Yum.....

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
What's your favorite water ice flavor?? I love vanilla, cherry, and any those tropical flavors like mango lol. What bout you guys?

Most of the time I have to mix 2 flavors because I like so many different flavors and I can't decide. I really like chocolate and blue raspberry, and I probably get those 2 the most.

I must be an idiot cuz i dunno what a water ice is.....???:confused:

cocanut chochlet! YUMMMMMMMMMMM that is the best! but they are called snow shakes here... its not really a snow ball but not reall a shake but it is GREAT!

Originally posted by KingKobra
I must be an idiot cuz i dunno what a water ice is.....???:confused:

It's also known as italian ice. I guess it's called different things in different places.

It's called Italian Ice by us.. and my fav. flavor is blueberry and cherry.

ooooooh! now i know what youre talkin about.......Italian Ice! yum!
mango for me please!:D

Italian Ice here too.. I prefer cherry and Strawberry and Raspberry (don't worry not together!). I like strawberry banana too!

oh now i getcha....i'd have to say strawberry

italian ice

I havent had one in awhile though...i do have lots of sno cones! :D and then kaki goris at disney! :D

but i like blue coconut and bubble gum and strawberry and others

Jules, I love them kaki gori things!! We have the most random picture of me holding my kaki gori at like Epcot......I look so goofy lol. Ok this post was pointless, but oh well!

I'm English, so we don't get Italian Ice or Water Ice :rolleyes:

Could explain to me what it is :confused:

Its like crushed ice with flavor and pices of fruit in it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter