Zoe..

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. :hug: Did you guys put her down or did she go naturally? :hug:

im really sorry i know what it's like....just think about how she's in a better place now...

Awww...

I need to put this in:
MyFolder.jpg

This is my dog Bear. He has been with me my whole life, and practically never left my side. My mom got him a few years before I was born. He had a really voilent past, all his previous owners beat him and bruised him and always took him back complaining about him. It was only the boys of the family he was in, so when we got him, he was very nervous around my dad. He is such a good dog, and always will be. He never growled at any of my parents' friends and our relatives, even upon just meeting them. Well, the years sped by, and now bear is 14 years old. The picture was taken just about a month ago. He has had problems with his legs and recently sprained two of them. We fear he will pass soon, and we have all been prepared for when the day comes.

Anyways, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost a lot of pets in my time, so PM me if you need to talk. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. The only death of a cat I've ever had to deal with was when my kitten Little Guy got ran over by a car. I was like 6 and it was real hard.

At least she died peacefully and didn't have to suffer though :(

i am sorry to hear that stephanie:sad1: i had a dog named zoe and she had problems with her brain and had to be put down but i hope the doctors will beable to help your cat zoe
~katie

Awww...

I need to put this in:
MyFolder.jpg

This is my dog Bear. He has been with me my whole life, and practically never left my side. My mom got him a few years before I was born. He had a really voilent past, all his previous owners beat him and bruised him and always took him back complaining about him. It was only the boys of the family he was in, so when we got him, he was very nervous around my dad. He is such a good dog, and always will be. He never growled at any of my parents' friends and our relatives, even upon just meeting them. Well, the years sped by, and now bear is 14 years old. The picture was taken just about a month ago. He has had problems with his legs and recently sprained two of them. We fear he will pass soon, and we have all been prepared for when the day comes.

Anyways, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost a lot of pets in my time, so PM me if you need to talk. :grouphug:

Aww I'm sorry to hear about Bear, I hope he gets better:hug:
Atleast you guys got to give him a great life, so he wasn't abused anymore.

Aw I'm sorry :hug:
My cat last year suddenly went from 18 pounds to 10 pounds and he wouldn't eat or drink...we took him to the vet and he said that he was very anemic because of a flea bite. They said it affected him more because he had been a bottlefed cat and his immune system wasn't as strong as it should be. But he's gained all of his weight back (he looks like Jabba the Hutt..in cat form)

I'm sorry about your kitty...:(

i'm so sorry.
i had to put my two dogs to sleep, i know what you're going through.
if you ever need anything, pm me. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter