Your Favorite Bag to Take to the Parks?

I have this little backpack that works perfectly. It can be carried like a regular backpack or you can zip the straps together and carry it over one shoulder. It is small but has enough room for cell phones, wallet, 2 water bottles, and small little extras you might need. I got it from target a couple of years ago for a field trip at school and it still is in great condition!! When we go to Disneyland my mom likes to use it instead of a purse :) It is great!

I am a bag-a-holic and have bought so many bags over the years for my Disneyland trips. I have found that a small Jansport backpack works best for me. If my bag is too big, I pack too much stuff in it and by the end of the day I am regretting it. The smaller the better for me. Note - I do not have kids so it's just stuff for me I need to tote around!

This will be our first real trip to DL, but on our multiple trips to WDW over the past few years, we've started using transparent backpacks which carry what we need/want and have been great about getting us through security a little quicker -- pretty much just spin and wave us on! We'll be bringing them out west later this year!

At Disney, now that the kids are older, I usually use a small backpack or a larger sling-type one shoulder backpack if the weather requires raingear or a jacket. However, at Universal and Busch Gardens, a number of the thrill rides require putting your bags in a locker, UNLESS you have a fanny pack that fits securely. So at these parks, I will usually carry a fanny pack over my shoulder, putting it around my middle when getting on such a ride (Harry Potter). On a crowded day, my fanny pack seems more secure and safer to me, too.

Has faithfully served through multiple trips to WDW. Thinking about investing in another for our upcoming trip to DL.
Especially LOVE the water bottle holders on either side (also used for stashing an unmbrella!) do not add bulk when full. :thumbsup2
http://www.overlandequipment.com/store/products/donner-594-67-67-13-blackberry-dusty-blue/

I have a nearly identical bag that I bought from Eddie Bauer years ago and it was great for DL. We used a stroller as well, but the bag was great for keeping valuables on my person when we parked the stroller.

ETA: eBags has those for a lot less and you can get 12% back with ebates right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter