You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

When you truly get VERY emotional (as in crying your eyes out) because of that fact that you're not in The World at that very second. ::yes::

-When you still get excited upon spotting the gates to Disney World, even though it feels like your millionth trip :Pinkbounc
-When you have the Test Track commentary and briefing memorized :drive: (Or, at least, the old one, and now working on the new one).
-When you and your little sister have the parking lot tram safety message memorized in Spanish.
-When you have the entire maps of the parks memorized.
-When you see pictures of other people's vacations and know precisely where each photo was taken.
-When you see something remotely related to Disney and think of Disney. ("Robin Williams. Genie. 'Aladdin'. Disney." :genie: )
-When you have a Disney board on Pinterest.
-When your timeline cover photo on Facebook was the house from 'Up'.
-When you're the one your friends go to for help when researching for their trip.

When you almost Burst into tears with every little Disney commercial, just because you wish you were there.
When you're talking to your friends about Disney after they've told you a million times that they've NEVER been, but you don't care because you've got Disney on your brain.
When you get that depressed feeling because you wish you were at Disney.:(
You get excited over minor details that remind you of Disney.

when you're only a junior in high school and you've already decided when you want to do your DCP and what roles you want to do :goodvibes

^YES!^ Only a few more years!!! :)

When you play Disney Trivia with yourself or whoever you're with at random times during the day.

When you can quote every line from every ride/que in all the parks and be able to navigate without a map.

When certain smells remind you of different rides/places (I've seen others post this! I smell Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World quite a bit. :) )

When you listen to only Disney CDs in your car. :wizard:

when you randomly start humming the background music in epcot:wizard:

When your friend is starting to explain something at Disney and you know what it is before she even gets past the first sentence.

When you're preferred way to pass the time on long car trips is to play "Guess what ride I'm thinking of?" but you can guess before the first hint is even fully given.... and when your preferred method of doing homework is with the Disney parks soundtrack playing in the background.

When you draw at least one mickey head on every paper posible!
When you start babbling about Disney and how much you want to go, but you just went 6 mo. ago and your parents tell you to stop dreaming.(this has totally happened to me!!!)arrrgh!::MinnieMo

When you draw at least one mickey head on every paper posible!
When you start babbling about Disney and how much you want to go, but you just went 6 mo. ago and your parents tell you to stop dreaming.(this has totally happened to me!!!)arrrgh!::MinnieMo

"Well, there's one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming!" -Cinderella

When every conversation always comes back to Disney with you

When you casually tell your friends your opinions about FPP and disney resorts and the best resorts and the disney princess makeovers even though they don't care.

When watching Disney commercials makes you emotional

When every other word out of your mouth to your parents is "can we pleeeeeease go back to disney world??? like next week???"

When you doodle disney characters on everything during class.

When you're planning your future college classes around your plan to do the DCP.

When you get offended when people say that they're too old for disney or that it's just for little kids because it's your favorite place in the world and you don't understand how anyone could act like they're above liking it.

When you consider doing your ten page research paper for school on the history of Disney World.

When you read the Unofficial Guide just for fun sometimes.

When about half of your wardrobe is disney themed.

When you have park maps tacked up on your wall for decoration (yes I do have this!)

When you own several different plushes of Mickey in different costumes.

When you own about five different pairs of Mickey ears.

When you look back on Disney pictures when you're sad thinking that it will make you feel better, but it actually makes you feel worse because you miss it so bad.

When the only place where the things that grind your gears the most seem like no big deal is Disney World :)

When you are the best and most responsible secratary in your disney trip planing club and you own all of their documentaries and ask people if they know random facts!!!!! :)

When you're in band in school and a song you play for a concert has this part in it and you are instantly reminded of the music from Soarin'. :hyper: Oh yeah, and then you tell the whole clarinet section that it reminds you of a ride at Disney World and they look at you like you're a freak.

When you and your mom have daily conversations at dinner about recent and upcoming trips. Every. Single. Day. :blush:

When your friends call you "The Disney One"

You start doodling Mickey heads all over a piece of paper in class until your teacher notices and yells at you. :lmao:

When you are the best and most responsible secratary in your disney trip planing club and you own all of their documentaries and ask people if they know random facts!!!!! :)

I am quite jealous there is a Disney Trip Club! Sounds fun :earsboy: Welcome to the DisBoard, I'm Olivia.:goodvibes

....you get the question: 'Define primitivism' and you answer with the lyrics of "Colors of the wind"

PS. Teacher thought it was awesome and gave me full points!

You know you're obsessed when you overplan :goodvibes
and bug the crap out of your non-obsessed friends
and convert everyone around you into disnoids :grouphug:
oh, and if you are easily brought to happy tears::yes::

When you go every weekend.
When you have hour long conversations with your math teacher after school talking about limited time magic.
When your friends call you "Princess Tori" instead of just Tori.
When you have an entire Instagram dedicated to the photos you've taken during your trips! (I'm princesstori96 on there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter