Your Favorite Disney Character

All of the characters from "Song of the South" but Disney brass doesn't have the cojones to release it in the US...too bad I purchased my copy in New Zealand and had it switched from Pal format and burned to a DVD!!! We are also huge Splash Mt. fans!!!

Did you say just one? I love them all, but if I have to choose First would be Donald Duck. Second Eeyore. Third Pooh Bear. Fourth Minnie Mouse.
OK I won't keep going, but you get the idea.

Tigger's my fav....followed by Sebastian the Crab ("you know what her fatta gonna say? He say he's gonna keel him a crab is what he gonna say!)

1. Donald Duck
2. Minnie Mouse
3. Mickey

I'm a huge fan of the Muppets too. I always forget they are disney now though! I love Kermit more than anyone mentioned above - but he's not as "disney" (to me) as the aforementioned characters.

Mmmm...Cross between Tink (but I feel she's getting overused these past few years) & Donald .... I need a character with some attitude. ;)

:confused3 Ugh! I rembered my beloved Pooh Bear and Ariel, but I forgot to mention how much I love sweet Dory! I'd have to put her at #2 behind Pooh, but ahead of Ariel. LOOOOVE Dory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter