Your top 3 situation Comedys

The Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
The Office (Not the same without Steve Carrell, but still funny)

The Middle
Modern Family

and... I guess the 3rd one would be Good Luck, Charlie.

If they're on when I'm flipping channels, I'll sometimes also watch Happy Endings, Surburgatory, or Up All Night.

1. Modern Family
2. Modern Family
3. Modern Family

Really the only funny show on TV, IMO. The new Matthew Perry show is funny but I dont see it sticking around.

Current

1. Big Bang

2. Modern Family

3. Hot in Cleveland

All-Time Favorites:

1. WKRP in Cincinnati

2. The Andy Griffith Show

3. Everybody Loves Raymond

4. Seinfeld

I hard a time picking just three because I like different ones for different reasons.

The Middle- becuase I can watch it with DD. I grew up watching sitcoms with my dad and there are very few that you can watch with kids now days.

But the top 3 for just me

Modern Family
New Girl
Big Bang Theory

I quit watching Suburgatory because I just couldn't get into it and I quit watching 2 1/2 men because I think the new storyline is stupid and not nearly as funny without Charlie Sheen. I watch 2 broke girls but it kind of gets on my nerves now. You can almost always predict the sarcastic remarks Max is going to make and its getting old fast.

DH it not a sitcom guy at all. He's more a movie guy and the only show he really likes is Criminal Minds. But he does like New Girl and we usually watch it together so I enjoy that. He'll watch Big Bang Theory with me sometimes too but not weekly like New Girl.

The only sitcom I watch is Big Bang Theory, and even that isn't nearly as funny as older shows I used to watch.

I love the three created by Chuck Lorre:
1) Big Bang Theory
2) two/half men
3) mike/molly

For re-runs, i agree with these! Plus i want to add Frasier & 3rd Rock from the Sun. LOL!
1. Seinfeld
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. King of Queens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter