Yourride Reservations

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Jeanny, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Jeanny

Jeanny <font color=blue>I can feel the warmth now!<br><fo

I just made my reservations for a towncar with Yourride. We're arriving at the Poly the day before Thanksgiving. I'll hear within 48 hours that they'll be able to fit us in. I have my fingers crossed. XXXX

I read the thread about Yourride missing Geri, but I have complete faith in Rabbit.

:D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Janis

Janis DIS Veteran

We used Yourride in June and everything was great. Rabbit called me at the hotel twice: once to confirm our trip to Universal and the night before we left to confirm our pickup time. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Every company has a bad day, but Rabbit goes out of his way to make everything right. We're using Yourride again in three weeks!

4. Rock'n Robin

Rock'n Robin Disney Queen

We used yourride in July and it was wonderful. We will book him again next time.
    Robin M.

5. Jeanny

Jeanny <font color=blue>I can feel the warmth now!<br><fo

Rabbit sent my confirmation the very next day!! I didn't have to wait up to 48 hours as the ad states... He is SO QUICK!! I printed out my reservation info (and my $5.00 coupon) and will have that in my "vacation folder" ready to go with me in November.

6. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

After reading these posts I've decided to use yourride for our trip to WDW the middle of Oct. I will call tomorow ,hope they are open on Sundays, but am now wondering (worrying ?) if I am to late to book for Oct.18th? Can anyone give an educated guess from past experiences? I was just going to use cab service but now think that yourride will be more efficient and cheaper too. Hope that they will be able to accomodate us:D

7. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

:D I reserved yourride over their web site and within 1 hour I received a confirmation. I'm happy that they could accomodate me as I have read mostly positive reviews about them. I'll probably call a week or so before our trip to confirm everything.But I do have to say that I was very happy to get the confirmation so soon after submitting my request:)