You be the judge

Which hotel would you rather stay in

• Residence Inn Sea World

• Hilton Garden Inn by Sea World

• Enclave Suites on International Drive and Carrier Rd.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Ok Last month I was obsessed with going on the Western Inaugural cruise. This week its finding the right hotel for the right price. So heres what I'm asking. You be the judge, not only will your vote matter but your input and your past experience is more important. We are going to FL. in July basically to visit grandma who lives about 2 miles from Sea World. We want a nice hotel for a nice price near Sea World, so we'll be close to her for visiting.
I have my choices down to 3 hotels.

The Residence Inn Sea World...$89 a night for a one bedroom suite with full kitchen.

The Hilton Garden Inn...$69 a night for a standard hotel room.

The Enclave suites on International Drive and Carrier Road...$89 a night for a deluxe studio suite with full kitchen, 3 pools, one pool open 24 hours.

I am more interested in the hotel being NICE than the full kitchen. So give me your honest opinion. Which would you prefer and have you stayed there before.

Thanks
Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter