Your favorite room & building @ Port Orleans/French Quarter?

agnes!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid
Haven't stayed there in a while. For folks who have stayed there recently what is your favorite room and your favorite building? Good/bad/ugly appreciated.

Thanks,
agnes!

I don't have a specific room, but I love buildings 3 and 4 because they seem closest to the main building, food court, buses, and pool. They are the farthest from the DTD Boats, but I think it is def worth it. We never have had a bad room at POFQ. It is definitely my fav mod, maybe my fav hotel because we used to stay there when I was little all the time!

We stayed there over Thanksgiving in Building 2. We stayed on the second floor facing a fountain. It was a very pleasant room and a short walk to the pool, food court, and bus stop.

It's such a pleasantly compact resort that I can't imagine there being a "bad" or "ugly" room.

We stayed at pofq for the first 2 weeks of december. We were in building 6 room 6348. It was a corner room on the 3rd floor facing the river. It was as close to building 7- the farthest building from everything, that i know of. And our walk took maybe 5 minutes, if that, to get anywhere...the buses, food court. I wouldn't mind it again if i was to be assigned to that building. I loved having the corner room. Gave us 2 windows and it really seemed to brighten the room. having building 7 wouldn't be any longer walk than 6. I can't imagine any room or building being ugly. The entire place is beautiful.

I just got back from a split stay at AS Sports and POFQ. When we checked in and were shown on the map where building 1 was, I was a bit disappointed as it was the farthest building on the south side. But I then discovered how small the resort is compared with all the others and loved our location! I had requested a corner room (they have 2 windows instead of 1) and we were given #1148, on the ground floor of building 1. It was a good location for us since the parking lot was so close and we had our car. It was such a short walk to the main building and pool after coming from AS Sports!

Like a PP said, I really don't think any of the locations are bad at POFQ since it's such a small resort.

we payed extra for the kingsize bed room and had a wonderful corner room in building 6 which looked out over the river. It was a great location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter