You won't believe this about ME tags

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
I came home for work today and found TWO Fedex mailers waiting for me!! I'm leaving on the 17th and never thought I'd get one, but two? Both had identical packets with the yellow tags. How lucky can you get?

Do you mind sending me one? We still haven't gotten ours for the 15th! :rotfl:

I got home today and also got my tags. Although I only got one set. I had to call and confirm my flight information but they did a good job explaining where to go when you get to the airport. Hopefully it all works out. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We got ours (arriving on May 17): 4 envelopes with ten tickets for our party of 5! Guess they really DID have IT problems! ;)

This is all so good to hear!!! Most of us knew that things would start shaking out as time went on with DME. I'm not going until mid-June, so I know things will be just about perfected by then. Well, as perfect as they can be anyway. Looks like I'll be calling next week just to be sure they have the correct info since ours is a little convoluted. Dh, dd and myself all arrive on the same flight. But, dh leaves 4 days later. Then, dd and I move to a different resort and leave from there 4 days later. I think they got it right at MS but I'll feel better checking with DME people themselves!!

:jumping1:

When I got home from work yesterday, there was a FedEx envelope outside my door. I saw it and practically jumped up and down! I checked the information and all seems to be correct. Although the vouchers (in the back) for departure to the airport have a date of May 21, 2005 and that's actually the day I'm arriving in FL, not departing. I'll have to ask at the desk when I get to the hotel. I don't want to bother with calling again. I'm sure everything will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter