Your'e kidding me right? TD number 27

Obi Wan Kenobi

DIS Veteran
Tropical depression number 27 of the year!

205516W_sm.gif

Well I know they say Huuricane season is till the end of November but I have never seen them this late! Hope it is all blown over before you go on your trip!

obi i know you want a strom when you are there :rotfl:
Paulh

Four trips in September since 2001, we've had five hurricanes including Charlie and Frances last year (landed in Miami to avoid Charlie, 1am with no hire car!), two tropical storms, and 9/11 on our first trip!

But I still love it and we're going in April next time.

Graeme said:
Four trips in September since 2001, we've had five hurricanes including Charlie and Frances last year (landed in Miami to avoid Charlie, 1am with no hire car!), two tropical storms, and 9/11 on our first trip!

But I still love it and we're going in April next time.

Wow - you have had it tough.
I flew to Orlando a week after 9/11 and although what happened in NY was truly awful, it made our trip great as the parks were sooooo queit.
We never had to que for anything.

Our most crazy day was at Universal when we went on the ET ride.... it was 10:30am, and we were the first people to ride ET that day!
The lady was sooo excited when we turned up as she had been stood there for an hour and half waiting for people to go on it!!
We felt bad for her so we rode it twice!! :rotfl:

Then last year we were supposed to fly out a week after our wedding, to stay at AKL (Sav Room) but due to Ivan our honeymoon got cancelled so we had to go 10 days later and couldn't get into AKL so stayed at Coronado instead.

My other trips were ok though....luckily!

Another one OMG!

We were there for Wilma. We just managed to miss Andrew back in 1992.

Looks like Gamma is keeping everyone guessing with its next move!!

Claire ;)

Now that is good news for Florida :) What a change in direction, I guess it must be the front sitting up north of it causing the change in direction??

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter