Your advice/opinion needed - Travel Reward Credit Card

I have only have my Scotia Amex for a couple of weeks. So far most places I shop have accepted it :) One grocery store I shop at doesn't but I'm ok with that. The points are adding up quickly :)

I also have the Cibc aeroplan Infinate card. I'm nit really using it much these days, as I find I'm flying more on Alaska Airlines who has a nice non stop from Seattle to either MCO or Ft Lauderdale. So I have the Alaska Master Card. It gives you one companion fare for $99/year. But if you aren't on the west coast it's prob not much good. Some of my friends like Avion.

I also have the Cibc aeroplan Infinate card. I'm nit really using it much these days, as I find I'm flying more on Alaska Airlines who has a nice non stop from Seattle to either MCO or Ft Lauderdale. So I have the Alaska Master Card. It gives you one companion fare for $99/year. But if you aren't on the west coast it's prob not much good. Some of my friends like Avion.
I am out East and I am thinking about switching back to the Alaska Air MC, I get it when they offer the 25,000 miles use it for a year or so , then cancel and re apply a few years later. I have found it the easy to book flights on American Airlines, and the fees are much less than when I booked with my Airmiles.

I do earn many more points with Airmiles with all the Bonus options than I have with either the Alaska Air or Aeroplan cards, but it is hard to get flights and the fees are much higher.

I am out East and I am thinking about switching back to the Alaska Air MC, I get it when they offer the 25,000 miles use it for a year or so , then cancel and re apply a few years later. I have found it the easy to book flights on American Airlines, and the fees are much less than when I booked with my Airmiles.

I do earn many more points with Airmiles with all the Bonus options than I have with either the Alaska Air or Aeroplan cards, but it is hard to get flights and the fees are much higher.
And I love the companion fares! So easy to get a free flight a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter