You know you DIS too much when...

:lmao: :rotfl2:

OMG, I am guilty of every one of these. If anyone knows the secret of making DH's love WDW as much as you, please fill me in :thumbsup2

Claire xx

when people at work know exactly where your going on holiday and where you will eat before you tell them lol

mushumadness said:
when people at work know exactly where your going on holiday and where you will eat before you tell them lol

OMG! That is so true, i went into work the other week and was all excited cos id finally booked my Hol, no one asked where i was going they just said "how long for this time" lol :rotfl:

When you are buying secret Santa present in summer while visiting the parks :thumbsup2

OK I have another one which is very very worrying - I think I may need psychiatric help!!!

I had a dream last night about a group of us going to Disney, at one point we all went off for a bathroom break (yes I actually dream these parts :( ) Anyway, whilst the dream me was on the can, I noticed the back of the door had an unusual pattern on it and vowed that next time I was in that bit of the park I'd take the camera into the toilets and snap it for the photo quiz.

OMG I am dreaming of taking photos of doors!!!!!

aha um yes well. There really is nothing I can say :confused3 :rotfl:

When you're booking your ADRs and the lady the other end asks for your Zip Code, and you tell her MK** ***, and she says "I don't recognise that Magic Kingdom zip Sir". To which you reply "That's Milton Keynes, that is!!" - even though it covers half of Bedfordshire. :crazy2:

fizz13 said:

OMG, I am guilty of every one of these. If anyone knows the secret of making DH's love WDW as much as you, please fill me in :thumbsup2

Claire xx

Ooh, let me know if you find the answer to this.
I am working on my DH, and he's even thinking of coming to the DIS meet in London in May so I may be getting there!! :rotfl2:

fizz13 said:

Claire xx

Same here. My DH only went along with me to keep me happy (he's like that) he loves it too now but not as much. I keep trying to stop myself telling him what I've seen on the DIS but somehow it always pops out! :hug:

.. when you're still sitting at the computer and the kids are asking where their tea is !! (sorry girls, just give me 5 more minutes) :rotfl:

..... when someone says Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World you point out to them that they are wrong!! :sad2:

.....when you start noticing secret mickeys everywhere you go ::MickeyMo

....when every conversation someone starts you end up with a Disney reference.

..... when you have friends round you nip off to your computer just to check a couple of threads and hope no-one notices you have gone missing pixiedust:

.... when you go shopping for clothes you wonder if the item you are looking at is suitable for theme park wear.

Susan

when half your wardrobe is disney stuff and the other half is lime green :rotfl:

mark&sue said:
..... when someone says Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World you point out to them that they are wrong!! :sad2:

.....when you start noticing secret mickeys everywhere you go ::MickeyMo

Susan

OMG! I do both of these.

I am addicted to spotting unofficial hidden mickeys everywhere i go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter