• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

†R.I.P. John Ritter†

I can't believe it. I was really shocked about it. He was not that much older than my dh.
tigercat

crap.gif
I still can't believe it. He was always so funny. I'll miss him for sure. Watching Three's Company right now.
crap.gif

I too was so shocked about John Ritter's death. I've always liked him as an actor. However, I can't get it out of my mind. I don't know if it was that he was so young, or that he seemed to be a loving father or that he had just made a huge comeback to television. I am really disturbed by his death. He will be sadly missed!

I'm in shock about his passing. I liked his shows, but I especially liked some of his dramatic roles, like "It".

He will be missed...

Suzanne

I'll miss him. What do you think will happen to his show? I suppose they will have to cancel it. It wouldn't be the same without him. But, I feel so sorry for the rest of the cast.

John Ritter = Clifford the Big Red Dog on PBS. Among other things.

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter