You Can Learn a Lot of Things From the Flowers - May 2016 TR *NEW* 12/30 x3 *COMPLETE!*

Seems like a great trip! Love the pictures your DH has gotten so far of EPCOT. We have never done Flower and Garden Festival but it really does make EPCOT look beautiful - and with the food booths there now we will have to check it out one of these years - we always seem to think of Food and Wine instead

Test Track is also something we have never done ... looks like DS really enjoys it though!

That's nice you were able to get all three AP Prints

Glad you have been doing well with the room being ready and then the stroller having been delivered early

Great update. I love Epcot when F&G is going on! I found out it starts on March 1, which is smack dab in the middle of our trip. So March 1st became our Epcot day for next year lol. I love all the playgrounds and the butterfly part. I know my girls will be excited about it. Will be hard to get them off of the playground stuff i'm sure. The picture of your DD sleeping is precious! She is a doll!

We really loved Epcot during F&G! It was really cool to be in the parks during a time of year we have never been able to experience. It was a little different for us planning a trip around mostly Epcot, too, so we got to delve a little more deeply into it than we usually do.

That's great that you will overlap with the start of the festival! And the weather will probably be a lot nicer at the beginning of the festival than at the end when we were there. So it won't be miserably hot while they are playing on those playgrounds!!

Not sure why I never thought to save DDs meal till we got back in the car but that is pretty smart!

It has never really occurred to us either, but this time it did and it made the drive just that much easier to tolerate once he had some time to run around and play.

What a cutie! and it truly is the perfect outfit for flower and garden!

Thank you! I was so happy when I found that outfit. There was another one that I bought that also had Minnie & flowers but I could only get it a size up so she couldn't wear it this trip.

Nice start exploring F&G.

I really like the cars that he designed. One of these days he might actually get to ride in the front row on TT and be able to see where he's going.

We really loved it! It was one of the only "seasons" at WDW we had not yet experienced.

He LOVES designing the cars. I think that might be his favorite part of the ride. lol Hopefully one of these days he will actually be visible in the photo! We always seem to get the back row, and he asks to sit in the middle.

DD's not impressed face is so funny!! I love her outfit!

Glad you were able to get on TT right away!

DH's Flower & Garden pictures are gorgeous!

She is very expressive!! lol

It's become our go-to ride at rope drop, so we have gotten pretty good at it!!

Thank you.

Wow, first time I've seen that addition.

It was SO cute! And it helps pass the time a little quicker.

I bet it was a lot harder to push than with DD!

YES! This past trip we just came back from was really tough with the double stroller. He made it SO heavy. We are going to have to reevaluate the stroller situation for Disneyland in May.

Love those topiaries!

They are so cute!

:goodvibes

She looks like she's wondering, "Am I camouflaged with this flower on my head?" :flower:

:rotfl: I would love to know what goes through her mind!

Super cute! Love seeing all the gorgeous F&G pictures!

Thanks!

Very cute outfit for your DD!

I can't believe Paxton was in the same seat both rides on TT. Probably the ONE spot you can't see him.

Man, I didn't know they would give you all 3 prints if you asked. We just have the one.

Those flowers on the water are what I picture when I think of Epcot...the F&G Festival is just so gorgeous. Your photos are making me wanna switch my return trip from Evie's birthday to Landon's. :rotfl2:

Thanks! I got several in that top & bottom style for super cheap, so I was excited about that. But the sizes that were available I had to get most of them a bit larger. But I got 2 with Minnie, a Sofia one, and a Frozen one!

Exactly!! What's up with that?! We never got put in the front row, and in the back, he didn't want to sit on the sides because he was too nervous.

DH found out about it online somewhere. We still need to get them framed.

F&G was SO gorgeous!! We absolutely loved it! I don't think you can go wrong with either one. :thumbsup2

I love Epcot during Flower and Garden. So many pretty sights. The playground are the best for entertaining the kids. Glad you got a Test Track ride in.

It is SO beautiful! We were so glad to have been able to add in this trip and do it on somewhat of a budget. It might be the only time we ever get to visit at that time of year. DS loved the playgrounds and going around to see all of the different topiaries.

Seems like a great trip! Love the pictures your DH has gotten so far of EPCOT. We have never done Flower and Garden Festival but it really does make EPCOT look beautiful - and with the food booths there now we will have to check it out one of these years - we always seem to think of Food and Wine instead

Test Track is also something we have never done ... looks like DS really enjoys it though!

That's nice you were able to get all three AP Prints

Glad you have been doing well with the room being ready and then the stroller having been delivered early

It absolutely beautifies Epcot in a really wonderful way. We absolutely loved it! It would have been a lot better if not for the heat so if we ever planned F&G again, I would hope we could go earlier in the spring when it's not so miserably hot. But we still definitely enjoyed it.

I am still not a fan of the updated Test Track, so I could take it or leave it, but of course it's a favorite for DS so we have to fit it in on every trip.

We were actually able to get 2 sets, so we kept one set for ourselves and donated the other set for the Mega Meet auction.

After a long drive, it was so great to get right into our room and get settled, especially for such a short trip.

Sorry for the LONG absence!! I'm off for a couple of days, so my hope is to get caught up on replies and posts, then catch up on reading everyone else's reports! I had hoped to get in another update before we left for our trip last week, but there was a lot of stressing over Hurricane Matthew affecting our trip, so we spent a lot of time looking at alternate arrangements for getting to WDW, and even thought about rescheduling the trip entirely! But we did end up going, and we had a wonderful time! Now, back to May...

Day 2 Continued: Friday May 27th

After some fun on the playground, it was time to use our Character Spot FP+, so we made our way over to Innoventions. While I still wish that you could meet all of the Fab 5 here, I do appreciate being able to meet Mickey, Minnie & Goofy with a minimal wait time. I just wish they would do something different with the backdrop because what they have here is really awful.

First up was Mickey Mouse! DS was quite excited to be reunited with Mickey, if these pictures are any indication.

We tried to get one of just Mickey & the kids, but yeah, that was impossible. DD refused to smile and DS didn’t understand to keep looking at the camera instead of looking at his sister! Lol

Next, we went over to see Goofy, who decided to hide from DS.

Goofy spotted DS’s “I’m Celebrating” button and was asking him what he was celebrating. DS told him we were celebrating his graduation from Pre-K!

And last but not least, we went over to see Minnie Mouse.

We had a little bit of time to kill until our next FP+, so we decided to walk around and check out some of the topiaries around Future World. Although it was HOT, it was neat to see all of the work they put into the F&G festival. It’s something we have always been interested in, but hadn’t planned a trip specifically around before.

Checking out the beautiful topiaries was a wonderful way to kill some time before heading over to our next FP+!

UP NEXT: Like a Grand and Miraculous Spaceship...

So glad your recent trip was a blast (and that it all worked out with the hurricane)! Can't wait to hear about it :)

DS looks SO happy in those character spot pics, so adorable!!

Beautiful F&G pictures!

29415253245_e72c5c2650_c.jpg
Awwww :lovestruc

Great family picture! (all of the ones with the characters, really!)

Gorgeous! :cloud9: I could stare at this all day.

So glad your recent trip was a blast (and that it all worked out with the hurricane)! Can't wait to hear about it :)

DS looks SO happy in those character spot pics, so adorable!!

Beautiful F&G pictures!

Thanks! Despite all of the stress, it turned out to be a wonderful trip. I kept thinking to myself as I was wondering if we should cancel or reschedule...what if we miss out on a great time we could have had because we cancel everything?!

He says he doesn't want to meet characters anymore, yet every time we do, he loves it.

Thanks!

The pictures with the characters are really great!

Thank you!

Awwww :lovestruc

Great family picture! (all of the ones with the characters, really!)

Gorgeous! :cloud9: I could stare at this all day.

Thanks! We did end up getting some good ones at this meet. I always hesitate to book a FP for this since it's just a character meet, but then I see the pictures and it's totally worth it.

I agree. I'd love to go again before it gets so hot and humid and just have time to sit around and really enjoy the scenery.

I like the Peoplemover shirt!

The pictures of your DS with the characters are great. He looks like he's having such a great time with them!

Thanks for the F&G pictures. It's one of those times of year that will just likely never work for me, but I love seeing how they deck the park out.

After some fun on the playground, it was time to use our Character Spot FP+, so we made our way over to Innoventions. While I still wish that you could meet all of the Fab 5 here, I do appreciate being able to meet Mickey, Minnie & Goofy with a minimal wait time. I just wish they would do something different with the backdrop because what they have here is really awful.
I feel exactly the same way about the Character Spot. My family always stopped here for the convenience and I think it's the only place you can see Mickey & Minnie in their "regular" clothes (maybe Goofy, too?). It's usually where we do our family picture with Mickey. But that backdrop is horrible. They could do so much better.

I like the Peoplemover shirt!

The pictures of your DS with the characters are great. He looks like he's having such a great time with them!

Thanks for the F&G pictures. It's one of those times of year that will just likely never work for me, but I love seeing how they deck the park out.

Thanks! I get a lot of compliments on that in the parks too. It's one of my favorites!

As much as he can gripe about meeting characters instead of riding rides, he sure does have fun when we make him do it. Lol

Hey, you never know. We never thought we’d be there at that time either! But I’m glad you’re enjoying the pics!

I feel exactly the same way about the Character Spot. My family always stopped here for the convenience and I think it's the only place you can see Mickey & Minnie in their "regular" clothes (maybe Goofy, too?). It's usually where we do our family picture with Mickey. But that backdrop is horrible. They could do so much better.

That’s true, I didn’t really think about it being the only place to see them in their regular clothes. Well, except for the Visa character meet, but you can never guarantee which characters you’ll see in there. The backdrop is pitiful, especially compared to the other dedicated meet & greet areas they have. Although Mickey is not in his regular outfit there, the new meet & greet for him at DHS is really great!! He’s in his Sorcerer Mickey outfit, but the backdrop is beautiful. We were able to check it out for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Wow, I'm so sorry about the neglect on this TR! And I have been neglecting reading and responding to other TRs because the boards have been unbearably slow for me lately! I couldn't even type replies because there was a terrible lag with every keystroke, so forget trying to scroll through an update at a normal pace. But I think I have finally found the problem (ads) and the solution (AdBlocker Plus). So far so good!! Hopefully I can get back to catching up with everyone now that I don't get totally frustrated and give up in less than 5 minutes. lol
Day 2 Continued: Friday May 27th

After a little wandering, we were ready to go use our FP+ for Spaceship Earth. As a kid, I thought Epcot was SO boring, especially rides like this that are all about history. How funny that now SE is one of our favorites! Even DS likes it a lot and requests it all of the time.

May 02-084
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

May 02-085
Even DD was excited to be heading on to this one! Or maybe she is just happy to see her Daddy over my shoulder. She is definitely a Daddy's girl!

Fun fact: Did you know the animatronic on the left was the John Kerry one they had made in case he won the election in 2004? I learned that this week! It will be interesting to see if & where Hillary Clinton shows up.

We had a quick lunch at Electric Umbrella before it got crazy busy. DD was entertained playing with straws and having some snacks while we ate.

Untitled

After lunch, we went over to The Land pavilion together. I had a FP+ for Soarin’ just for myself, so the plan was to get a rider swap so DS could ride later.

May 02-107

When we got down to the entrance, I asked for the rider swap pass, and the CM asked if DS was riding too. I explained that only I had the FP+ and that he would ride later using the rider swap, and he gave us a little pixie dust. He let DS come on with me anyway!

Untitled

This was back when they had reopened the attraction with the old movie for a little while, but DS was still excited to get to ride since it had been closed in February. Once again, he totally loved this ride! He gets such a kick out of it. Now that DH and I have seen the new movie though, I have a feeling he will enjoy that one even more than the original.

While we were riding, DD and DH were checking out some Epcot entertainment.

May 02-108

May 02-109

Then DD fell asleep in the stroller.

May 02-110

See that pink kitty Wubbanub she is sucking on? She didn’t survive this trip! DD has 3 Wubs, but the pink kitty was the smallest one so that’s the one I used the most in the parks. She has this bad habit of when she’s done with it, she takes it out of her mouth and tosses it. On the very last day of this trip and within the last 10 or 15 minutes we were in the park, she tossed it at some point without us noticing until we were back at the resort. Those things are pretty expensive for pacifiers, so DH and I were pretty ticked, especially because we had done so well keeping track of them all weekend long and lost it within the last few minutes we were at the park! I even called Disney Lost & Found in case it was turned in, but no luck.

When we found DH and DD after our ride on Soarin’, we decided to head into the World Showcase on the hunt for more topiaries. We always seem to start on the Mexico side, so we decided to change things up this time and go towards Canada instead.

UP NEXT: Around the World in Topiaries

Last edited:
I couldn't even type replies because there was a terrible lag with every keystroke, so forget trying to scroll through an update at a normal pace.

I was having issues like that for awhile. I used to use Firefox, but then I switched to Chrome (I had to make the transition because Chrome will translate all the webpages from German to English - gotta love .de sites over here!) and the problems stopped. It still runs pretty slow when I pull the site up on my phone, though.

Even DD was excited to be heading on to this one! Or maybe she is just happy to see her Daddy over my shoulder. She is definitely a Daddy's girl!

Oh my goodness, she is just too adorable! That smile...And yeah, there's something about dads and daughters.

Fun fact: Did you know the animatronic on the left was the John Kerry one they had made in case he won the election in 2004? I learned that this week! It will be interesting to see if & where Hillary Clinton shows up.

Interesting! I definitely studied your photo after reading that and yep! You can definitely see John Kerry!

he gave us a little pixie dust. He let DS come on with me anyway!

That's awesome! Glad Paxton was able to ride along.

On the very last day of this trip and within the last 10 or 15 minutes we were in the park, she tossed it at some point without us noticing until we were back at the resort.

Oh no. And at the very end of your trip. That stinks.

Fun fact: Did you know the animatronic on the left was the John Kerry one they had made in case he won the election in 2004?
:rotfl2: Thats funny. ANd I can kinda see it!

I learned that this week! It will be interesting to see if & where Hillary Clinton shows up.
:rotfl::rotfl2:

On the very last day of this trip and within the last 10 or 15 minutes we were in the park, she tossed it at some point without us noticing until we were back at the resort.
:headache:

She's so cute!

Fun fact: Did you know the animatronic on the left was the John Kerry one they had made in case he won the election in 2004? I learned that this week!
Wow, interesting, didn't realize that!

DD was entertained playing with straws and having some snacks while we ate.
Ah, straws, the ultimate baby toy for meals. ::yes::

When we got down to the entrance, I asked for the rider swap pass, and the CM asked if DS was riding too. I explained that only I had the FP+ and that he would ride later using the rider swap, and he gave us a little pixie dust. He let DS come on with me anyway!
Yay, that's awesome!

Now that DH and I have seen the new movie though, I have a feeling he will enjoy that one even more than the original.
I can't wait to see the new one!

Those things are pretty expensive for pacifiers, so DH and I were pretty ticked, especially because we had done so well keeping track of them all weekend long and lost it within the last few minutes we were at the park! I even called Disney Lost & Found in case it was turned in, but no luck.
Aw, that's a bummer! :headache: I had to use a paci-grip clip for Izzy when she started throwing them - she was so confused about why they bounced back. :rotfl: (we didn't have the ones with the animals, just the paci part)

Loving your TR! Your family is very photogenic :-) The pictures of SE are so nice and clear. John Kerry - too funny! Next trip I'll keep my eyes peeled for Hillary.

I was having the same issue! But AdBlocker also seems to be doing the trick for me now too!

Sounds like more fun times at Epcot!!

That's some interesting John Kerry animatronic trivia. I didn't realize they got to the point in development that they already had both candidates actually made by the time the election happened.

I love getting to see the Jammitors! Amazing she could sleep with all the noise!

Soooo apparently I completely forgot to watch this thread after my first comment back on page 1! Sorry about that. I was wondering about your May trip and then stumbled across it again today lol! I first hit the "watch thread" button then proceeded to catch up!

After a fun spin on TSM, we were about ready to head back to the room to get an early bedtime under our belts after such an early morning and another early morning coming up. Since DD was in the carrier, DS decided to hop a ride in the stroller. It’s hard to believe he ever fit in this thing!

That's cute! Nice to rent the double though, Aria looks a little ridiculous in the City Select but she still loves it. I measured her at 43" the other day. Phew!

We had brought our small stroller with us just for this day because we could save money on the rental by only having it for 3 days instead of 4, so I had chosen to have them deliver it Friday morning instead of Thursday. But once we got back to the resort, I told DH to stop by the main building and let me check to see if they had delivered the stroller already instead of having to go back early in the morning to check. It had been delivered! It may have been there when we checked in, but we hadn’t thought to ask. So that was one less thing we’d have to worry about the next morning.

That's wonderful!!

The security CM at gate check was trying to get DD to smile. She was not impressed.

I feel better that she doesn't smile at everything, from your photos she seems like such a smiley baby!! Maya (and Aria really) wouldn't have been impressed either...

We were stopped at a rope over on the side of Future World heading to Test Track. I had only been able to get a late afternoon FP+ for it, so we had decided to try our luck at hitting it for rope drop and picking up a rider switch pass. While we waited, I wanted a picture of DD’s full outfit because I had specifically bought it for this trip since it had Minnie & flowers on it. Perfect for Flower & Garden!

Super cute outfit!

Then we were ready to ride!! As we got in the car and buckled our seatbelts, DS said, “This is going to be the greatest ride of my life!” lol I love him so much.

Adorable! <3

One of these days, DS will be visible in the ride picture. One of these days!

Hahahhaha I say this every time we get off the rides w/ the pictures, I need to remember to sit in the front row, but can never remember which side of the car they take pics on!!

I don't remember this one! Love C&D!

Loved all the photos from the Character spot, esp seeing how happy Paxton was meeting them.

We tried to get one of just Mickey & the kids, but yeah, that was impossible. DD refused to smile and DS didn’t understand to keep looking at the camera instead of looking at his sister! Lol

So cute though, at least Delilah wasn't crying. I have a feeling when I try to sit her down with a character (or stand with them) she will cry for me to pick her up. We'll see...

After a little wandering, we were ready to go use our FP+ for Spaceship Earth. As a kid, I thought Epcot was SO boring, especially rides like this that are all about history. How funny that now SE is one of our favorites! Even DS likes it a lot and requests it all of the time.

That's funny - I did too, but Aria loves this ride as well! Lol

I didn't know that! I did hear that they were already working on Trump's so it'll be funny to see where Hillary pops up.

Random but I could swear we have the same carrier, at least mine has the same print although I haven't used it in months? What type is the carrier? I want to buy one that she can face outwards, so maybe ours aren't the same bc I don't think I can do this with mine but maybe I just didn't know I could! lol!

Aw that is awesome! Were you nervous for a minute he wouldn't give a RS? I only ask bc for a while there there was talk that everyone needed a FP+ ( I think they were making the whole party scan in at 7DMT?) and then they would give the RS pass.

See that pink kitty Wubbanub she is sucking on? She didn’t survive this trip! DD has 3 Wubs, but the pink kitty was the smallest one so that’s the one I used the most in the parks. She has this bad habit of when she’s done with it, she takes it out of her mouth and tosses it. On the very last day of this trip and within the last 10 or 15 minutes we were in the park, she tossed it at some point without us noticing until we were back at the resort. Those things are pretty expensive for pacifiers, so DH and I were pretty ticked, especially because we had done so well keeping track of them all weekend long and lost it within the last few minutes we were at the park! I even called Disney Lost & Found in case it was turned in, but no luck.

I was admiring that kitty paci! We have 1 - a giraffe that badly needs a good washing, but it goes to daycare with her every day and stays in the car seat otherwise. I was going to bring one to clip onto Maya's clothes for our park days, plus an extra to leave in her Pack N Play (I leave one in her crib at all times). But then I was just thinking about looking for another wubbanub bc she really likes them too - but she LOVES to throw them! ugh!

I was having issues like that for awhile. I used to use Firefox, but then I switched to Chrome (I had to make the transition because Chrome will translate all the webpages from German to English - gotta love .de sites over here!) and the problems stopped. It still runs pretty slow when I pull the site up on my phone, though.

I wasn't having any problems on my phone for some reason. I tried Firefox, but that didn't seem to really help. So far with the adblocker, it's all good to go now. I have been using Chrome forever and didn't really like the idea of having to switch because of DIS problems. I knew it had to be something with the site in particular because it was literally the only one that gave me any trouble! A peek at the IT board let me know I was not the only one having this issue and provided the solution I needed.

Oh my goodness, she is just too adorable! That smile...And yeah, there's something about dads and daughters.

Yep, she has him (well, really, all 3 of us!) wrapped around her tiny little finger.

Interesting! I definitely studied your photo after reading that and yep! You can definitely see John Kerry!

I saw someone post it on a FB group, and as I was putting together this update I realized we had a perfect picture of him! lol

That's awesome! Glad Paxton was able to ride along.

It was a nice little bit of pixie dust! He was so excited to get to ride twice.

Oh no. And at the very end of your trip. That stinks.

Right?! I couldn't believe we had kept track of that darn thing the whole weekend and lost it in the last 10 minutes.

:rotfl2: Thats funny. ANd I can kinda see it!

I never would have realized it on my own!!

She's so cute!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Wow, interesting, didn't realize that!

Well, I read it on the internet, so it must be true. lol

Ah, straws, the ultimate baby toy for meals. ::yes::

Free & plentiful!!

Yay, that's awesome!

It was so nice of the CM and totally unexpected.

I can't wait to see the new one!

It's so well done! I have never hid the fact that Soarin was never one of my favorites, but I really enjoy the new film so it has edged up on my list.

Aw, that's a bummer! :headache: I had to use a paci-grip clip for Izzy when she started throwing them - she was so confused about why they bounced back. :rotfl: (we didn't have the ones with the animals, just the paci part)

I had never gotten a paci clip for her because I didn't really want her to have constant access to a paci at home, but I should have gotten one for vacation knowing how she likes to toss them when she is done with it. I did end up getting her one for our most recent October trip which was both good and bad. No lost pacis but she was definitely using it WAY more than she does at home! Luckily, once the trip was over she only fussed about it for a couple of days before getting her off of it except for naps and bedtime.

Loving your TR! Your family is very photogenic :-) The pictures of SE are so nice and clear. John Kerry - too funny! Next trip I'll keep my eyes peeled for Hillary.

Thanks so much!!

It will definitely be interesting to see if she pops up somewhere! I guess it only makes sense that it would take so long to make the new one for HoP that they start working on both candidates before the election results are decided.

I was having the same issue! But AdBlocker also seems to be doing the trick for me now too!

Sounds like more fun times at Epcot!!

It was driving me nuts, and made the boards totally unusable, so I fell behind on posting & reading because scrolling and typing responses were practically impossible. So glad to have found out about AdBlocker & glad it's working for you too! I couldn't stand it!

That's some interesting John Kerry animatronic trivia. I didn't realize they got to the point in development that they already had both candidates actually made by the time the election happened.

I love getting to see the Jammitors! Amazing she could sleep with all the noise!

Me either!

The Jammitors are pretty great. I got to see them in October but they had a F&W spin that I can't remember now what they were called instead and they were playing pots, pans, kitchen equipment, etc. It's pretty amazing that any little noise at home wakes her up but she routinely sleeps through loud noises like this at WDW. lol DS did the same thing when he slept through all of the marching bands and general loudness of his first Mardi Gras parade at 4 months old, but God help me if I tried to vacuum while he was sleeping at home!!

Soooo apparently I completely forgot to watch this thread after my first comment back on page 1! Sorry about that. I was wondering about your May trip and then stumbled across it again today lol! I first hit the "watch thread" button then proceeded to catch up!

No worries!! Glad you made it!!

That's cute! Nice to rent the double though, Aria looks a little ridiculous in the City Select but she still loves it. I measured her at 43" the other day. Phew!

The double has worked out well for us on the past few trips, but after last month, I think we are past the point of doubles. DS is way too heavy, and with their weights being so drastically different, it was just way too hard to push and steer. We are going to have to get creative for our upcoming DL trip!

That's wonderful!!

I was so glad I had gone to check! Saved us a little bit of time in the morning, for sure.

I feel better that she doesn't smile at everything, from your photos she seems like such a smiley baby!! Maya (and Aria really) wouldn't have been impressed either...

Normally, she is, but she has her stubborn moments. When I did her Easter pictures at JC Penney's, she didn't smile for one single photo!!

Super cute outfit!

Thanks! I got 2 more in the same style that she was able to wear in October because they are a bit bigger than the one she wore in May. And they were super cheap. I think I got them each for $7 or $8!

Adorable! <3

He cracks me up. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff sometimes!

Hahahhaha I say this every time we get off the rides w/ the pictures, I need to remember to sit in the front row, but can never remember which side of the car they take pics on!!

I don't know how we ALWAYS seem to end up in the backseat on this ride!!! I need to start trying to remember to request the front row.

I don't remember this one! Love C&D!

It was one of the funnier topiaries!

Loved all the photos from the Character spot, esp seeing how happy Paxton was meeting them.

I'm glad that even though he gives me grief now about wanting to get in line to meet a character, he really does enjoy it when we "force" him to do it.

So cute though, at least Delilah wasn't crying. I have a feeling when I try to sit her down with a character (or stand with them) she will cry for me to pick her up. We'll see...

In May, she just wasn't that interested, but she was definitely more hesitant this most recent trip at 15 months. Nothing like Paxton when he was little. I still remember him fighting to get out of my arms to go up to see Pirate Goofy! lol

I didn't know that! I did hear that they were already working on Trump's so it'll be funny to see where Hillary pops up.

I will definitely be paying more attention from now on, that's for sure!!

Random but I could swear we have the same carrier, at least mine has the same print although I haven't used it in months? What type is the carrier? I want to buy one that she can face outwards, so maybe ours aren't the same bc I don't think I can do this with mine but maybe I just didn't know I could! lol!

I am almost positive it's a Beco Gemini but it's currently in the top of Delilah's closet and she's asleep so I can't check. It has snaps on the bottom to hold her legs closer to me when she faces in, but if you release the snaps it makes it more comfortable for her legs to face out. I've had it since Paxton was little, so it's gotten a little loose lately and not as comfortable for me to wear. So I won't be one of those people wearing their toddlers. I don't think I'll even bring it with me in May to go to DL when she will be 21 months.

Aw that is awesome! Were you nervous for a minute he wouldn't give a RS? I only ask bc for a while there there was talk that everyone needed a FP+ ( I think they were making the whole party scan in at 7DMT?) and then they would give the RS pass.

I have seen people mention that on different Facebook groups, but I have never been told the whole family has to have FP+ to use rider swap. The only requirement was the CM wanting to see the child that was too short to ride.

I was admiring that kitty paci! We have 1 - a giraffe that badly needs a good washing, but it goes to daycare with her every day and stays in the car seat otherwise. I was going to bring one to clip onto Maya's clothes for our park days, plus an extra to leave in her Pack N Play (I leave one in her crib at all times). But then I was just thinking about looking for another wubbanub bc she really likes them too - but she LOVES to throw them! ugh!

I don't like using paci clips because I don't like her having instant access to it all the time now that she has gotten down to only using it for naps and bedtime. But after losing this one, I made some changes for October. I found a cheap clip that could be used with the Soothie style pacis, and I brought the one I send to daycare for the parks (just a Soothie, not a Wub). We have them at the hospital where I work, so I figured if she somehow managed to lose it on vacation, at least I could cheaply replace it!! lol I brought her Wubs but they stayed in the room for the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter