“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

I'm glad your family is on their way to being fully vaccinated!

It's nice to hear about Jack- you must be so proud!!

I'm so glad you're making this trip happen! Sounds like it will be wonderful!

Yay! So excited for you guys!

I also have a boy and a girl and I tell them the same thing...you’re my favorite son and you’re my favorite daughter.:goodvibes

Your sons car is nice! Congrats to him and all he’s accomplishing!

Picking outfits for my trips is a big part of the fun.
Thank you! I’m so excited to head back to Disney World.
Yes with one of each we can have a favorite 😻
We are very proud of Jack, he deserves his new car!
I do like planning outfits for the trip. I ordered a few more shirts to take along! Packing is not my favorite lol 😆

Oh wow! Congrats to you and your family on all of your son's accomplishments and that sweet new ride.

And so exciting about your trip! That's in 2 weeks!!!

Woohoo!! I am so happy for you and super happy to hear Andi will get her vaccination! What shot will she get? They just opened eligibility for the AstraZeneca vaccine for people born in 1962-1966. Even though I won't be 55 until June I was able to register and got my first shot yesterday!
Yay to getting your first dose! Andi got the Pfizer two dose and today is the 2nd one for her! My son texted me and he is getting the Johnson &Johnson vaccine on Saturday! This is the one dose. I’m so happy 😀
Congrats to your handsome and intelligent son!
Thank you so much, as you know kids named Jack are extra special!
Oh, so jelly!! You lovely ladies will have fun catching up!
I‘m really excited to say hi to these wonderful ladies!
Have you seen Ambrie? They have some very cute dresses, leggings, tunic tops etc. I figure if I can't travel to Disney, I might as well shop for Disney things!
I went and checked it out after your comment and I ended up buying a dress, several shirts and a couple t shirts for Andi! Super cute!

Oh, Caroline--I am SO happy to hear this!!!
Thank you, I am so excited to see the castle!!
Woohoo! This is so exciting too. :DI received my first shot two weeks ago as a public employee and will receive my second on Monday--yippee! No immediate plans for Disney yet, but it'll make going all the better!
Yay! I’m so happy for you! Andi has her 2nd jab today. I hope you get back to Disney soon, maybe late August and we can meet up! I would love it 😊
YES! You may brag and it's very well deserved. You must be so proud of your kids
Thank you, He makes us so proud
Yay!!! This is so exciting!!! I hope you plan to write a TR when you return?!
Yes, I will! The dis has been a pain for me with my IPad lately, not sure why but it keeps losing my comments and will just start reloading in the middle of writing, ugh. Then it was hacked and I lost this update, I was glad I saved it on my IPad
can't wait o say hello to you guys again! And glad you're trying Mythos it's AMAZING. It's been awhile since we've eaten at Confisco's but we liked that too, but OMG Mythos is fantastic!
Im excited to say hi to you and Steve. I just watched a Tim Tracker video of their lunch at Mythos and it looked so delicious. I loved the outdoor area, very private and tucked away
So EXCITING!!!! I am soooo jealous!

Andy and I got our 2nd shot yesterday. And it feels amazing!
Thank you! I’m getting really excited now! So glad to hear you both had your 2nd jab, yay!
Caroline, I am so happy for you! So glad this trip is happening for you and Andi.
Thanks Jenny, we are getting so excited 😆
Absolutely thrilled for you that this trip with Andi is happening.🎉 Every right to brag about your kids. Superstars both of them🌟🌟.
Thank you so much! We are so proud of the kiddo.

Yay to getting your first dose! Andi got the Pfizer two dose and today is the 2nd one for her! My son texted me and he is getting the Johnson &Johnson vaccine on Saturday! This is the one dose. I’m so happy 😀
Awesome news!! :)
I went and checked it out after your comment and I ended up buying a dress, several shirts and a couple t shirts for Andi! Super cute!
Glad you found some cute things! I've bought four dresses so far (World Traveler, Royal Tea, Midnight Magic and Tea Party). I love them and they will be so cool and comfy when Jack and I are there (hopefully) in August!

I'm glad your family is on their way to being fully vaccinated!

It's nice to hear about Jack- you must be so proud!!

I'm so glad you're making this trip happen! Sounds like it will be wonderful!
Thank you so much! Jack had his vaccine yesterday and Joe gets his 2nd one in 4/22 then we will all be immunized :cheer2:
I just had to write a little update on Jack, we are proud!
I am getting so excited for the trip, I talked to Andi yesterday and she is really happy about the trip! We are going in with the expectation of taking it easy and just doing what we want when we want!

It’s time for our trip, 24 hours from now, we will be on the airplane ✈

We leave for Disney World tomorrow morning. I am getting very excited. :cheer2:

I have packed except for a few incidentals which will be packed at the last minute.

I changed a few dining reservations to earlier in the day. I thought this would work better

for the longer park hours. My plan is to get to the parks early, have lunch at a sit down and go

back to the resort to rest. We will go back to the parks around 4-5pm. I have read this works best for avoiding the long lines.

I found out Universal will still have the Mardi Gras food booths. I am excited to try some of the food at the different booths.

The weather during our trip looks pretty good. It may rain the first day and stay in the 70’s the first few days but then the low 80’s. Perfect for us.

I plan to take a ton of pictures, which will include many new food and drink choices between the Epcot festival and the Universal festival.

Andi will be home soon and we will have Japanese food for dinner tonight, yum! We will try to get to bed early since our flight is at 6:15am

Here is a picture of Andi from 5 years ago. It is hard to believe she can now order an adult beverage with me. Time flies.

BCEFCF64-98F3-4B0C-AE83-4F9E081E76B7.jpeg

See you all real soon.:earsgirl::tigger:

Have fun!!!!!
I found out Universal will still have the Mardi Gras food booths. I am excited to try some of the food at the different booths.
Never heard of this. Sounds intriguing. :)
The weather during our trip looks pretty good. It may rain the first day and stay in the 70’s the first few days but then the low 80’s. Perfect for us.
Good! :)
Here is a picture of Andi from 5 years ago. It is hard to believe she can now order an adult beverage with me. Time flies.
It certainly does. My girls are both in their twenties now. How is that possible????

I have packed except for a few incidentals which will be packed at the last minute.

I changed a few dining reservations to earlier in the day. I thought this would work better

for the longer park hours. My plan is to get to the parks early, have lunch at a sit down and go

back to the resort to rest. We will go back to the parks around 4-5pm. I have read this works best for avoiding the long lines.

I plan to take a ton of pictures, which will include many new food and drink choices between the Epcot festival and the Universal festival.

Andi will be home soon and we will have Japanese food for dinner tonight, yum! We will try to get to bed early since our flight is at 6:15am

View attachment 569224

See you all real soon.:earsgirl::tigger:

Caroline.....I only just caught this update!!

I`m so happy to hear you leave tomorrow for your trip, fabulous news....

Hope you both have the best time and I so look forward to reading about it when you come back.....have an absolute blast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!