You know yur addicted to Disboards when you start dreaming about them.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Beezymouse, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Beezymouse

Beezymouse Mouseketeer

Oct 5, 2009
    I had the weirdest dream the other night and it's all thanks to Dis. I've never been on a cruise, but we've booked for next year and I'm constantly checking these boards I feel like I'm a nutter.

So the dream..........

Dh were in a swimming pool. Not sure where just remember there being lots of white tiles and metal rails to hold on to. We were queuing up to get on a ship, but we all had our life jackets on. The ship was in the swimming pool and it was sinking. :scared1: Yeah so this is weird, we were queuing up with life jackets on to board a sinking ship. Then to ease the mood. They started to play Celine Dion (Titanic music) through the loud speaker. :lmao: I then woke up. I guess Celine will do that. :rotfl:

Now before I went to bed I had just read the thread on the Bermuda Triangle and the hints and tips page about storing your life jacket under the bed for more space. I think this is where it came from.

Any dream experts out there wish to comment.
  2. papertraveller

papertraveller DIS Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Well, let's just start with that Celine Dion soundtrack you've got going ... that's plenty scary on its own!

3. mainegal

mainegal <font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki

Apr 25, 2008
    Two years ago, I dreamt that I was listening to the podcast, they read my email and I got to pick a number. I won an overnight at Animal Kingdom Lodge and dinner at Jiko.

Alas! It was only a dream... :cloud9: