You Want Me to Sew WHAT? - Update 7/22/12!!! Shocked?!?!?! So Am I!

LOVE your MH jeans!!! I'd love to have the MH Epcot for our Epcot day shirts. Did you sew around them as well or just iron them on?

Your Christmas photo looks great!!! Sad that you didn't get to use it.

Totally love the shirts and the pants! OMG they're adorable! Now I want some. :lmao:

As usual, you are all so adorable!!!

This was one of my favorite outfits - I just love the MHs on your jeans - they really did turn out cute.

You should have brought a pair of shorts with you that day - you could have sold the jeans to the highest bidder. LOL :)

Great update - I just love it!

D~

Love that EPCOT outfit.:love: Too bad the MH are peeling off.:sad2:

I think it's pretty awesome too :) :hug:

Funny story that your comment about your husband not knowing if i was "real" or not:
About 12 years ago my Dad joined an online forum started by the Taunton Press for one of their building publications. At that time the only online forums I really had any knowledge of were religious in nature and he talked about other members "as if they were real people" :rotfl2: NONE of these people lived near my parents . . . they were all around the world. It became the family joke to refer to his online forum as "The Cult" . . . next thing I knew, my parents were planning a trip to Indiana or somewhere for a long weekend for a "Cult Get Together" :scared1: My mom had backup plans for her backup plans, but my Dad was determined to go and meet these people. People came from as far away as Australia!!!! Canada, Florida, Seattle, Rhode Island. . . They still get together at LEAST once a year, changing the meeting place from one hometown to the next. My parents have hosted once and they're hosting again this summer. . .
So I love that we have our own little "cult" with the Disboutiquers :hug: But man! does my Dad like to give me a hard time :laughing:

:lmao: That is too funny.

This was one of my favorite outfits - I just love the MHs on your jeans - they really did turn out cute.

You should have brought a pair of shorts with you that day - you could have sold the jeans to the highest bidder. LOL :)

D~

:thumbsup2 She could have had extra spending money when she joins you in March:rotfl2:

yes i do remember that
i guess it really is a small world after all;)

Yes, yes it is :)

I'm in! I haven't subscribed to a TR in months, but yours has me hooked! I can't wait for updates! :goodvibes

That makes me so happy! I must be doing something right! :cool1:

LOVE your MH jeans!!! I'd love to have the MH Epcot for our Epcot day shirts. Did you sew around them as well or just iron them on?

Your Christmas photo looks great!!! Sad that you didn't get to use it.

Thanks!
Yes, I did sew a satin stitch around the edge of the design. I used silver thread for the silver part and black for the ears. That was one of the reasons I wanted to save these for when I was really sure of myself - the silver thread can be tricky!!!

Totally love the shirts and the pants! OMG they're adorable! Now I want some. :lmao:

Thanks!!! One day I hope to have an embroidery machine and make myself some embroidered MH Flag jeans!!!

D~

I should have! I actually had two CM's in the "Duffy Store" tell me I should talk to Disney and make a clothing deal with them - they loved the boys & my outfits so much :rotfl2:

Love that EPCOT outfit.:love: Too bad the MH are peeling off.:sad2:

:lmao: That is too funny.

:thumbsup2 She could have had extra spending money when she joins you in March:rotfl2:

Thanks!!! I'm bummed the MH are peeling off, but for now you can't tell b/c it's just the edges of a couple . . .

Darnit! I should have, shouldn't I??? :rotfl2:

Your shirt and pants are ADORABLE! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!!!

Sorry no update as of yet today :( I'm in a bad mood and this has bee my first chance to sit in front of a computer all day. We did "de-Christmas" the house though! :cool1:
I still need to fix the font on that page from last night too :rolleyes1

Well, I fixed the mistakes (and too small font) and I knocked out another five pages this morning while Phalen did his school work (after having AT&T send us a new modem because I'm sick and tired of rebooting ours every day!).

Here are our pictures from the morning at Epcot!

CharacterSpotjpeg.jpg

MickeyGoesGagajpeg.jpg

DonaldsPagejpeg.jpg

FindingNemojpeg.jpg

AndsoitgoesSoarinjpeg.jpg

Pictures with the Fab 5 are a must!!! :thumbsup2 I love that Mickey was so excited about your jeans! What a fun memory!!! ::MickeyMo

We love riding Nemo too! Its so nice to get to sit down and just ride along!

Oh no...poor Finn! :sad1: Soarin' is one of our favorites!!!!

Love your Epcot MH jeans and the boys pants are so cute. How cool that Mickey loved your jeans too. :cool1:

What a bummer that Finn was too short. My DS hated being too short when he was 3, he screamed like crazy (no tears) when he saw those logs coming down Splash Mountain and he couldn't go. You'll just have to plan another trip when Finn is 40".

OK - seriously - something must have been wrong with The Dis earlier... I came on and specifically checked your PTR and there was nothing here... I just don't get it???

OK - Love the pages... But I'll bet you can't guess my favorite.... He is soooooo adorable!!!!

I just love how happy your boys are... You need to start planning for the trip when Finn is tall enough to ride these rides!

Thanks for the amazing update! :)

D~

OK - seriously - something must have been wrong with The Dis earlier... I came on and specifically checked your PTR and there was nothing here... I just don't get it???

OK - Love the pages... But I'll bet you can't guess my favorite.... He is soooooo adorable!!!!

I just love how happy your boys are... You need to start planning for the trip when Finn is tall enough to ride these rides!

Thanks for the amazing update! :)

D~

:lmao: yah, sure ;)

Just glad you enjoyed it :)

Actually, I think D's telling the truth this time- I had the same problem earlier today. I really love those pants- I think they're even cuter in person though :)

Actually, I think D's telling the truth this time- I had the same problem earlier today. I really love those pants- I think they're even cuter in person though :)

Thanks for backing me up Nicole. :thumbsup2

D~

Well, I would have had this update posted last night, but for some reason one of the pages didn't want to upload to photobucket. I tried changing things, etc. but it still wouldn't go. Finally this morning I gave up and just uploaded it to Facebook and I'll borrow my image link from there.

SpaceshipEarthPapajpeg-1.jpg

Schoolworkjpeg-1.jpg

ThisKidHatsjpeg-1.jpg

399648_10150470219946188_623451187_8879795_518308541_n.jpg

There is SO much to learn at Epcot!!! Thankfully my oldest daughter (who is in 1st grade this year) has a great teacher who also loves Disney. Her teacher had her make a journal of all she learned while at Disney. It is a great keepsake now! :thumbsup2

Great update. I love the sombrero photo.

I never knew either of my grandfathers and always wonder what it would have been like to have them. It's touching when grandparents are so involved with their kids.

Love your TR so far - I'm getting such great ideas for my trip this summer!! BTW, I LOVE the boys' names! Cute family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter