“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

I notice that all the time! Sometimes it is so hard not to say anything!! :laughing:

Stressful!!! So glad that the package with the cards was found!

Adorable!

Thanks for the great TR!!
It is amazing how little prep goes into some people’s trips! Fun to listen to some very incorrect info at times!
I’m so glad my husband found that package with the gift cards, that would have been really bad!
I love the color purple so these ears and the spirit jersey with some purple accents was perfect for me!
Thank you so much for reading along and commenting, makes this so much more fun with the interactions!

I've been MIA for the past month or two, so super behind. Trying to catch up.
Real life gets in our way, lol! Dreaming and reading about Disney helps my cold winters

Hey, that's me
Yes, so nice to meet you two!

We enjoyed meeting you as well!!
It was crowded that evening so I am glad we were able to visit and meet!

Great pic!
I can’t believe how bad it was trying to get out of the park that evening! Thank you!

Oh man! Good thing you happened to check that email!
I know, this could have been awful!

We thought the Photopass options were better for these two parks, but we already had our plans set up to go to HS and MK that day. But we did pretty well getting what was offered there
It was fun, our goal was to do all the special photo opportunities in WS after dinner, however the rain stopped that!

WHAT?!?! I didn't know about this one!!! Dang! That would have been awesome!
I read about it and knew we had to get this one with my shirt on!

Happy New Year!!! We were originally thinking going over Thanksgiving this fall, but with the uncertainty of when Galaxy's Edge will be opening, we are debating going over Labor Day instead. My parents will be joining us, this will be their second trip.
We will miss you this year if you go over Labor Day, I think this January and August will be the two Andi and I do this year! I don’t think we will go after August, just to busy at the holidays!

Your eyebrows were fine!! (I always worry about mine too :rotfl: )
Ahh Thanks, I think I look a little scary and definitely tired!!

This is absolutely my favorite perk of staying with Disney!!
I agree, we have thought of trying off site but when I add in the perks, it just doesn’t cut it for us!

Ooh, that's lucky!! She's on my meet and greet bucket list and I always skip her b/c of her line
That worked so well, she literally was by herself so worked perfect for Andi

We've cut it close twice on our regularly scheduled one...after this trip, we decided we're making the trip to get Pre-Check b/c we're over regular security lines!!
We have TSA precheck, the best money I have ever spent!!

What building do you think is most convenient? We want to stay here, but we're afraid of getting put in a building far away. On the villas side, it actually looks like some rooms might be closer to the Polynesian, but I never pay too much attention to the outer buildings on the other side. All of us want to stay here in the next trip or two (we can't decide between GF and Yacht Club).
The outer buildings are all pretty close to the main one. Sago Cay, I think is the name, is the one we stayed this August and it was super close to the bus stop and very close to the QS restaurant and the main building. We also stayed in Conch Key, and this is right in the middle of everything, very close to the boat launch. I really don’t think there is a bad outer building!

I will live vicariously through you!! If we got that much snow here, kids would be out of school for at least two weeks :scared1: We're considered a southern state, so we don't have removal equipment to handle any significant snow. It's been four years or so since we've had snow that affected things, and a photo went viral of the state line from here and Missouri - the MO side was totally clear, and ours was still a mess.
Ha, I always get a kick out of seeing cars abandoned on the roads down south when there is a little bit of snow! It must be awful without proper equipment for it! We can handle about a foot at a time and everything keeps moving for the most part, it still sucks though, lol!

I love this spirit jersey!!
Thank you, the best part is was marked down in price!

I had so much fun reading along, thank you!!
Thank you for reading and commenting!

Love this picture of you and Andi and Mickey!
Thank you, this has become a regular visit on our last day!

This made me laugh! I feel like we're always our own worst eyebrow critics. I felt like my wedding makeup brows were too heavy, but everyone else said they looked fine. I think you looked perfectly nice.
We sure are our worst critics! All I saw were eyebrows in most of the pictures on this day and a tired lady! The heat and busy trip made me look pretty haggard! I thought you looked absolutely lovely on your Wedding Day!
Ooh, you're making me want to go back here! Maybe on our next trip.
I am not a huge buffet fan, this one is so good and the characters are so darn sweet!

Glad that worked out for you! I'm sure you really didn't need the extra time at all since you had pre-check and did the airline check-in.
Yes it worked perfect, we still had plenty of time!
Leaving day is always the saddest, by far!
I know! It is sad heading to the airport

Wow, that's awesome!!
Nice to have money left over for the next trip

I feel you there! I remember what this was like.
It was a hot one this past August!

That's so frustrating!
I couldn’t believe it happened to me twice, glad I did get to ride SDD despite the crowds

I love this one!! It reminds me of Sulley.
I love Sully!
Thanks as always for reading along!

Man was I behind! The rain really put a "damper" on your last night :P but at least you had some park time the next day! As much as many people put in their ponchos and plow through rain, I just don't enjoy doing that too much.
CP breakfast is a meal we've never done, but I hear so much praise for that breakfast lasagna!

Love the purple ears :) I'm bummed we don't overlap this month but excited we'll meet in May. Definitely pack layers lol, our last Jan trip was cold. Not Minnesota cold but cold by Florida standards for sure.

Enjoyed your report as always!
Thanks so much for always joining in and taking the time to comment! I’m like you, rain is not fun, to many large pools of water to trudge through! We have been enough, I don’t need to hang in the pouring rain anymore! We did miss quite a few WS photo opportunities for the PP day, oh well!
CP is really good and it actually has been consistent can you believe that!
Thank you! I love purple and now I see WDW has a purple pair like the gold ones, oh well mine are a little different!
I know! I wish we overlapped by a day, at least we will meet in May!
Yes I will pack in layers, Florida cold is oddly cold to me, maybe the dampness?? I am bringing some warm clothes just in case! I hope it is unusually warm that week, lol!!

Wow! I am new to the DIS and this is the first trip review I’ve read and it took me 3 days :teeth: Great report and really helpful for my trip this upcoming August. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for your January review, because when we go in August we will stay at AKL. Have a great trip! Thanks for the tips!

Safe travels to you and Andi tomorrow! I hope you have an amazing time and enjoy AKL! Can’t wait to read all about it! :)

Fantastic trip report really enjoyed reading it.

Loved the photos too, you and Andi beaming in every single one, she's got those reaction photos like Groot in your hands on point too!

I thought the manager sorting out a room in GF was great customer service, hope you have a great trip coming up!

Wow! I am new to the DIS and this is the first trip review I’ve read and it took me 3 days :teeth: Great report and really helpful for my trip this upcoming August. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for your January review, because when we go in August we will stay at AKL. Have a great trip! Thanks for the tips!
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it! Heading to Florida now!

Fantastic trip report really enjoyed reading it.

Loved the photos too, you and Andi beaming in every single one, she's got those reaction photos like Groot in your hands on point too!

I thought the manager sorting out a room in GF was great customer service, hope you have a great trip coming up!
Thank you so much for joining in! Andi does know how to pose for pictures, me not so much lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!