Your favorite shoes for the parks?

I think I wore my flip flops every day in June. I might have brought sneakers, but never broke them out. I'm going again in February and will probably wear my toms, sperrys, or vans

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just have an incredibly tolerance for discomfort.

Team Chaco or Birkenstock! However, is it better to have a strap on the back for rides?

I am planning to alternate between Go Walks and my Teva mirras. Been wearing both here at home to break them in an I love both. 24 days!

#1- Birkenstock sandals #2- Jambu Mary Jane style walking shoes (I have 3 styles)#3- Teva Mush flip flops #4- Nike Air sneakers....#5- Crocs classics (ugly but comfy, but too slippery for everyday)

Originally thought we could wear sandals for our treks through each park every day in 2014...

Had to purchase a pair of sneakers there. We learned the hard way! :scared:

I bought a pair of these for our trip this week, as a trial. (just one day in the parks, 2 nights at POP)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYDTVCG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop
Usually, I'm struggling to walk after about 4pm (if doing ropedrop) due to a badly healed fractured foot. This trip, I was sore, but still able to manage to go until 9pm.
I'm a convert...I love these things.

I adore my Ecco Chase II sneakers. I got them in warm grey and they look awesome with everything. Walked for miles and miles and miles in London in them earlier this year.
I also love my Birkenstocks as others have said. But you will probably need to break them in before your trip. I was advised to wear them 30 minutes a day the first week, then an hour a day the 2nd week and then they are good to go. I was unsure at first about them but now they are perfectly molded to my foot and I am in love. They have a metatarsal support that feels weird at first but you will not notice it later and it offers great support.

Just there past week and wore Crocs modern styles (no Clogs) and so glad I did, major rain and complaints from people wearing sneakers with socks(total soaking, chaffing, sore feet). I had no sore feet, no chaffing, Crocs dry withing minutes. My DS wore his Teva's only one day and got chaffed from being wet and rubbing from strap (had to wear Mole skin patches the rest of the week on those spots) then switched to slip on crocs and had no problem after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter