You get to party one night in Hollywood

I asked hubby this question. It took him almost 10 minutes to answer.

His answer "Julia Roberts . she is the only name I can remember".

I think he needs to get out more.

Niel Patrick Harris---I think he'd be fun to party with without going over the top into insane levels of drinking or drugs,etc
Or, the PP's ideaof Betty White--that might work for me too. I was the kid without a curfew in highschool always trying to arrange rides with the kids with early curfews becuase I don't do late nights well

Who do you think would be a celebrity who is fun but would be in bed by 11 pm? Maybe Betty White. Numerous celebs might be fun but I don't think I could keep up.

I am not a partier in the traditional sense of the word anyway. I would love to spend the day with Betty White and listen to her stories of the Golden Age of Hollywood.

I am not a partier in the traditional sense of the word anyway. I would love to spend the day with Betty White and listen to her stories of the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Me to. Except I would pick Olivia De Haviland. At 100, you know she has some great stories.

More current, though. I would pick the "Chris' ". Evans, Hemsworth, Pine, Pratt. Why? Because, well, I'm female :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter