You know that little Island at the bottom of Australia??? Jason and Laurens DFTW PJ

Thanks, they do have some cute stuff. I'll work on getting back on budget first, then I'll go back to ebay, ebay is dangerous for those like me with no money!

ok exciting update i just booked Vicki and David Ardnt for our wedding WWWWOOOO HOOOO I am so exciting to be working with them!!:cool1:

ok exciting update i just booked Vicki and David Ardnt for our wedding WWWWOOOO HOOOO I am so exciting to be working with them!!:cool1:

:cool1::banana: YAY!! You will love them so much!! :goodvibes

OMG realization hit me today that this time next year we will be getting on the big jet place and Flying over to WDW. :scared1:
Man I getting get into major planning mode!!

YAY!!! That's soooo exciting CONGRATS!!

I LOVE your dresses, as you know already but I will be ordering one soon:goodvibes

OK bit of an update my Button bouquet is almost finished just have to wait to get some more whit buttons I have plenty of yellow and orange but no where seems to have to pack of white ones like i have purchased before so i sent my mum on a mission in another state to get some will post a pic soon. I have decided to use my button bouquet for my bridal in part photo session.
DF hasnt left for Western Australia they need to get there bums into gear cause i need some more cash for the wedding!!
I have started purchasing things for my welcome bags!
There are some things I have decided to put in.
Mister fan
misterfan.jpg

Waterproof See it safe Box!
waterproofbox.jpg

I am also trying to find a 60 box of purell .5ounce hand sanitizer i found it on amazon but it wont ship to australia! any ideas would be helpful!

You might be able to get them shipped to either your WDW resort or David and Vicki's house... If you can' find anything else. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you couldn't get them to ship it to your WDW resort:goodvibes

Yeah I have been tossing up the idea of getting them shipped to the resort!
I Got my Waterproof Boxes yesterday and they are so worth the $3 each I paid!! I love them They are going to be great for the cruise and the Waterparks!!!

I just paid the Deposit for the Photographer and I should get my LOA next week Woo Hoo everything is starting to come together!:cool1:
On a Bad note I still cant find the mist fan pack of 12 for $30......:confused3 If anyone has any ideas PLEASE HELP!

We got our LOA today.. Its wrong but we still got it now I have to go about getting names and addresses for our Save the Dates WOOO HOOO So exciting!:cool1:

If you don't mind me asking how were you able to get the LOA before the year mark? When I asked he told me it had to be a year out.:confused:

Mrs B I have no idea it was just in my email this morning I didn't ask for it or anything it just appeared.:confused3

On a little note I got a really cute pair of shoes today not wedding related they were on sale and I havent found a really really cute pair I like in a long time.... Im just not a shoe girl.
So here they are....
wedge.jpg

PS I think I am going back to buy the pink Pair they have too! They are really comfy!

They are really nice.

I'm the same, haven't seen any shoes I like in years! I see them on other people, but never in stores.

Woo hoo!!! :cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Trust me, the next 12 months will disapear! :scared1:

Yaaaayy!!! Maybe my LOA will show up early too...lets hope! Only 12 more days till my 1 year mark! Yayy for us for being so close! :cool1:

I presumed we got our LOA early by 3 days because we have to send it from Australia and I actually have to send it to Western Australia and to get DF to sign it he has to send it back to me and I send it all away to Disney. I wonder if that may be the reason we got it early as i told Joe that we are apart at the moment. I just Posted it to DF today so hopefully he will get it tomorrow and he will post it back Thursday and I can send it to Disney Monday YAY!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter