Your favorite hidden mickey

it's in the tower of terror. as you enter the lobby, look on the table to your right. it's best viewed in the fastpass line. :earboy2:

If you stay at CSR, you'll notice the sidewalks have indentations in them to make them look authentic. In the pavement by the marina, there are indentations that make a Hidden Mickey. This is my favorite because my daughter discovered it on her own and it thrilled her (and us) to pieces!!

Hello ~

Some of my favorite Hidden Mickey's include....Rock n Roller Coaster, Haunted Mansion, SSR and don't forget the Hidden Mickey book, it's a great helper!

look for the "cogs" on Big Thunder Mountain.

I drive my family crazy looking for "mickeys" it's addictive to the point that sometimes I don't even think about the ride itself.

We ate the Garden Grill and our waitress told us to look for one in our salad. There was a slice of cucumber that looks like Mickey.

twinz said:
My favourite on is the hidden Minnie in The Great Movie Ride.

Which one? I can think of at least four.

ncmvp said:
I love looking for hidden mickeys.
This is going to sound crazy. The last time we were at the HM, I looked at the bride's beating heart. If you look at the way it lights up, I swear it looks like a mickey shape.

One of my favorites is in the back lot tour. If you look at cloud backdrop you will see a hidden Mickey.
the one in HM in the brides heart is actually the only official hidden mickey on that ride if you notice that sometimes the the dishes arent there thats because when the imagineers walk thru the ride daily they often remove the one on the table which cast members make every day just a bit of trivial information that every one loves to know :)

if you go on splash mountain there are literally tons of hidden mickeys on that ride it became like a rite of passage for the cast members to "leave thier mark" on the ride in the form of a hidden mickey..... my favorite mickey was on the mr toads wild ride on the mural on the loading dock ahh the memories :earboy2: pirate:

After coming back from the Poly check ouit the toilet paper hangers. If you look atthem they look like "hidden Mickeys" :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

My favorite is the planet on one of the posters on the wall of the fastpass line of buzz lightyear. One of the planets has a hidden mickey inside. I also found one in a store window a few days ago at MGM. On your way into the park it is in a shop window on the right. There are necklaces and three giant beads form a hidden mickey.

I just got back from Disney (like 2 hours ago). The Blizzard Beach Hidden Mickey is no longer visible- plants and pine needles have covered it! Hopefully, it gets cleaned up though!

As we were looking at our photos after riding Test Track, my DS10 noticed a Hidden Mickey in the corner of our family photo...ropes coiled on the floor...I think they take the picture just as you are about to slam into the barrier!

I think we found a rather unique Hidden Mickey at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom (Toontown). They are survey markers that state which park and were inprinted with a ::MickeyMo Mickey Head. They seem to be made out of Chrome and were inbedded in the pavement. I took pictures of each and will post them tomorrow.

We took pictures of all the Hidden Mickeys we found, I plan on doing a scrapbook page with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter