"Your Lime Green Chariot Awaits!" ~ a WDW Family Vacation ~July 2011 TR~Apology 12/11

I'm in!! I just started Dis-ing and i LOVEE trip reports...
thanks!! welcome by the way! I love Disboards, hehe :lovestruc

can't wait to hear more!!!!

Loving your TR so far! :)
thanks!!!! :)

The next time that I ride Dinosaur, I am totally going to look the other way. I love that ride!
I wonder how many people do that, LOL. Definitely!!!

I'm a little late to the party, but all caught up now and looking forward to more. :)
Never too late! (seeing it'll probably take me until next year's trip to finish...) And thank you!!!

I'M BAACCCKKKK. Hehe. And I'm trying to catch up!
Thank god, haha, miss you!!!!!

YAY for AK and the fact that you like the theming. Me too. I tend to go there the least too though. I think Discovery Island is my fave, but you and your -apur are definitely entitled to your own opinion. :laughing:
Me and my -apur thank you hehe :rotfl2:

:woohoo: for the back on EE! Love that ride. And Dinosaur! I am SO glad you looked the other way in the pic. :thumbsup2
I couldn't let you guys down!

Those posters are SO cute! When I tried to take pics of them in July, the CM yelled at me and told me to put my camera away. :confused3:
What the heck! Huh, weird. Copyright issues maybe? No clue, that's sad :(

So sorry about the Safari being closed. I didn't even do it in July!

How can you not LOVE Pizzafari!?!? Oh well, more for us! <3
Good philosophy on that one!

Can't wait to hear about your shopping adventures! :)

:D Sorry again it took me so long to reply/update :(

I know what you mean about having to get prettied up and do your hair twice in one day. It can get a little tiring after a while!

I'm so like you when I go into the World of Disney. I get so distracted by all of the bright shiny things that I just start wandering around aimlessly without paying much heed to the rest of my group.

Great way for you guys to end your day. Even though you were exhausted in the end, there is really nothing better than being exhausted in Disney World.

May I ask where you found the Disney supplies. I WANT SOME.

YAY for a Disney door! :goodvibes My closet door has the calendar that Jess made me, which has a combination of homecoming pics from last year and A Bug's Life on it, plus a collage she made me, plus a bunch of Disney pictures that me and Mike and Sarah colored. And then on my other door I have a Magic Kingdom park map and a princess dry erase board. I love Disney home decor. :lovestruc

Oh Wal-Mart. What a frumpy place.

HAHAHA you have pride. I would have shouted out those Hannah Montana songs and put all the 8-year-olds to shame. MUAHAHAH.

I LOVE the new Lego figures! Especially the Toy Story one. So cute.

Ooh yay a Disney psychic! Can you tell me what the next new resort will be? Or the next Disney park? I think we should go with this thing.

Ana is making the deer face. So proud, so proud.

I LOVEEEEEEEE ARIEL AND ERICCCCC. OMG, faves. They are so precious. They need to get cuter Erics though, because HELLO?!?!? Have they SEEN the movie. He is very attractive. Second only to Aladdin...but seeing as Jess has claimed him already...:laughing: I am perfectly happy with Eric. :love:

Have you seen Winnie the Pooh yet?? Like the new one?? Because if not we are SO buying it the day it comes out on DVD and taking it to Jess' college and ambushing her with a Winnie the Pooh party. We can do Tigger nails again. :goodvibes

I flipped out when I discovered that too! I saw this guy basically attacking the one and I was very confused, until Tigger appeared! I then proceeded to do the exact same thing. :lmao:

Loved the update! Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

"Your Lime Green Chariot Awaits!" ~ a WDW Family Vacation ~ July 2011 TR
July 25th, 2011 ~ Chapter 7 ~ "Don't mess up... you're first."

Figure I might as well do another update, since I'm totally in the Disney Blogging mood and I'm waiting for my friend Rachel to get her lazy butt to my house (I hope she sees that, ha :rolleyes1) My dad started calling her "Bigfoot". I asked why, and he said, "because you hear her but you never see her." LOL, my dad's a keeper. But really, it's true. And it stinks because we won't be going to the same school this year, and we want to try and hang out more, but she's been shopping from noon to 8 (um, how is she still living) and is still not over and it's 9:30...Oh lordy.

In the morning we were off to MGM (you know my disdain for the name Hollywood Studios....), and we walked, since it's just around the corner. I had decided to wear a skirt, "I just didn't feel like wearing pants today....", which was the subject of Ana's amusal all day. She thought it was funny. Whatever floats her boat!

I had no patience for the little preshow today. MGM mornings are all business- get TSM FPs. We were looking for a spot to weasel into so we could get to where we needed to be faster. Somehow my parents go there before us :confused3 Even though we were ahead of them in the crowd of people. Disney Magic!

Then off to Rock n Rollercoaster. YAYAYAYAYAY! Favorite! The wait was already painfully long, and the park had been open for 15 minutes. Insanity. Ana and I, as usual, sang to keep occupied. I wonder if we ever annoyed the people around us...

We seem to have forgotten the ride photo is in the initial blast off of the ride (okay, it's not a rocket ship, I knooowww, but what else am I supposed to call it?) and well, we look silly. Hahaha. And scared.
dscn6126x.jpg

dscn6127j.jpg

Rock on.

Off to Tower of Terror! (Off to Neverland!!! hehe) My goal for the next trip is to have the preshow memorized...how I don't already is sort of a mystery to me.

I hadn't noticed until we got put in rows for the ride, but the little girl in front of us was alone! I felt so badly! I thought we was with the husband and wife in front of her, and they just weren't talking. They looked sort of related? We would have befriended her if we had known! ):

The CM organizing us all was a hoot. Ana was apparently in position one, and would be the first to get on the ride. He got all up in her face and in this creepy voice said- "Don't mess up... you're first." LOL. Then we stood back and got serious. "Look down at your number... Now back at me...now back down again, because at least three of you forgot." LOL again. Creepy and funny. Perfect guy! ...(to work that ride. For say prince charming? I'd like mine without the creepy, thanks much.)

To make me feel even worse about the little girl, the little boy who I sat next to had scared himself insane. He was like, hyperventilating through sobs- he had to only have been 4. I wanted to give him a hug! :hug: But that'd be creepy, so I didn't. He did, however, check his seat belt when the CM told us too. Figured he'd be too invested in his worries to do such a mindless task, but he did. Poor kid.

Next we went to see Beauty and the Beast on stage. It's one of my favorite soundtracks (oh who am I kidding, they're all my favorite)- but the show lacks believable plot line without the dialogue. Think about it, they fall in love between 2 songs. Okay then? Of course we all knooowww the storyline, but, idk, would it kill them to make it believable? I like to think I'm an old fashion romantic, where we just fall in love (ha, it's sooo not that easy...), but some development of character would be nice. I'm a freak. IGNORE ME. I love the show, i'm "jsaying" (do other people say that? or is it just my one friend group?).
img1990m.jpg

Gaston was very good though, he should be on Broadway, not the Disney stage (or a voice for a Disney movie, IDK, something bigger than what he's doing.), so props to him.

Afterwards Ana and I were both hungry so we got some fruit from a little cart outside the arena. And somehow I popped my jaw out eating an apple? Ow? Idk how even. I eat apples all the time. But it hurt all day. Just my luck.

But I sooo should not be complaining. because that day back at home, Jess had gotten her wisdom teeth out!!! ): I was taking phone pictures of landmarks for her to give her some Disney spirit :-) And she was watching the Little Mermaid trilogy, which prompted my freakout....THERE'S MORE THAN ONE LITTLE MERMAID???????!!!!! As a diehard fan of the original, you'd think I'd be a little more aware. What a fail on my part. Incase you were curio (I shorten waaay too many words unnecessarily), I did see the 2nd and 3rd movies shortly after. Very cute. But the first is still the true classic.

Anyways...next was the Great Movie Ride! I hadn't been on since I was little, and Ana never had, so it was like both of our first times. The ride sort of confused me, since it has nothing to do with Disney film at all, and it's very dated. But in my trip journal I wrote "hoaky but cute :-)", so I obviously thought it was okay at the time.

We passed the busts in the courtyard, and took some pictures.
dscn6146.jpg

Major respect for this lady. I wish she was my Grandma! So cool.

dscn6147.jpg

dscn6148a.jpg

And I wish HE was my Grandpa. Love that man.

Sidenote: I have had this weird combination of "Go the Distance" from Hercules and "Dig a little deeper" from Princess and the Frog stuck in my head for DAYS. And the radio does not play those songs, so that's not exactly helpful when I'm driving (STREET LEGAL!!!!.....with a parent or guardian.)

Next up- TOY STORY MANIA!!! Hooray!!! You must be suicidal to wait in that line. I don't get people who don't use fastpasses. Especially for that ride. Nothing is THAT worth it, even in Disney! And if you're in a group of 2 in the FP line as we were, we get to bypass even MORE of the line for some reason. We certainly didn't care. It's was a gift from God! -looks to the sky- Thanks, buddy. I am going to be attending a catholic school this year (with Kristen, YAY!!!!), I suppose I'll be praying more. :-)
dscn6132i.jpg

Haha, what an angel. She also claims this ride "makes my shoulders hurt- i get too hunched up and into it." Oh, God.

I actually won TSM too, but not by much :( STILL! Victory is mine!
dscn6135e.jpg

Next we decided to look around the shops, since we had pretty much done everything we had wanted and had some time to kill before out Mama Melrose reservation.

We also visited the big sorcerer hat, and goofed around in there.
dscn6142m.jpg

I wanted this sooo badly. TIGGER! :tigger:

dscn6141.jpg

Ariel <3 I really like the name, haha, but I can not believe there's 3 movies...or that she's 16. Like, come onnnn. I'm 16. I'm not ready to give up my voice to be married..nor am I that naive..well, that's what they tell me........... (;

dscn6139g.jpg

dscn6138j.jpg

dscn6137.jpg

Apparently this is the pose of the day? :confused3 <--- lol, it looks the same. Minus the confused connotation.

We passed this on the way, and I took it for my friend Jill- she's obsessed. It's another non-Disney thing in MGM. It confuses me! Idk, I like to see Disney in Disney. Not that I don't appreciate Star Wars...or have seen it.
dscn6149b.jpg

I asked a lady working if we were allowed to make exchanges even if the original package was damaged- she said yes, of course! Phew! I was very worried about my ring. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be going back to Downtown Disney til friday, and it was only Monday. I was also worried they wouldn't have my size- I had bought a 5, but apparently my ring finger is very, very small, and I couldn't remember if they carried size 4.

Big, big shocker- Ana and I got to lunch before my parents. Whoa, there. So WE got to sign in. I felt so adult (wait til out-out-i do that a lot, sorry!- dinner! we venture out on our own to Garden Grill!!!) doing so. :-)

It was very crowded, but we were seated generally quickly. Our waitress was named Chelsey. I don't remember much about her. Not that it's her fault, but we waited much too long for our food. It was busy, though. Other than that, the meal was nice. It was great to be in Air conditioning, to be quite honest, it may have been the best part. Hahaha.
dscn6153p.jpg

dscn6152.jpg

dscn6151d.jpg

dscn6150t.jpg

REVIEW OF MAMA MELROSE!
Server: Chelsey
Service: 4/5- we waited too long for food, and on top of that...
Food: 3.5/5...I didn't like my meal. I apparently don't like chicken on my pizza, who knew? The calamari was really really good though (and I apparently have no photo?). No one else had too many complaints, though.
First Visit?: Nada! Family favorite.
Come Back?: yeah, definitely! Maybe not the next trip, though (Mom said I could make all the reservations- and we're COMING BACK NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -happy dances- and I'm thinking of bringing my friend Katie, but nothing has really been planned yet. we just have extra points :-) :-) ) ANYWAYS- I have a list of places I want to try for the first time, so we'll be venturing from the known... -wiggly magic fingers-​

After lunch, Ana and I decided to head right back to the resort- we were beat! I wanted to take the Friendship boats, however, and we waited infinitely too long. It would have been quicker to walk. But this little guy visited the dock area!

dscn6156s.jpg

Turtles in Disney? Other than Crush and Squirt, I've never seen any!!! This is only one of at least 30 pictures. I was obsessed with the little guy.

So, we're onnnn the boat. And i realize- getting off at the Swan and Dolphin would just be easier, because not only is the Boardwalk the last stop, but the dock is far from our room. And the Swan and Dolphin stop is sorta kiiinda where out room is positioned. So we got off there. And the walk was longer than I had thought. Ana was not happy with me. Lesson learned! It's always just easier to take the boats there, not back, because our resort is always last.

That's all for now, folks! I know this has been 2 updates in one day, but this probably will never happen again..so... ):

Continued in Next Post

I know what you mean about having to get prettied up and do your hair twice in one day. It can get a little tiring after a while!

Glad you understand!!!!

I'm so like you when I go into the World of Disney. I get so distracted by all of the bright shiny things that I just start wandering around aimlessly without paying much heed to the rest of my group.

It's very easy. And it's a HUGE store. I had to call Ana, LOL. She ended up being like, 20 feet away, but still.

Great way for you guys to end your day. Even though you were exhausted in the end, there is really nothing better than being exhausted in Disney World.

Quote of my life ^^^^ So, so true.

May I ask where you found the Disney supplies. I WANT SOME.

Wal-mart.... LOL.

YAY for a Disney door! :goodvibes My closet door has the calendar that Jess made me, which has a combination of homecoming pics from last year and A Bug's Life on it, plus a collage she made me, plus a bunch of Disney pictures that me and Mike and Sarah colored. And then on my other door I have a Magic Kingdom park map and a princess dry erase board. I love Disney home decor. :lovestruc

HomeMADE Disney home decor. And yes, I saw that! It was so cute :)

Oh Wal-Mart. What a frumpy place.

"Like"

HAHAHA you have pride. I would have shouted out those Hannah Montana songs and put all the 8-year-olds to shame. MUAHAHAH.

I did a few times, hahaha, they weren't very good. The next time they did it they expanded it to just any song? And there were old people playing, and I was naming 80s songs faster than they were. Epic fail to the old people.

I LOVE the new Lego figures! Especially the Toy Story one. So cute.

I want one in my room.

Ooh yay a Disney psychic! Can you tell me what the next new resort will be? Or the next Disney park? I think we should go with this thing.

Hahaha, I love you. My senses are a little foggy right now, I'll have to get back to you on that one. :wizard:

Ana is making the deer face. So proud, so proud.

And she doesnt even know what it is, LOL. Win.

I LOVEEEEEEEE ARIEL AND ERICCCCC. OMG, faves. They are so precious. They need to get cuter Erics though, because HELLO?!?!? Have they SEEN the movie. He is very attractive. Second only to Aladdin...but seeing as Jess has claimed him already...:laughing: I am perfectly happy with Eric. :love:

Haha, yeah, I wouldn't challenge Jess for her man. If you have Eric, I want Prince Navi (spelling?) Idk, he was damn fine. :cloud9:

Have you seen Winnie the Pooh yet?? Like the new one?? Because if not we are SO buying it the day it comes out on DVD and taking it to Jess' college and ambushing her with a Winnie the Pooh party. We can do Tigger nails again. :goodvibes

OMG YES YES LETS, PLEEEAAASE. Her roommate will get over it, haha. No, I have yet to see it. :confused3 What the heck?

I flipped out when I discovered that too! I saw this guy basically attacking the one and I was very confused, until Tigger appeared! I then proceeded to do the exact same thing. :lmao:

We're all such children.

Loved the update! Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

PS- get well SOOOON. :sick: :(

OMG, shopping for 8 hours? That's nuts haha.

:rotfl: about the 'no pants' thing. I totally understand. It's so much cooler (temperature-wise that is) without pants. Especially in July in Disney. Although I have to say, I think August may have been worse heat-wise.

Classic face. <3 You girls look like Stace. "Love roller coasters, love Aerosmith. HELLOOOO???"

Hahaha maybe that guy could be Jafar or Facilier or something. :p

Hahaha I love your little side thoughts. Ya crack me up princess.

HAHAHA yeah we made sure you saw those LOL. Ariel's Beginning is one of my favess. Props to you and Ana for eating fruit in Disney though! I almost never do unless it's in my dessert or something. :laughing:

Gotta love Betty and Walt. Two totally crazy people, but hey, look where crazy got them! :worship:

Haha YAY I'm so excited!! Not really for school, but for you coming! It'll be fun, but the first couple crazy weeks drive me nuts. I may have minor breakdowns, so just bear with me. :P

I used to think the pin store under the hat was useless, but now I think it's beautiful, because I am newly OBSESSED with pin trading.

I always checked us in for ADR's. My mom would always ask who was taking who to Disney. :P Sorry Mom, but I tend to go into freak tour guide mode when I'm there. I just lead the way around and they had better keep up!

Mama Melrose is always SUPER crowded. It might be because of the Fantasmic Package thing.

YAY for going next summer!!!! And picking all the restaurants. I'm making you get up at 6 AM 180 days out...and I'm coming over to help plan. I love planning if you couldn't already tell haha. :goodvibes

Hey! That guy visited when I took the DHS boat to the Beach Club! How ironic.

YAY two updates in one day. This is helping with my boredom a LOT. So thanks! I'm gonna try to get in one this weekend...probably Sunday! So keep an eye out! Or I'll just text you hehe.

P.S. Sorry for my long comments...I just have so much to say!

Hola :wave: I just found your trip report and I love it. I'm totally subscribing!:goodvibes

Since I just found your trip report there are some comments from earlier posts so i hope i dont confuse you.

I am embaressed to admit I never had Pizzafari pizza. In my defense I never really get pizza when I'm in Disney, or on any vacation, because I have pizza all the time when I am home. Plus I heard that pizza and bagels outside of New York are super gross, and when I had a bagel in California that completely fit under that category, I never really tried it. But since I heard so many amazing reviews here on the dis about Pizzafari I'm going to try it when I go to disney in November.

I am soooooo excited for the Be Our Guest resteraunt. Belle has been my favorite princess for like as long as I can remember, so this resteraunt is like heaven for me! :lovestruc

I saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie. It was sooo good and absolutly adorable. Its onnly like 45 minutes though. My friend and I went when it was out in the movies and it was all little kids, there parents, then us. The parents were giving us confused glances probably wondering why two 14 year old girls were going to see Winnie the Pooh on there spare time but I was pumped! No shame! lol

I'm so sorry you accidentally deleted your update!! That's the WORST. I'm glad you're back though!
I love that you got a bunch of Disney school supplies! I always do that. It just makes life happier! :)
AHHH you redid your door!? I wanna see it!! I bet it looks ADORABLE! I love your door. You should take a picture and post it sometime!
haha you are NOT a pathetic 16 year old. you are AWESOME. be proud :thumbsup2
Hahaha Walmart is Frumpy Town USA. I agree.
That was a fabulous introduction. I laughed :laughing:

UPDATE COMMENTS:
Very proud of your accomplishment at the "Name That Song" game. I would totally rock at that too (not to toot my own horn or anything :rotfl:) I'm glad we're just so knowledgable!
And yeah I'm pretty sure I know all of the Hannah Montana songs too. I had the first 2 CD's and some of the tracks from the third. hahaha no shame.
I have yet to see those leggos figures! (I know, I know. Surprising.) I love the Toy Story one!!
Cute souvenirs!! I know, WOD is the best store EVERR.
I LOVE ARIEL AND ERIC!! We met that same Eric haha. They are too cute!!
Okay... the Mad Tea Party just brings out everyone's british accent. I'm pretty sure that happens whenever Kristen and I go on them!
I said the exact same thing about the Space Mountain update!! It seems faster, darker, and yes, the picture is new. Haha I love that ride so much :lovestruc

OH MY GOD ANOTHER UPDATE!?!? here i go again:
LOL sounds like quite the TOT experience :rotfl:
At least the Gaston had a good enough heart to devote himself to a theme park musical, even if he could be at bigger and better places. (i would do the same thing if i was him!)
Aww that stinks about the apple. You were feeling my pain :sick: WAHH for wisdom teeth. But hallelujah i'm still alive! :woohoo: Thanks for the shoutout princess! And for the pictures! The aladdin and jasmine one is still the phone background on the front screen! And I'm glad I was able to show you the other 2 little mermaids, even though the first is the best. I like the other two, though. They just give you a little more to the story, so it's entertaining for me.
I love Walt Disney. I wish he was my Grandpa. LEGITIMATELY.
Okay that little mermaid towel WAS NOT UNDER THE HAT IN AUGUST!!!! i was really upset. i wanted it so bad and it was gone. :(
I don't understand star wars.
those friendship boats take WAY TOO LONG. they're not worth it haha they drive me nuts.

OKAY PHEW. lots of updating = lots of comments. YAY i am happy :) the end.

OMG, shopping for 8 hours? That's nuts haha.

I know right? And we stayed up til 4am watching The Patriot- we were super excited for our APUSH adventures, so we're going to have an American History Movie marathon instead. And It has Heath Ledger in it, HELLO.

:rotfl: about the 'no pants' thing. I totally understand. It's so much cooler (temperature-wise that is) without pants. Especially in July in Disney. Although I have to say, I think August may have been worse heat-wise.

I've suffered through some August trips- they're AWFUL in the temperature department. Totally understand. When you come over you'll have to see all of my mom's albums from all the trips!

Classic face. <3 You girls look like Stace. "Love roller coasters, love Aerosmith. HELLOOOO???"

I want her job. Though she apparently does more than Disney...I just want the Disney part hahaha. When I do the internship program, they might as well just put me in concierege.

Hahaha maybe that guy could be Jafar or Facilier or something. :p

Mayhaps!

Hahaha I love your little side thoughts. Ya crack me up princess.

Aww, why thank you! Wait til school, aw man, I get...cranky? And sarcastic. And I pretty much have ADD. :cutie:

HAHAHA yeah we made sure you saw those LOL. Ariel's Beginning is one of my favess. Props to you and Ana for eating fruit in Disney though! I almost never do unless it's in my dessert or something. :laughing:

Well Ana's the vegetarian, so sometimes I just follow her example. LOL. Besides, I was STARVING and they didnt have anything else I'd want. I'd usually get a big chocolate muffin. Health...details.

Gotta love Betty and Walt. Two totally crazy people, but hey, look where crazy got them! :worship:

I know, right! Imagine what would have happened if they had children...

Haha YAY I'm so excited!! Not really for school, but for you coming! It'll be fun, but the first couple crazy weeks drive me nuts. I may have minor breakdowns, so just bear with me. :P

No problem at all, haha, everyone has them...especially during musicals. Yeahhhh. I'll be a little nutty too. We'll get through it together!

I used to think the pin store under the hat was useless, but now I think it's beautiful, because I am newly OBSESSED with pin trading.

I can't WAIT to see your collection :-) I should take pictures of all mine and put them on the Dis.

I always checked us in for ADR's. My mom would always ask who was taking who to Disney. :P Sorry Mom, but I tend to go into freak tour guide mode when I'm there. I just lead the way around and they had better keep up!

I see no problem with that haha. PS- what does the "a" stand for in ADR? I'm having trouble figuring that one out :P

Mama Melrose is always SUPER crowded. It might be because of the Fantasmic Package thing.

That would make sense! Huh, didn't think of that. I actually totally forgot about it.

YAY for going next summer!!!! And picking all the restaurants. I'm making you get up at 6 AM 180 days out...and I'm coming over to help plan. I love planning if you couldn't already tell haha. :goodvibes

Hahaha, FINE BY MEEEEE :) Are DVC members allowed to book resturaunts 7 months in advance? Or just 6? I can never freaking remember. But either way, yessss you're coming over for that. :goodvibes

Hey! That guy visited when I took the DHS boat to the Beach Club! How ironic.

Small world...haha, irony.

YAY two updates in one day. This is helping with my boredom a LOT. So thanks! I'm gonna try to get in one this weekend...probably Sunday! So keep an eye out! Or I'll just text you hehe.

No problem to both the above and below comment! Take your time :-)

P.S. Sorry for my long comments...I just have so much to say!

Hola :wave: I just found your trip report and I love it. I'm totally subscribing!:goodvibes

Aww, thanks! Welcome!!!!!

Since I just found your trip report there are some comments from earlier posts so i hope i dont confuse you.

I am embaressed to admit I never had Pizzafari pizza. In my defense I never really get pizza when I'm in Disney, or on any vacation, because I have pizza all the time when I am home. Plus I heard that pizza and bagels outside of New York are super gross, and when I had a bagel in California that completely fit under that category, I never really tried it. But since I heard so many amazing reviews here on the dis about Pizzafari I'm going to try it when I go to disney in November.

Ohmygosh, I'm a new yorker too. TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. Pizza really isn't that good anywhere except here I think, but Disney Pizza is sort of a different experience. I would never do like take out in FL! (I'd also never eat non-disney food..), but, it's not sooo bad. And you just neeed to say you ate at Pizzafari. Dunno about the bagels though, I usually just get them out of a package and globber them with butter. Hahaha.

I am soooooo excited for the Be Our Guest resteraunt. Belle has been my favorite princess for like as long as I can remember, so this resteraunt is like heaven for me! :lovestruc

Comppletely agree! It probably won't be open when I go back next year, most things don't open til Fall ):

I saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie. It was sooo good and absolutly adorable. Its onnly like 45 minutes though. My friend and I went when it was out in the movies and it was all little kids, there parents, then us. The parents were giving us confused glances probably wondering why two 14 year old girls were going to see Winnie the Pooh on there spare time but I was pumped! No shame! lol

Haha, if we knew each other, we'd be friends. Parents just don't understand sometimes.

I'm so sorry you accidentally deleted your update!! That's the WORST. I'm glad you're back though!

It issss. And you warned me to copy everytihng before I submit, but that wasnt even it! It just backspaced to the previous page. GRRR. It's okay, all good now.

I love that you got a bunch of Disney school supplies! I always do that. It just makes life happier! :)

Indeed it does! Maybe I'll deck out the plain ones in Disney stickers?

AHHH you redid your door!? I wanna see it!! I bet it looks ADORABLE! I love your door. You should take a picture and post it sometime!

It's pretty much the same as before, Disney wise. And I took all the other stuff down. And for some reason, It's crooked. Failure. But it's still good. Maybe when it's more decorated I'll upload a picture. I was going to put up Disney quotes too <3 And the countdown for the next trip when we set dates.... :D

haha you are NOT a pathetic 16 year old. you are AWESOME. be proud :thumbsup2

Thank you, hahahaha

Hahaha Walmart is Frumpy Town USA. I agree.

My dad has a picture book thing called "the people of walmart" it's so hysterical.

That was a fabulous introduction. I laughed :laughing:

Thank you, thank you. -bows-

UPDATE COMMENTS:
Very proud of your accomplishment at the "Name That Song" game. I would totally rock at that too (not to toot my own horn or anything :rotfl:) I'm glad we're just so knowledgable!

we should be inspiring others to get more knowledge! I made my friend Maria a Disney CD and she loves it. I'm going to turn her into a littler Dis-er. :love:

And yeah I'm pretty sure I know all of the Hannah Montana songs too. I had the first 2 CD's and some of the tracks from the third. hahaha no shame.

Zero whatsoever. I have lots on my iPod. And when I was on track (yeah, I used to RUN :scared1:), me and this one girl Maggie had a Hannah Montana dance party/sing a long on the bus back home.

I have yet to see those leggos figures! (I know, I know. Surprising.) I love the Toy Story one!!

Oh gosh, you have to!! Hopefully during Christmas :-)

Cute souvenirs!! I know, WOD is the best store EVERR.

I want a WOD in the mall. Can that be arranged? The Disney store keeps going out of business and it's just not the same.

I LOVE ARIEL AND ERIC!! We met that same Eric haha. They are too cute!!
Okay... the Mad Tea Party just brings out everyone's british accent. I'm pretty sure that happens whenever Kristen and I go on them!

Glad to know we're not the only ones! People were looking at us like we were nuts. Don't be haters, people. One time we did it at Darien Lake, and some guy in line for the Superman asked us where we were from and we said some place from some Youtube video (don't recal now) and what the exchange rate is between america and england...um. Like, 2 15 year olds would even know? FAIL.

I said the exact same thing about the Space Mountain update!! It seems faster, darker, and yes, the picture is new. Haha I love that ride so much :lovestruc

It's simply fantastic. Star Tunnel music <3 <3 <3

OH MY GOD ANOTHER UPDATE!?!? here i go again:
LOL sounds like quite the TOT experience :rotfl:

It was. Tough on my emotions towards little children.

At least the Gaston had a good enough heart to devote himself to a theme park musical, even if he could be at bigger and better places. (i would do the same thing if i was him!)

He's humbled, LOL.

Aww that stinks about the apple. You were feeling my pain :sick: WAHH for wisdom teeth. But hallelujah i'm still alive! :woohoo:

Hallelujah indeed! :dance3:

Thanks for the shoutout princess! And for the pictures! The aladdin and jasmine one is still the phone background on the front screen! And I'm glad I was able to show you the other 2 little mermaids, even though the first is the best. I like the other two, though. They just give you a little more to the story, so it's entertaining for me.

No problem! And thank you :-) :-) They are? LOL, how adorable!

I love Walt Disney. I wish he was my Grandpa. LEGITIMATELY.

Who doesnt!

Okay that little mermaid towel WAS NOT UNDER THE HAT IN AUGUST!!!! i was really upset. i wanted it so bad and it was gone. :(

WHAT!? Darn you Disney and changing your merchandise ): Sorry to hear that!!!

I don't understand star wars.

Me either. And I don't get why it's in Disney. :confused3

those friendship boats take WAY TOO LONG. they're not worth it haha they drive me nuts.

But sometimes I just hate walking hahaha. It's disney transportation, I can't neglect it!

OKAY PHEW. lots of updating = lots of comments. YAY i am happy :) the end.

I won't ambush you with updates next time aha, one at a time!

For some reason I can't quote anything because you quoted it and it's in my quote...if that makes any sense at all. IDK. I'm hungry haha and I just woke up a little bit ago. :p

No worries though, I have ADD too. It's kinda funny cuz people at school laugh at me for never paying attention, but nothing holds my attention for very long. :laughing: Even some movies, but I blame Jess for that one. :hug: HAHA we just get bored and entertained very easily. We're frumps and we're all over the place. LOL.

The 'A' in ADR stands for Advanced. So it's Advanced Dining Reservations. :)

Even DVC members book dining at 6 months out, but it's still plenty of time. Unless you go at the crazy peak times of the year, you can generally get most of what you want at the times you want. You just have to be willing to be kinda flexible. Which I know you guys are. I'm the crazy one. :banana:

YAY! An update... well two! Must catch up quickly :-)

LOL @ you guys deciding to play the Name that Disney Song game. I would've tried to go over, but I'd probably have like my whole family holding me back knowing that I'd get everything right. I actually played Disney Scene It with my sisters and they were so angry I got to the final round when they weren't even up one side of the board :rotfl: Yeah, no shame.

Oh, I love the new Lego Statues! Too bad they were put up like right after I got home from my last trip -_- But I love the pictures people have taken of them, so I have a preview. And I know this sounds weird coming from a dude, but when I'm in Disney looking for souvenirs, especially when I know what I want (at first), I always can't decide what to get. Disney needs to stop bombarding people with this huge selection, it's going to kill me someday I know it. ;) Oooo... Portobello looks really good! I love seafood and if you say the Calamari is that good, I might have to check it out :thumbsup2

LOL @ what Ariel said to you guys at the M&G! She seems like such a fun and bubbly character. "be careful what you say on the beach- those seagulls spread nasty rumors!" :lmao: And a big :thumbsup2 to the Dole Whip!

It is so true about BTMRR! They really make no room when they line you up to get on the ride. Why can't you line up the next riders, have the others wait then send another group in and everything will be all good after that ::yes:: No need to have the next riders, the next next riders, the next next next riders :sad2:

That's so cool in the Winnie the Pooh queue you can rub away the oozing honey to reveal different Pooh characters! I always just thought it was something cool to watch, but now I definitely gotta "test" it out for myself LOL

I'm glad you enjoyed Space Mountain! Probably my favorite at MK. I think no, they didn't always have the picture, but I'm so glad they added it, the people's faces you get at the part is pretty funny. And yeah, I totally know the feeling you're talking about on SM. I went on it once actually and put my hands up in the launch tunnel that brings you up to the big hill, I could touch it, I thought that was cool, but it's amazing how you can't be that close on the ride *shivers*

YAY! DHS! (I've only been going to Disney for some time now, cut me some slack LOL)

Wow, you definitely had an interesting ride on ToT! I can't believe there was one little girl all by herself. I totally give her props for doing that, but I feel so bad for her, though I'm guessing if she didn't want to do it, she would've jumped out of it, so it was her decision :confused3 But the poor little boy... scarred for life, bad decision there... LOL @ the CM, it's always nice to find those guys on those rides. I know there is one famous one there and he may have been working the exit shafts when I went on, he would literally lean his head against the door so when it opened, it would add a whole extra air of creepy to the experience. I would love to work at ToT :goodvibes

Oh wow, you didn't know there were three Little Mermaids? Well, I shouldn't be talking since I only knew of two, but it's okay, at least you went to see them after your trip to Disney :teeth:

GMR actually has one Disney film mentioned "Fantasia", but it's not supposed to be a ride based off of Disney movies. I'm kinda glad it isn't, because originally MGM was meant to support Disney's affiliation with that company, when the Backlot Tour featured a working studio. It's changed now, but it really added a whole new experience. I also think it's very nostalgic the ride, not dated. But that's just me of course.

Oh I totally would love to have Betty White as my grandma and Mr. Disney as my grandpa, that would be the best couple of grandparents ever :cloud9: YES! Magic and Comedy in one household... happy Timmy!

Ummm... I actually have waited in the standby for TSM. It was 45 minutes not the regular 60 when I got in line and it really isn't too bad. Peter Pan's Flight has a much worse wait, that queue bothers me so much :headache: But I won't go into that, so FP for that, TSM depending.

Again, same with Star Tours, as with GMR, to show affiliation with other production companies, also George Lucas took part in creating some other Disney attractions so... he really is Disney JS

Mmmmm.. the pasta at Mama Melrose's looks GOOD! I'm just a sucker for more-authentic Italian pasta, because it is just always more flavorful and better than regular pasta :goodvibes I totally need to look into that place now.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

For some reason I can't quote anything because you quoted it and it's in my quote...if that makes any sense at all. IDK. I'm hungry haha and I just woke up a little bit ago. :p

Haha, no makes perfect sense.

No worries though, I have ADD too. It's kinda funny cuz people at school laugh at me for never paying attention, but nothing holds my attention for very long. :laughing: Even some movies, but I blame Jess for that one. :hug: HAHA we just get bored and entertained very easily. We're frumps and we're all over the place. LOL.

Hahaha, oh man, I can't wait :lovestruc

The 'A' in ADR stands for Advanced. So it's Advanced Dining Reservations. :)

OHHHHHHHH. Because I really couldn't figure it out for the life of me. "Already Dining Reservations?" That makes no sense. Uhhh...yeah.

Even DVC members book dining at 6 months out, but it's still plenty of time. Unless you go at the crazy peak times of the year, you can generally get most of what you want at the times you want. You just have to be willing to be kinda flexible. Which I know you guys are. I'm the crazy one. :banana:

We usually book right away! I just couldn't remember if it was 6 months or 7 like the hotel...and when I was replying my mom was on the phone so I couldn't ask. Yes, I was on the internet and could have just googled it, but i'm too lazy for that :P

YAY! An update... well two! Must catch up quickly :-)

LOL @ you guys deciding to play the Name that Disney Song game. I would've tried to go over, but I'd probably have like my whole family holding me back knowing that I'd get everything right. I actually played Disney Scene It with my sisters and they were so angry I got to the final round when they weren't even up one side of the board :rotfl: Yeah, no shame.

Zero whatsoever!

Oh, I love the new Lego Statues! Too bad they were put up like right after I got home from my last trip -_- But I love the pictures people have taken of them, so I have a preview. And I know this sounds weird coming from a dude, but when I'm in Disney looking for souvenirs, especially when I know what I want (at first), I always can't decide what to get. Disney needs to stop bombarding people with this huge selection, it's going to kill me someday I know it. ;) Oooo... Portobello looks really good! I love seafood and if you say the Calamari is that good, I might have to check it out :thumbsup2

Hahaha, a guy that appreciates shopping? You'll do well, Timmy. :D And definitely! I'm not a big girl for sea food, but i love shrimp and calamari- it doesnt taste too fishy.

LOL @ what Ariel said to you guys at the M&G! She seems like such a fun and bubbly character. "be careful what you say on the beach- those seagulls spread nasty rumors!" :lmao: And a big :thumbsup2 to the Dole Whip!

It was so precious. Ana and I couldn't stop laughing about it after.

It is so true about BTMRR! They really make no room when they line you up to get on the ride. Why can't you line up the next riders, have the others wait then send another group in and everything will be all good after that ::yes:: No need to have the next riders, the next next riders, the next next next riders :sad2:

Completely agreed. I need my breathing space. Especially when it's as hot as the surface of the sun.

That's so cool in the Winnie the Pooh queue you can rub away the oozing honey to reveal different Pooh characters! I always just thought it was something cool to watch, but now I definitely gotta "test" it out for myself LOL

Go for it!

I'm glad you enjoyed Space Mountain! Probably my favorite at MK. I think no, they didn't always have the picture, but I'm so glad they added it, the people's faces you get at the part is pretty funny. And yeah, I totally know the feeling you're talking about on SM. I went on it once actually and put my hands up in the launch tunnel that brings you up to the big hill, I could touch it, I thought that was cool, but it's amazing how you can't be that close on the ride *shivers*

Yeah I know! Oh good, I'm not crazy (well, I ammmm, just not about that). My cousin is going on a trip with his kids and I was playing travel agent for them at our family party yesterday. LOL. It was amazing. They're VEGANS so it was tricky finding some good restaurants for them, but I found some options.

YAY! DHS! (I've only been going to Disney for some time now, cut me some slack LOL)

Hahaha, It's totally fine.

Wow, you definitely had an interesting ride on ToT! I can't believe there was one little girl all by herself. I totally give her props for doing that, but I feel so bad for her, though I'm guessing if she didn't want to do it, she would've jumped out of it, so it was her decision :confused3 But the poor little boy... scarred for life, bad decision there... LOL @ the CM, it's always nice to find those guys on those rides. I know there is one famous one there and he may have been working the exit shafts when I went on, he would literally lean his head against the door so when it opened, it would add a whole extra air of creepy to the experience. I would love to work at ToT :goodvibes

I think one of our CMs leaned his head on the door just as it opened. That mental picture sounds very familiar! And I know, poor children. -hug-

Oh wow, you didn't know there were three Little Mermaids? Well, I shouldn't be talking since I only knew of two, but it's okay, at least you went to see them after your trip to Disney :teeth:

EXACTLY! Never too late.

GMR actually has one Disney film mentioned "Fantasia", but it's not supposed to be a ride based off of Disney movies. I'm kinda glad it isn't, because originally MGM was meant to support Disney's affiliation with that company, when the Backlot Tour featured a working studio. It's changed now, but it really added a whole new experience. I also think it's very nostalgic the ride, not dated. But that's just me of course.

Yeah, I know the whole story with MGM, it's just oddddd to me, because it's DISNEY. I get the affiliation, but, some of the blatantly non-disney stuff seems Universal Studios to me.

Oh I totally would love to have Betty White as my grandma and Mr. Disney as my grandpa, that would be the best couple of grandparents ever :cloud9: YES! Magic and Comedy in one household... happy Timmy!

Amen to that. That'd seriously be the best family EVER.

Ummm... I actually have waited in the standby for TSM. It was 45 minutes not the regular 60 when I got in line and it really isn't too bad. Peter Pan's Flight has a much worse wait, that queue bothers me so much :headache: But I won't go into that, so FP for that, TSM depending.

GOD, Peter Pan's Flight is not worth ANY wait. If it's short, go for it! But, it's not and OMG ride. And no way! TSM is always crazy busy when I'm there, but i'm always in the Summer. Either way, 45 minutes is too long for me. LOL. I'm impatient.

Again, same with Star Tours, as with GMR, to show affiliation with other production companies, also George Lucas took part in creating some other Disney attractions so... he really is Disney JS

But Star Wars issssssssn't Disney. UGHUGHHGHGH.

Mmmmm.. the pasta at Mama Melrose's looks GOOD! I'm just a sucker for more-authentic Italian pasta, because it is just always more flavorful and better than regular pasta :goodvibes I totally need to look into that place now.

I reccommend it for a first timer!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Thats so cool, what part of New York are you from?

The Buffalo area :-)

Hi Princess Allie - I'm a follower of Jess and the frumps and am happy to follow your report as well. :goodvibes

Yay! lol I am actually going to Harry Potter World for my birthday! I have a slight obsession with Harry Potter. lol I even went to the Harry Potter exhibition in times square. It was absolutely amazing!

Yay! lol I am actually going to Harry Potter World for my birthday! I have a slight obsession with Harry Potter. lol I even went to the Harry Potter exhibition in times square. It was absolutely amazing!

I went to the exhibition in Boston with Ana. We, um, cried... yeah. Big fans. And can't wait to hear about the trip! Try Butterbear!!!!! So good.

saw your shameless promotion on Jess's TR :lmao: :rotfl2: i have been lurking..lol just to let you know!!! your doing a great job !!!!

can't wait to read the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter