You little sneak! A TR with lies & pictures! (July 25-Aug 5, 2010) Done 3/29

Your pictures are amazing!! I never get good Fantasmic pictures! Just beautiful.
Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us!!

Hope Blanche is feeling better!!

Look what I did! Can't remember if I'm Rose or Dorothy. Maybe Rose today because I don't feel sarcastic enough. Yet anyway. I might have 30 seconds left before I'm dragged away from the computer................
Love the report so far! And the pictures. Can't wait til my part comes so I can remember. Until the day comes when I actually do the parks with you I will enjoy these pictures! See ya!

Look what I did! Can't remember if I'm Rose or Dorothy. Maybe Rose today because I don't feel sarcastic enough. Yet anyway. I might have 30 seconds left before I'm dragged away from the computer................
Love the report so far! And the pictures. Can't wait til my part comes so I can remember. Until the day comes when I actually do the parks with you I will enjoy these pictures! See ya!

May I introduce you all to my Dear Sister.... ROSE!!! She's a perfect Rose, she can't even remember what I'm calling her on the TR! Once I get going, I'm sure she'll get even funnier... if you can understand what she says... This one is pretty confusing.... "Can't wait until my part comes so I can remember?" Too funny! But yes, she's not done the parks much. Once as a teenager she did MK, then she did Epcot for about a 1/2 day this August with us.
Your pictures are amazing!! I never get good Fantasmic pictures! Just beautiful.
Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us!!

Hope Blanche is feeling better!!

Thank you so much! I enjoy taking pictures, and I keep learning. I'm taking a photography course now, so hopefully I'll onlly keep getting better each time I do Disney!

Blanche is not better yet. It's no fun, I think it's been about a year. We talk about going back, but only when she's all better. It was hard for her to fly, and then she couldn't do all the rides she loves, so that didn't help either! Thanks for asking.

i love eating at pescos bill. Next to the columbia harbor house, i think it must the best cs place at mk. hall of presidents by far, is one of my m fav attractions in mk. it truly is a great attraction and i love taking pictures of some of the historical things to have to offer. splash mountain pics look very cool and i don't think u r posting too many pictures. that what TR r suppose to be. a report filled in w/ detail and pictures. yes i shall hold the fort down and wait for more of the tr when u come back and yeah i am gonna hold u to it, so get the steppin lol :cool1:

I've never eaten at CHH. I guess I'll have to try it one day. The Hall of Presidents is a favorite of mine, but it is nice.

I'm not done my report cards, so I won't be back for long, but I had to take a sick day today, so I figured there was no better way to feel better than posting part of my TR!

What? I’m a traitor again? What is wrong with me? After never leaving Disney besides the outlets once and then to Church once, I’m out of the World twice within one trip???

Morning at All Star Movies,

E1.jpg

E6.jpg

My bed, as I left it:

E8.jpg

I love my little Eeyore neck pillow. I will point out here that Blanche always put an extra pillow on her bed. I didn't. (Remember that for later!)

E10edited.jpg

E11topaz.jpg

E12topaz.jpg

E15topaz.jpg

E16.jpg

E17.jpg

Breakfast was on the meal plan again. I got hidden Mickey pancakes.

E18.jpg

Blanche got the Mickey waffle.

E19.jpg

E20.jpg

E21.jpg

E22.jpg

E23.jpg

E24.jpg

E25.jpg

I’d never been to Sea World, but I thought I’d like it, and Blanche loves the park, so we thought we’d try. We’d bought our tickets before we left, and it said on the sheet that you had to have ID. We got in the taxi and headed out when I realized that I forgot something. Yes, I did it again! I forgot to get my passport. I had the SW tickets, but not my passport. I had to run back to my room to get it. We decided to keep the taxi and Blanche waited while I ran. The terrible part is that they didn’t even ask to look at any ID, so I didn’t need it! Grrr....

We were at Sea World early, before they opened the park, so we had time for me to take some pictures around the outside of the park.

E26.jpg

E27topaz.jpg

E30edited.jpg

E31.jpg

I was excited to ride the big coasters, and Blanche was sad that she couldn’t.

E32.jpg

E33.jpg

E40.jpg

I can’t believe I actually rode this. I think the two coasters at Sea World were the two that scared me the most.

E43.jpg

In line I met a young boy who was at Sea World as part of a day camp. He said you could go for whatever week(s) of the summer you wanted to, but it did get pricey. They did all the parks in Orlando and more. It looked like fun. We don’t have day camps like that around here, that’s for sure!

He was asking me questions about PEI and Canada and he was really sweet.

I did not like the way they lined up, I definitely like Disney’s line system better. This way you were in one queue and then you get close to the front and you head to a row. Front row, all other rows and then you clamber into a mass pit of people for the row. I like it better when people tell you where to go. Did I say this already? Possibly! Sorry if I did, but I honestly don’t like this way of queuing.

I haven't been to seas world in ages. Those coasters look crazy as heck. Do they both go upside down? Did u feed any animals when u were there. I read somewhere, where u could do that.

I only took my little camera, because I didn’t want to tote the big one. Next time I go, I will take if for sure. I love my little G11, but there is less shutter lag on my Canon T1i. I think my big camera would have done better at the shows.

E45.jpg

E48.jpg

E55.jpg

E58.jpg

E63.jpg

E66.jpg

I didn’t ride this one, but it’s on my list for the next time I go to Sea World, which may not be the next time I go to Disney World!

E74edited.jpg

I did ride Kraken... and it freaked me out, but I loved it!

Time for Shamu

E77.jpg

We sat in the very back so that Blanche could get up and stand if she needed to. We did that a lot on this trip. Sometimes sitting and stretching her leg was enough, sometimes she needed to actually stand. This was one of those times. I’d be talking to her and then look over and she’d be gone. My fault for not checking, but I’m sure people thought I was nuts talking to myself! (A little louder than I normally do at least... )

E78.jpg

E79.jpg

E85.jpg

E86.jpg

E88.jpg

E92.jpg

I don’t think I’ll sit in the soak zone... unless I don’t take my camera!

E97.jpg

E105.jpg

Find the squirrel.

E109.jpg

Pretty gardens.

E110.jpg

E111.jpg

E113edited.jpg

I’ve never even been to an aquarium, so this was a pretty interesting day for me.

E117.jpg

E120.jpg

E122.jpg

E125.jpg

E126.jpg

Clyde & Seamore

E127.jpg

E130.jpg

E131.jpg

E134.jpg

E135.jpg

E142.jpg

E146.jpg

EW! (But I'd say that if a dog licked me too, I don't like tongues...LOL)

E147.jpg

E151.jpg

Leaving the show:

E152.jpg

Penguins

E164.jpg

E165.jpg

E166.jpg

E167.jpg

E168.jpg

E171.jpg

Trying to be more creative:

E172edited.jpg

E173topaz.jpg

E174.jpg

E176.jpg

E177topaz.jpg

E178.jpg

I was snapping pictures of the wildlife and didn’t know what was happening until Blanche told me to give them some privacy...

E180.jpg

I don't know what it is with me and animals. I have pictures of turtles in AK in a similar act.

E182.jpg

E183.jpg

So there are too many pictures for one post, so I'll be back with the final two!

I think this was one of the hottest days of the trip. Blanche was struggling even more than usual. So we decided we’d leave the park. I was thinking about staying, but I really didn’t feel like it. It didn’t seem like the kind of park I would enjoy as much solo.

E184topaz.jpg

So we headed out of the park and took a cab straight to the hotel I think. We had thought about just to DTD, but we were feeling hot and lazy, so we went back to Movies. This is what my bed looked like when we came back, at 4pm:

E185.jpg

With Blanche's extra pillow!

I went to DTD and did some shopping... up until this day, I had spent a total of $200, which really is a lot of money... And then I went to DTD and spent another $350 or so!!! But it was mostly Christmas presents. I do have 15 nieces and nephews (only 14 at the time, but I knew the stork was delivering another one in September). And I bought some really nice picture frames... three of them, one for me, one for Blanche and one for Rose. They actually come in a set of three, and they attach together.

They are really nice. I was probably back at the hotel around 9pm. So in less than 4 hours, I spent that much.... oopsies! (And the VISA company still loves me for it I'm sure!)

I haven't been to seas world in ages. Those coasters look crazy as heck. Do they both go upside down? Did u feed any animals when u were there. I read somewhere, where u could do that.

I was pretty sure both went upside down, but I couldn't remember, so I did some research.

Kraken is a yes.

Manta does too.

They were scary. I think what scares me most are the floorless coasters. I like something under my feet.

We didn't feed anything, but I know you can, but I think it costs.

I thought I'd post a few pictures of what we've had here.... SNOW! And lots of it. These are pictures that I took around our house.

Feb 6

IMG_2563.jpg

Feb 9

The walkway:

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

The driveway, which we shovel ourselves most of the time. Sometimes we can get an old snowblower working, but not often.

IMG_2597.jpg

Two of my nieces and nephews went outside to build a snowman the other day.

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Keep in mind that we've had more snow since, and we're still to get some more. We normally get a snowstorm around St. Patty's because it's common to refer to a "St. Patrick's Day Storm" around here. And the more western part of the Island has had more snow and more snow days too. They have been having a hard time keeping the roads clear up there.

They are really nice. I was probably back at the hotel around 9pm. So in less than 4 hours, I spent that much.... oopsies! (And the VISA company still loves me for it I'm sure!)[/QUOTE]

Hi Dorothy!
I will take credit in helping her learn to spend. I will never be rich because I love spending too much!

They are really nice. I was probably back at the hotel around 9pm. So in less than 4 hours, I spent that much.... oopsies! (And the VISA company still loves me for it I'm sure!)

Hi Dorothy!
I will take credit in helping her learn to spend. I will never be rich because I love spending too much![/QUOTE]

Honestly, she DOES get the credit.... On my first two trips combined I probably spent less on food and souvenirs (10 days) than when I went with Rose & Blanche for 3 day in 09, without even adding in the food! I bought a few Mickey hats, and that was basically it. They created a shopping Demon!

BTW Rose, do you like the snowman pictures?

Yes I love the snow! Not when I have to drive in it. As much as I love Disney, I love the winters here.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Although the Disney Christmas Store is nice.
And you'll get me nice pictures of Disney decorated for Christmas right Snorothy?

Yes I love the snow! Not when I have to drive in it. As much as I love Disney, I love the winters here.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Although the Disney Christmas Store is nice.
And you'll get me nice pictures of Disney decorated for Christmas right Snorothy?

I don't mind the snow either, it's the lack of visibility I don't like. Driving in it is not bad, if I can see!!!

Yes, Snose, I will get you some snictures!

For all you readers, I will explain the silliness a little snater! :laughing:

wow u weren't kidding when u said had a lot of shoveling to do :lmao: anyways, pictures look cute...

thank god all our snow is outta here, nice to see the lawn again lol

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!! Better late than never right?! Your pictures are awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! What a wonderful story about your dad giving you the money to go to Disney for the first time. :wizard: That is something I would never forget either.

I just went to Universal studios for the first time last month. My friends and I went down to Delray Beach and decided to take a road trip up to orlando for a couple days and hit that park. We stayed over night at one of the hotels so we could get early admission to Harry Potter our second day. Definatly a good idea! But looooved that roller coaster that you went on...I think it was called Rip rocking coaster or something like that. We went on the Hulk too and man oh man that was a wild one! haha

Anyway looking forward to more updates and pictures! :goodvibes

wow u weren't kidding when u said had a lot of shoveling to do :lmao: anyways, pictures look cute...

thank god all our snow is outta here, nice to see the lawn again lol

No kidding about snow here! But I will that people about an hour to an hour and a half west of here had it way worse.

Take a look at some of the pictures on thisSNOW It's crazy!

But this one is an actual road...

Snowy road

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!! Better late than never right?! Your pictures are awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! What a wonderful story about your dad giving you the money to go to Disney for the first time. :wizard: That is something I would never forget either.

I just went to Universal studios for the first time last month. My friends and I went down to Delray Beach and decided to take a road trip up to orlando for a couple days and hit that park. We stayed over night at one of the hotels so we could get early admission to Harry Potter our second day. Definatly a good idea! But looooved that roller coaster that you went on...I think it was called Rip rocking coaster or something like that. We went on the Hulk too and man oh man that was a wild one! haha

Anyway looking forward to more updates and pictures! :goodvibes

Welcome Cheryl!

Yup, we had lots of fun, and most of I can't figure out how to share here!

My dad's pretty special, gotta love him!

Harry Potter was pretty cool. I went on all the roller coasters. They're definitely a little wilder than the Disney coasters, eh?

Hey,

Been enjoying your trip review, getting me pumped for my trip to WDW in the fall. That is, I WAS enjoying it until you reminded me what a brutal winter it was here (j/k). Hopefully a lot of it will be gone after warm weather this weekend.

PS. If that is the ball field I think it is in your first snow pic, I live relatively close to you. I go jogging through your neighborhood regularly (when there is no snow around - hopefully later this month!)

Anyways, nice to know there are other Disney nuts (and freaks) close by.

Hope you get back there soon

Hey,

Been enjoying your trip review, getting me pumped for my trip to WDW in the fall. That is, I WAS enjoying it until you reminded me what a brutal winter it was here (j/k). Hopefully a lot of it will be gone after warm weather this weekend.

PS. If that is the ball field I think it is in your first snow pic, I live relatively close to you. I go jogging through your neighborhood regularly (when there is no snow around - hopefully later this month!)

Anyways, nice to know there are other Disney nuts (and freaks) close by.

Hope you get back there soon

You're right! And Dorothy is the biggest nut you'll ever meet!
Hope you have LOTS of fun, and yes the snow is going fast.
I don't think we're quite done of the snow though.........
one or two more storms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter