YOUR #1 tip for a 1st time cruiser... PLEASE

on the photos -- we were on the Fantasy in July 2013...I truly hope that Disney listens to it's customers on this one, the borders are awful. Even the ones that don't have the thick 'cartoon' borders have a "Fantasy" logo in the lower right hand corner and on some of our photos it's overlaying our clothes.

I don't believe there is a way to view your digital photos onboard to see the borders. You can look at the printed photos in the shutters area to get an example of what they will look like.

back to OP question -- bring a small gift for your stateroom hostess and food/drink server. We usually bring a small nice chocolate item, this year we bought salted caramel chocolates from Trader Joes and all of them seemed to really like. This is not in place of tips, just a little extra for them to enjoy.

did anyone mention taking an item to guest services to be autographed? like a photo frame, pillowcase, or ballcap?

Bring a lanyard to hold your Key to the World Card. This is issued to you at check in. It is your room key, charge card and it gets you on and off the ship. Unless you plan on carrying a bag with you.

Bring a lanyard to hold your Key to the World Card. This is issued to you at check in. It is your room key, charge card and it gets you on and off the ship. Unless you plan on carrying a bag with you.
Can I use mine from Disney World with my pins?

Or if you have a pocket.

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter