"Your cadaverous palour, betrays an aura of foreboding,"

hopemax

Note to Self:
"almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphasis."

Does anyone else feel like that right now? The board seems usually quiet today, and it's making me edgy :) .

It's like feeling a few drops of rain on my arm. Is it a sign to pull out an umbrella, a full out down pour? Or is it the icky misty stuff I see from Oct-April. Starts, stops, starts, stops, but the grey, overcast just hangs on.

Will we hear about a replacement for Pressler, next week, next month, next year? After the WDI R&D thing, Another Voice said "more news is coming." Is there still more to come? Do you think we're going to be hearing more about what Eisner's plan approved by the Board entails?

"IS THIS HAUNTED ROOM ACTUALLY STRETCHING??"
Ah, hem, hehe.

It actually be "IS THIS HAUNTED BUDGET ACTUALLY STRETCHING? OR IS IT YOUR IMAGINAION, HMMM?"

Oh yeah - that sale was perfect timing too; I just bought a new DVD drive for $20 yesterday.
And the face of the Disney Store manager when I mentioned Paul Pressler's departure from the company was just priceless!

Perhaps everyone is ghoulishly reflecting upon this upcoming release...

showimagez.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter