You bet your aft we had a good time! A Wonder trip report Update 12/30 p.59-611

;) I can't help it. It is just so Love Boat.​

YAY! You should get 2. That's odd that they gave it to the other team and then gave you a hard time.

I know, right? And when she opened the cabinet it was chock full.​

Bummer about the frozen lunch! Soup was enough for him?

::yes:: We're the Sheets'. We're grazers. :rotfl: He had 2 pieces of pizza on deck before pin pong. I told him he could order room service if he wanted to as well. Plus we had tons of candy from FE gifts. :thumbsup2

You are a better mom than I. We have let the boys swim on the cruise without us, on both cruises actually. That said, I don't know that I would if they were solo. Well, actually I'd let Evan but not Eric. Which wouldn't go over well at all but it is what it is. Neither of them would want to go solo anyway and for them it was as much about the funnel vision and hot tub...as it was actual swimming. LOL!

Smart to be cautious.

If the girls were there I totally would have let him swim but without anyone he knows I couldn't do it and nor did he ask. Maybe if he wanted to I would have figured something out but he didn't want to. It was fairly choppy which meant wind anyway. Love the funnel vision too. pixiedust:

I have additions but the ipad is packed. I'll post them tomorrow. We would have flat out won if I had gone with my gut on that Toy Story question and said Taiwan. Ugh, its still bothering me :rotfl:

I didn't take a picture of the menu either. I'm terrible with menu pictures.

:thumbsup2 Perfect and feel free to go into the Mixology if you want, I can catch up.​

:woohoo: Winning! :cool1::cheer2: I love the reference to Julie McCoy too. :rotfl2:

I love winning!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Haha! Joshua is so competitive. He was cute and gave his journal to his sitter who loves to write.​

I love having lunch at Triton's! It's just so special. Better than carrying a tray around at BIBB. That said I like BBB too just it's so nice having servers bring you stuff.

Good job on the trivia! We've never played. Im sure Fran would slay them all. She knows almost everything!

Guess who had GCV 7 month booking success this morning? ME!!!! :woohoo: Our December Disney trip is official: Dec 9-15, dedicated 2 bedroom at the GCV! pixiedust:

I love having lunch at Triton's! It's just so special. Better than carrying a tray around at BIBB. That said I like BBB too just it's so nice having servers bring you stuff.

Good job on the trivia! We've never played. Im sure Fran would slay them all. She knows almost everything!

I bet Fran would like it. Its a good time. :thumbsup2

We enjoyed lunch too. It was quite and relaxing and it's beautiful restaurant too. We had only one other dinner there so it was nice to enjoy it during the daylight.​

Pity about the near frozen lunch. Looks like food at Tritons was delish otherwise.

YAY for winning prizes at trivia.

Pity about the near frozen lunch. Looks like food at Tritons was delish otherwise.

YAY for winning prizes at trivia.

The crab was frozen but his shrimp wasn't so he ate that. They were so sweet abut replacing it.

Prizes are always fun! :thumbsup2

And I have to say it again: this morning I scored our two bedroom villa at the GCV for December. :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust: I just looked again and the first night I booked is gone. It stayed available for about 15 minutes though. I can't wait to sleep past 5:30 am tomorrow.

Guess who had GCV 7 month booking success this morning? ME!!!! :woohoo: Our December Disney trip is official: Dec 9-15, dedicated 2 bedroom at the GCV! pixiedust:

Congratulations! That's great news. :dance3:

ETA. I have two sessions opened. I did try to post this one earlier; but I hit the 37 second mark and it bounced.

Congrats again.

Congratulations! That's great news. :dance3:

Thanks!!! I have been waking up every morning at 5:30 since May 1st trying to book. I was SO close yesterday morning and could hardly sleep last night. Thankfully we're flexible but this the tail end of when we could book. pixiedust:

Thanks!!! I have been waking up every morning at 5:30 since May 1st trying to book. I was SO close yesterday morning and could hardly sleep last night. Thankfully we're flexible but this the tail end of when we could book. pixiedust:

So glad you got it sorted. It's going to be an awesome trip knowing that you have the 2-bedder to come home to at the end of the day.

And I have to say it again: this morning I scored our two bedroom villa at the GCV for December. :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust: I just looked again and the first night I booked is gone. It stayed available for about 15 minutes though. I can't wait to sleep past 5:30 am tomorrow.

WooHoo! :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

So are we going to pencil in one of these days to hang out together and go on tons of rides?

All caught up!!! Your cruise looks amazing. My dh will never go on a cruise. I am thinking of booking one for dd and I for her 13th in a few years. i tried to send you a pm in reply a little while back but your box was full. I decided to rent points and stay sv at AKL. I am excited dd and dh have no idea they will be so shocked. Dh thinks we are satying at AOA or Pop. Now I just have to find some points to rent :rotfl: And YAY for you for getting the 2br at GCV!!!!!:cool1:

Yay!!!!! Will that sleep the whole group??? I know your original thought was 3 studios and then the GV

So glad you got it sorted. It's going to be an awesome trip knowing that you have the 2-bedder to come home to at the end of the day.

Thanks girl! Love the GCV. It really adds to our Disneyland time.​

WooHoo! :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

So are we going to pencil in one of these days to hang out together and go on tons of rides?

Heck yeah! :woohoo: Rides would be great. And maybe a drink!​

All caught up!!! Your cruise looks amazing. My dh will never go on a cruise. I am thinking of booking one for dd and I for her 13th in a few years. i tried to send you a pm in reply a little while back but your box was full. I decided to rent points and stay sv at AKL. I am excited dd and dh have no idea they will be so shocked. Dh thinks we are satying at AOA or Pop. Now I just have to find some points to rent :rotfl: And YAY for you for getting the 2br at GCV!!!!!:cool1:

You're going to love AKV! It's pure magic. When are you going? Are you having an issue finding someone to rent from? Need help?

I cleaned out my PM box. :goodvibes

A mommy daughter cruise will be so much fun! You've got some years to plan. I can't imagine what they'll offer by then. pixiedust:

Whoo hooo!!!

Jill in CO

Yes!!! :cool1:

Yay!!!!! Will that sleep the whole group??? I know your original thought was 3 studios and then the GV

Yes! We were looking at 2 studios or a one bedroom and a studio combo but the best deal is the 2 bedroom. The GV was only because that's all that was showing open and the last desired choice and the most costly by far. They'll be 4-5 of us and 3-4 of our friends. A 2 bedroom is perfect! pixiedust: I'm elated! I snap chatted my friend the reservation. I wish she'd wake up (I know, I know) so we can chat! :hyper:

Very nice news to hear that you were able to get the 2 bedroom at the GCV for your December trip. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about the frozen food and it was good that it was resolved. Nice job on the trivia.

Very nice news to hear that you were able to get the 2 bedroom at the GCV for your December trip. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about the frozen food and it was good that it was resolved. Nice job on the trivia.

Thanks. Trivia is always a good time. We really enjoy it at the DVC pool parties.

It was a chilled seafood plate but we thought chilled meant old not frozen. :lmao: They were so sweet about it. The service on the ships is stellar. It's like the park service on steroids. :thumbsup2

We had Mixology with Jesus on 4/28. Isn't he great!? I loved his stories and his "spangish".:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!