Your Favourite Catch-phrases

I love Pete's: "ga head".

I'm sure on the east coast this is pretty common, but here in the midwest it sounds exotic!

"Mini mani and mini pedi" - the new Pain and Panic! :lmao: I almost drove my car off the road this morning when Julie was talking about this!

I'll second the "interventions"...that and the "It's soda!"..

--Mr. DB

I think I'd wear a tee shirt that just said "It's Soda!" It would be hysterical...only people that listened to the podcast would get it. :lmao: :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be cool if we had a full line of podcast tee shirts like that? It's Soda! Interventions, Etc.

Oh how funny---I LOVE this idea and how about an "I'm with GALLPER" shirt, too! I'd buy the whole line!!

My hubby has a disunplugged t-shirt that he wore through the parks during our May trip and we felt very COOL wearing this around (and trust me, it's been a relly long time since we've been "cool"). I want a GALLPER SHIRT.

Okay, this is not a catch phrase, but a fav' phrase of mine from a recent podcast was, "I thought he must be a drug dealer!"
:rotfl2:
:surfweb:

I'd love that too!!

How about this?

itssoda.JPG

--Mr. DB

Pete: "stupid hot" and "Africa hot" when describing summer in Orlando!

these got my vote.............especially Africa HOT....................like this past PODCAST when he says "....is it me or is the Animal Kingdom actually in Africa....because its Afica HOT over there"....or something like that I know i'm paraphrasing here....but you get the idea

G.A.L.P.PGET A LIFE PODCAST PEOPLE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter