Your pin advice worked!

I did receive a pin code for the free dining, however, I already booked last year on bounceback when I was there for free dining. I do not understand how to go to the web site to change preferences? What does that mean? I cannot seem to access the site posted here. I must be doing something wrong as I am not very computer savvy!
Thanks for any help.

Well I did all these things, and then within the last 48 hrs, I ordered the custom Disney maps, and today I got an offer!!! (Disney Destinations)
It's the $500 Disney gift card with a 5 night stay 3/1 thru 4/16. $594 per adult double oc. value room. Park tickets incl. (Non hopper)
We're going in Oct., but boy am I tempted. So far the flights are what is keeping me from booking.
I will be watching my grandkids for a week in March, and have taken it off from work already, so you can imagine how tough this is. They are also going in Oct, with my DD and DSIL, and us.
I don't know if I can make this trip with my DGD2 and DGS7, with no help from their mom. DGD has never flown, so that worries me, and having her so far from home. (My DD and DSIL will be in Puerto Vallarta that week.
I guess if I can find a killer deal on airfare, I can justify this trip. AAAHHHH....
Disney is so mean!

I did receive a pin code for the free dining, however, I already booked last year on bounceback when I was there for free dining. I do not understand how to go to the web site to change preferences? What does that mean? I cannot seem to access the site posted here. I must be doing something wrong as I am not very computer savvy!
Thanks for any help.

They are referring to going back to where you registered at Disney to receive offers, newletters, etc, logging in, and updating your profile. It has three optional questions like how many times have you been, and what month were you planning on visiting--I don't remember the other one. Anyway, they are changing whatever month they had listed(if they had one listed at all) to Sept.

I think what got me the offer in today's email, was the update I did on the "MY Vacation" page of Disney's site (also ordered the custom maps.) That is the one that asks when you plan to visit again, how many times in the past and so on. So, they knew I was planning to go in Oct., so they give me an offer for spring... hummm, I'm wise to you guys, now ;) . I think I may need to update again and try a different month, and maybe I'll get na offer for Oct.!!!
Really need the Free dining till Oct 1st deal. Here's hoping! :worship:

I think what got me the offer in today's email, was the update I did on the "MY Vacation" page of Disney's site (also ordered the custom maps.) That is the one that asks when you plan to visit again, how many times in the past and so on. So, they knew I was planning to go in Oct., so they give me an offer for spring... hummm, I'm wise to you guys, now ;) . I think I may need to update again and try a different month, and maybe I'll get na offer for Oct.!!!
Really need the Free dining till Oct 1st deal. Here's hoping! :worship:

I was thinking the same.....I should put another month option instead as we've already booked..or not say exactly how many times we've been.....I will try and order maps I don't think we can as we've not a registered U.S. address.

Received my first ever PIN code...and not even to the email address that I did the updates with:confused3 It is for the $500 gift card...it stated..."glad to see you are planning to come back" lmao...glad they know that before I do lol. Anyway...I was very surprised...but it doesn't work for us. But maybe there is hope that I will get one now that works for us!

Never too late to get a PIN!

Well............I just did it all too, but said that I wanted to visit in Sept., guess we will see what happens.:goodvibes

My father-in-law received this same offer by mail the other day and brought it to me thinking that we might be able to use it (unfortunately we won't). I haven't a clue why he received it because he is not signed up through any disney websites. Maybe they got is name from an associated company? Who knows, but hopefully we'll see another when we are ready to go!

Sorry if this has been asked...have not read thru (sorry no time) so how do you do this?

Thanks!:flower3:

Ok I read it all so I am updating right now....THANKS ALL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!