Yourride? Are they still around?

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
Our 2 trips to WDW we used Yourride and LOVED them! Now we are planning another trip and I noticed they aren't the sponsers of the tranportation board. Are they still in business?

Our 2nd. time using yourride was fantastic, Dennis arrived at the airport in a limo. Of course my first reaction is :eek: how much was the limo? I didn't order the limo, do I have enough Amer. $ to pay for this? Turns out to be Pixie dust! Our dd was celebrating her 8th birthday, she still thinks this was a birthday gift from yourride. She was born on New Years day and for a long time she thought that noisemakers and fireworks were how everyone celebrated birthdays :D

Yourride is still in business. We used them last week for our short WDW trip. Bob was our driver and he was great. On-time, polite, etc. Yourride really came through for us as we actually made our reservations the night before we left (we decided not to use Mears!). Go to www.yourride.net.

Thank you for the link! I will definitely use yourride this time, glad to hear they are still around!

Your service is GREAT. I cannot wait to book you for our November trip (I have to get airline first).:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter