Your Disneyland weakness...

rizzle64

Mouseketeer
What is your Disneyland weakness? A real weakness, something you think about at least once a day, a Disney desire too strong to resist even when you're not in the parks.

That would be Indiana Jones for me. I've loved Indy for as long as I can remember, and when the ride opened and I rode if for the first time, I'd thought I'd died, and gone to heaven... my heaven at least :D . Too many hours spent watching YouTube ridethroughs and tidbits, and even more time spent reading about the the rides history and secrets. Indiana Jones ring and text tones. Checked off each 1/8" as my daughter grew, finally riding it for the first time recently, and loving it even more with her! Now I'll be watching the others grow, anticipating their first ride. Yeah, maybe just a small obsession.

:worship:

My other weakness might or might not be Belle... ahem. What? I like brunettes... :rolleyes1

I get to ride IJ next month with DS for the first time as the last time we were there he was finally tall enough but it was down for refurb......so we are excited about that. He wants to take his Poppa on with him so they both can ride it for the first time together :goodvibes

Having said that here are ours.
Me - California Screamin'/Space Mountain
DW - Fireworks/WOC
DD - Dole Whip/Space Mountain
DS - Soarin'/BTMRR

:-)

Everyday i crave some sort of food. This morning i was wishing i was on mainstreet eating a churro or a cinnamon bun. My son just asked me what's for dinner and i thought to myself , "wouldn't it be great if we could go to hungry bear and eat a fried green tomato sandwich!" Yesterday it was sunny here and i desperately wanted a treat from ghiradellis or a dole whip. So many great memories sitting with my family enjoying each other's company while eating food.

I'm obsessed with Mr. Toad. I rode that ride twice the last trip, and have watched the Wind and the Willows twice since then...including today in preparation for my day trip.

Which is kind of sad, because Mr. Toad - a raging untreated bipolar who sold his family home to a bunch of weasels because he was obsessed with a car he couldn't afford - really isn't the kind of role model who should be anyone's weakness.

Beignets from mint julep bar. That line was longer than the dole whip line this last visit, and for good reason. As for rides, I love Star Tours, it might be my favorite. But I think just the overall Disneyland experience is what I think about!

BTMRR! It was devastating when it was being refurb'd! :) It's great now though, it a must do at least twice everything we go.

During our trip last month I was constantly buying hot chocolate in DL. That and the corn dogs are so yummy!

I'm obsessed with Mr. Toad. I rode that ride twice the last trip, and have watched the Wind and the Willows twice since then...including today in preparation for my day trip.

Which is kind of sad, because Mr. Toad - a raging untreated bipolar who sold his family home to a bunch of weasels because he was obsessed with a car he couldn't afford - really isn't the kind of role model who should be anyone's weakness.

What with todays marvelous better living through chemicals campaign, I'm certain that Mr. Toadie will manage to find something that will work for him. Lol

Marshmallow wands.
Dumbo

Are those like fairy wands? Or maybe they are fairy wands, but they're made out of marshmallows and chocolate? In which case I'll take one! No bother to wrap it up I'll eat it now. ;)

BTMRR! It was devastating when it was being refurb'd! :) It's great now though, it a must do at least twice everything we go.

Oh yes, how I had missed BTMRR during the long refurbishment!
I remember peering between the fences, with a longing, but hopeful gaze. Why I even think I heard an elderly park visitor give a soft, plaintive wail. Sigh.....but hey, it has been back up for new mining operations for quite awhile now. It was awesome last week, for I managed in one day, a trip in the afternoon, then at twilight (Minus the wolves lol) then later in the night. Yep.a double woot with a churro and two thumbs up! :)

Are those like fairy wands? Or maybe they are fairy wands, but they're made out of marshmallows and chocolate? In which case I'll take one! No bother to wrap it up I'll eat it now. ;)

Ha! No, they're essentially Tigger Tails except some look like Olaf, some like Mickey, some like Minnie. And they're awwwwwesome.

What is your Disneyland weakness? A real weakness, something you think about at least once a day, a Disney desire too strong to resist even when you're not in the parks.

That would be Indiana Jones for me. I've loved Indy for as long as I can remember, and when the ride opened and I rode if for the first time, I'd thought I'd died, and gone to heaven... my heaven at least :D . Too many hours spent watching YouTube ridethroughs and tidbits, and even more time spent reading about the the rides history and secrets. Indiana Jones ring and text tones. Checked off each 1/8" as my daughter grew, finally riding it for the first time recently, and loving it even more with her! Now I'll be watching the others grow, anticipating their first ride. Yeah, maybe just a small obsession.

:worship:

My other weakness might or might not be Belle... ahem. What? I like brunettes... :rolleyes1

I've been waiting over 20 years to ride Indiana jones. Really. My first (& so far only) trip to DL was in 1994 & the ride was just being built. So I could see it but couldn't ride it. Basically torture for an 11 year old. I'm finally going to get my chance this may. It's definitely the number one attraction on my must do list.

Also, churros. God those were good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter