Young kids and Blue Bayou???

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by JennSaint, Apr 27, 2001.

1. JennSaint

JennSaint DIS Veteran

We are leaving in 12 days and I'm wondering if Blue Bayou is o.k for boys ages 4 1/2 and 6? Or is this a more adult oriented restaurant? Do they have a good kids menu?
    Thanks for all your help!
    :)

WDW~CBR 11/29-12/5 2000
    Disneyland May 2001 !!

2. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Oh no, kids are FINE at the Blue Bayou! Every restaurant at Disneyland is suitable for kids. They have the usual kid's menu items and a decent selection. Definitely go and enjoy the ambience of the Blue Bayou. :)

Michelle
    Assistant Webmaster
    Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
    Disneyland Board Co-Host

3. luvdsny

luvdsny Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!

I guess it depends on each family. We've always taken young children there. And there have always been other young children there. I think they have a kids menu, but can't remember for sure.

I say, go for it! :)

[​IMG]

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

4. Niagara2

Niagara2 Guest

Ate there last week with a 5 and 7 year old. It is dark but fun. The kids menu comes printed inside a pirates hat. Justin wore it all through dinner. The kids menu was upgraded too. Brandon had Mickey shaped pasta with choice of butter or red sauce and Justin had pizza I think. They got a grest jello desset in a mickey shape with gobs of whipped creme. We had grest food and felt comfortable. Not too many restaurants that kid friendly to eat prime rib and be so comfortable. ;)