You know your vacation is getting close when...

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
the chips that came with today's lunch are stamped with an "expiration date" AFTER we return.

Hooray! It won't be long now!

:thewave: :thewave:

Kelley

Yes, I love it when I go to the grocery store and buy milk or bread that expires AFTER we get back. Only thing that's a bummer is the reminder that we will have to come back!

You look at your vacation clock everyday to see how many days you have left, instead of the regular time clock!!!!

:cheer2:

I'm down to 10 days ------ yea!

:p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yee-Haa................577 to go........................

Gettin' close..........

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

30 days for us!
Disco.gif

Only 11 for us - yay~!!! I can feel the Disney breeze already! Getting started on my packing piles, and all the little trips to the store for traveling essentials. Trying to think of creative activities to keep a 2 yr old busy on the airplane etc. It will be departure time before I know it!!!!

Jen

You know that your vacation is getting close when:
1)You spend every waking available moment on this board (or the DCL board or the theme park board-it depends on where you are vacationing)

2) You start saying "In 168 hours (that is how many hours there are in a week) I'll be on the plane, at MCO, at OKW, at the parks etc."

3) You have to be woken from another daydream because your brain has gone into vacation mode!

:wave2: ::yes::

I know when a Disney Vacation is getting close when.......I get home from my last Disney Vacation!!:hyper: Time to start planning again!!:teeth:

you know your disney vaca is getting close when you get contacted by the internet group at work to tell you you're spending too much time at disboards.com!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter