy there. Your adorable family seems to be having fun though. Thanks for the pictures.

Our boys all enjoyed it:thumbsup2 No need to be nervous
Since all the princesses talk, they are a lot of fun.
Mary Popins was probably my favorite!
If you eat with say Tigger, he is a lot of fun and does neat stuff, but he can't talk to you.
I am sure having a pirate: with all those Princesses will make for great pictures as well.

Enjoy!!

Great pictures!

I love the photopass family photo and DS with a smudged lipstick kiss.

All of your photos are ones that will be treasured forever!

How exciting! Junior Directors 2 years in a row.

Bet you can't wait for your summer trip!

:thumbsup2 nice pics!! here comes the snow!! (again!!) :crazy2: i love your youngest, RUN!! that will all change in a few years.

Your DS's are too cute :goodvibes I love the picture of DS4 trying to get away from Snow White :lmao:

:rotfl: yeah, he was not a happy camper!

Those pictures of Fantasmic! are simply awesome!

I still think back to the last couple of days at Disney and wonder if I'm completely thawed out.

Your boys are completely adorable!

Thanks :goodvibes. We came back & I don't think it has stopped snowing :rolleyes:
You guys are chilly down there too, right?

Great photopass picture of all of you! The lipstick shot is priceless. :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 yep, he promptly tried to wipe it off!

Excellent report, fab pics!
Lots of princesses at breakfast :thumbsup2 , did Dad get enough to eat??
You won't need sweatshirts on your August trip....

certainly don't think we will be needing those sweatshirts in August! :beach:
I think Dad got enough :rolleyes:

We saw several boys there (of course most had sisters w/ them ;) ), I think your little pirate: will have a great time ::yes:: especially since he is a good pirate:
We're even thinking about doing CRT in August. (I know CPS should be called on me :rotfl: )

Our boys all enjoyed it:thumbsup2 No need to be nervous
Since all the princesses talk, they are a lot of fun.
Mary Popins was probably my favorite!
If you eat with say Tigger, he is a lot of fun and does neat stuff, but he can't talk to you.
I am sure having a pirate: with all those Princesses will make for great pictures as well.

Enjoy!!

:wave:

Great pictures!

I love the photopass family photo and DS with a smudged lipstick kiss.

All of your photos are ones that will be treasured forever!

How exciting! Junior Directors 2 years in a row.

Bet you can't wait for your summer trip!

it's the matching tee shirts! :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 nice pics!! here comes the snow!! (again!!) :crazy2: i love your youngest, RUN!! that will all change in a few years.

:lmao:

are you getting the ice storm?

we got about 4-5 inchs of snow. than it turned to rain so we didnt get the ice on the trees and power lines. just the roads iced up last nights, kids have a 2 hour delay. it was 78 and sunny in orlando. i love the northeast!!!

I love that you brought the boys to the Princess meal! I didn't do it to them last year, but little do they know that next trip they WILL be attending the breakfast at the Castle with Grandma and I! :rotfl2:

And here it come again more snow....snowed all day and won't stop till morning:sad:

The little one runs away and soon the oldest will be running after

Stay warm!!!

I love that you brought the boys to the Princess meal! I didn't do it to them last year, but little do they know that next trip they WILL be attending the breakfast at the Castle with Grandma and I! :rotfl2:

We're planning breakfeast @ the Castle in August. We told DS11 and he said it was OK with him :thumbsup2

Any hot chocolate left? Wish you would have left the cold at Disney :wave2:

great trip report!! looks like you had a great time, and sorry it was so cold! we had the same weather when we were there over Thanksgiving!

oh and WE ARE... PENN STATE! :)
love to find some nittany lion fans on the DISboards!

great trip report!! looks like you had a great time, and sorry it was so cold! we had the same weather when we were there over Thanksgiving!

PSU fans are everywhere:thumbsup2 I love wearing PSU gear in the world.... you get a lot of WE ARE.........PENN STATE

we got about 4-5 inchs of snow. than it turned to rain so we didnt get the ice on the trees and power lines. just the roads iced up last nights, kids have a 2 hour delay. it was 78 and sunny in orlando. i love the northeast!!!

& NW PA is even better :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: all the Mom's of the princess: can scowl all they want :snooty:

And here it come again more snow....snowed all day and won't stop till morning:sad:

The little one runs away and soon the oldest will be running after

Stay warm!!!

now, now---:scared1:

Any hot chocolate left? Wish you would have left the cold at Disney :wave2:

that would have been helpful!

yes, we were not expecting it to be that cold! Luckily it was sunny for us, that helped ::yes::

WE ARE....................................................... PENN STATE

& NW PA is even better :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: all the Mom's of the princess: can scowl all they want :snooty:

now, now---:scared1:

that would have been helpful!

yes, we were not expecting it to be that cold! Luckily it was sunny for us, that helped ::yes::

WE ARE....................................................... PENN STATE
:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 when you see pad2, i hear is big bad bruins are coming to town tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter