You can have Edward Cullen...We'll take Mickey Mouse, and the trip begins on page 101

casper.jpg

f1xfer.jpg

Yay! I am here for the ride! I'm happy you have a trip planned! That oughta put a spring in your step, huh? :goodvibes

I am gonna sound so mean but when Scotty came home yesterday and said he had to work on one of his days off I kind of did the happy dance in my mind. :banana: more money for vacation. Bad, bad wife!!:rotfl:

I am gonna sound so mean but when Scotty came home yesterday and said he had to work on one of his days off I kind of did the happy dance in my mind. :banana: more money for vacation. Bad, bad wife!!:rotfl:

Hee hee... that's not so bad! It might have been if you'd said it *outside* of your head though! :laughing:

**Michelle** you're going this summer??? Sounds like a great plan!!! We'll follow you up a month later!!! (at least that's the plan)

Can't wait to see this unfold!!!!

**Michelle** you're going this summer??? Sounds like a great plan!!! We'll follow you up a month later!!! (at least that's the plan)

Can't wait to see this unfold!!!!

Well, hi there!!

I was think about you the other day when I was starting this trip report. How are you? How are all the kids? And your DH? How are the girls especially?

Well, hi there!!

I was think about you the other day when I was starting this trip report. How are you? How are all the kids? And your DH? How are the girls especially?

We're busy as always.....I will have to say 2009 was a very rough year for us. We didn't get to move south as we had hoped & ended up moving further north in Oregon. Moving to Salem was a good move for us.....much better services for the girls & I LOVE their pediatrician!!!! He's wonderful!!

Michayla was diagnosed on the autism spectrum & cognatively she's still around a 6-8 mths. Shyann is progressing better but still way behind. She's going to be tested for autism in the near future & we're guessing her cognative skills are about a 15-18mth old. (they'll be 3 in May)

I'll post more......on MY PTR!!!!! Make sure you check it out!!! There's a couple pics of the family.....just made the starting post today.......but once things get going on there....I'll get more photos up.

I thought you were going to DL in December??? Did that not work out???

We're busy as always.....I will have to say 2009 was a very rough year for us. We didn't get to move south as we had hoped & ended up moving further north in Oregon. Moving to Salem was a good move for us.....much better services for the girls & I LOVE their pediatrician!!!! He's wonderful!!

Michayla was diagnosed on the autism spectrum & cognatively she's still around a 6-8 mths. Shyann is progressing better but still way behind. She's going to be tested for autism in the near future & we're guessing her cognative skills are about a 15-18mth old. (they'll be 3 in May)

I'll post more......on MY PTR!!!!! Make sure you check it out!!! There's a couple pics of the family.....just made the starting post today.......but once things get going on there....I'll get more photos up.

I thought you were going to DL in December??? Did that not work out???

I am sorry to hear that 2009 wasn't great for you. But, I am glad to hear that it took an upturn.

It's good to know that you have a good pediatrician, and it sounds like he is on the ball. Knowing where the girls are will help you to better care for them.

I shall now go look for your trip report.

Our 2009 wasn't as great as it could be, first Scotty's plant where he works cut hours for a while so that put a damper on the trip. Then he injured himself at work in the beginning of November, and was off for nearly two months and during that time he had surgery so that put a huge damper on the trip and we decided to put it on hold. I am glad that we did too, it wouldn't have been as much fun as this trip will be.

Love it :rotfl:

BTW.....in one of your previous post you were talking about Garden Walk I think it was called.

The link was not there....:goodvibes

Love it :rotfl:

BTW.....in one of your previous post you were talking about Garden Walk I think it was called.

The link was not there....:goodvibes

You know I read elsewhere on the boards that they are not allowing all of your links. Maybe that is one they won't allow. Odd, isn't it?

I don't know. I tried to put it in again. We shall see if it is still there when you look again.

You know I read elsewhere on the boards that they are not allowing all of your links. Maybe that is one they won't allow. Odd, isn't it?

I don't know.

Oh okay.. maybe that is what happened then..:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter