Your Disneyland weakness...

Disneyland is my weakness. The food, the rides, Fantasmic!, fireworks, Main St., the music. All of it. I don't stop thinking about it. I barely stop talking about it, much to the chagrin of my family/friends/Co workers. :-) I'm always planning our next trip, which thankfully this year is about once every other month since we have APs. :tongue:

Alice in Wonderland. If I do not get to go on the ride I am super crabby. Also the hot link corn dogs. I love them!

Churros and Dole Whips! Especially Dole Whips. I dream of Dole Whips. I actually found a frozen yogurt place that occasionally stocks the Dole Whip flavor and it totally makes my day when I haven't been to the parks in a while.

GCH merch. We each have the old school robes (new ones pale in comparison). I wasn't her 20 minutes and I'm down at the gift shop scooping up over a C-note of GCH merch after my AP discount.

POC and Splash Mountain! We often play the Disneyland/California Adventure park music CD in the car, and I end up daydreaming about being on them.
That is so funny! So do we! We (okay, me) especially like to re-enact the California Screamin' ride when we play the music in the car. Must do for our family are:
Me - Pirates of the Caribbean & Peter Pan
DH - Big Thunder Mountain
DD - Indiana Jones
DS - Autopia
Foodwise for all of us, it's Dole Whip!

What is this CD you speak of and why do I not own it?

I bought my CD on Main Street, but most of the Disney Parks soundtracks are available on Youtube, as well. Just search for the attraction + music or soundtrack. :listen:

Splash Mountain

Soarin' Over California

Haunted Mansion Holiday (Porter Music Box)

I love walking to all corners in the parks. I did 9 miles yesterday!

I also love the history of the parks and seeing old pictures of Walt throught.

I think most about being in the park and walking down the pathways. All the sights that are so beloved to me like seeing the carrousel through the castle gates, the way the Main Street twinkles at night, and the smells as I stroll through the lands - candy, churros, popcorn! And always, the smell of the rides. Yankee Candle should come out with a "POTC" scent! Okay, maybe that would be really weird-smelling outside of the Real Thing. :D

This goes for any Disney park (any WDW or DL park), but I love Fresh made Mouse Ear Rice Krispies treats. I love these more than Dole Whip. The prepackaged ones are bleh to me. Best ones are at Trolley Treats in DCA.

This goes for any Disney park (any WDW or DL park), but I love Fresh made Mouse Ear Rice Krispies treats. I love these more than Dole Whip. The prepackaged ones are bleh to me. Best ones are at Trolley Treats in DCA.

I agree! Last December trip I ate one Every Single Day. My favorite is the "Hunny" ones from Pooh Corner. Rice Krispies, chocolate, marshmallow, butter, and peanut butter. Breakfast of park-navigating champions!

The atmosphere. Just imagining the sights, sounds and smells is my happy place. I love rides but I swear I could be content just walking around and taking it all in.

The Aladdin musical :) and the cheddar garlic twists from that cart near the Royal Theatre!

Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, Storybook - these three are my favorite magical "voyages"

Just being there, with my cell phone turned off. No phone calls, no doorbells, no emails. Just me and those with me, with the rest of the world outside the gates. Lovely.

I think most about being in the park and walking down the pathways. All the sights that are so beloved to me like seeing the carrousel through the castle gates, the way the Main Street twinkles at night, and the smells as I stroll through the lands - candy, churros, popcorn! And always, the smell of the rides. Yankee Candle should come out with a "POTC" scent! Okay, maybe that would be really weird-smelling outside of the Real Thing. :D

I totally agree with this! Just being in the moment there is amazing. I love all the sounds as well. I often put this video on at work, and enjoy the sounds. This is the Mainstreet music, but it also has all the sounds of Mainstreet including people, MS vehicles, occasional Matterhorn screams, I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter