Your Favourite Fancy Shcmancy Cocktails Please!

Another vote for the Grand Marnier slushie in France, and the Lapu Lapu at Ohana (gotta love any drink that comes in a pineapple!)

Sunken Treasure from any bar and the Peach Schnapps Oolong Tea slushie from the Joy of Tea in China

We'll be staying at the CBR. What is in the Sunken Treasure? Does anyone have a pic?
How about this Grand Marnier Slushie? That should make Epcot interesting! I'm NOT much of a drinker! :lmao:

Glow-tini hands down. I had it when I was there in December on my honeymoon. Then when I went to see my dad in April in AZ he surprised me and took me to DL and we got three glow-tinis and they were stronger there but still good. My dad's girlfriend figured out the recipe. Here are a few pics:

DisneyWorld297.jpg

Flash
DisneyWorld300.jpg

No Flash

'Ohana Colada at the Poly is a favorite way to start the evening there. On our last trip, we stopped by the Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary and I asked our server to suggest something yummy. She suggested the "Jamaican Me Crazy," a drink that is not on their menu, but is considered something of a signature: white rum, Malibu, banana liqueur, cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Delicious!

And it's not a "fancy schmancy" cocktail, but I am a fan of the Fiesta Margarita in Epcot.

We'll be staying at the CBR. What is in the Sunken Treasure? Does anyone have a pic?
How about this Grand Marnier Slushie? That should make Epcot interesting! I'm NOT much of a drinker! :lmao:

Try this thread...how about pictures of alcoholic drinks?....for pics. not sure how to get to thread, I subscribed several months ago and it is full of pics.

personally i've never had one, but DW had two glo-tini's at o'hana last year, and she thought they were quite tasty; they knocked he flat before she even realized it.

The raspberry mojito at Narcoossee's. They use fresh raspberries. Yummy

I really liked the Glowtini (available everywhere), and the Celtic Sangria at Raglan Road. I had a few others I can't remember too well apart from a Kir Royale from Chefs de France, that was good but pricy at around $14.

We're heading back to the World in September and I plan on trying one of those big fancy schmnacy cocktails but have NO idea which one!
Any favourites you 'd care to share?

ONE?? I think you can see from this thread that having just one will be tough. At least it would be for me!! :rotfl2: Lots of good ideas here and some bonus recipes too... have to go back and print those out!

Here's another vote for the Raspberry Mojito at Narcoosee's. It was sooooooo good and refreshing after spending a day out in the heat! I've been dreaming about it since we returned from our trip last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter