You are only allowed one dinner at any park, what would it be?

bedogged said:
I would say, in the parks, Brown Derby. They have one of the best filets.

We ate there last Friday and in our 8 day trip it was the worst place we ate. My pork chop was raw in the middle and because we had already wasted 1 1/2 hours there, I just said "forget it." Everyone agreed in our party of 6 that it just wasn't in the same league as our other 2 credit restaurants. The server was very nice but very slow. We wasted almost 2 hours of park time by the time we walked out. It just wasn't good.

based on our last trip:

Character: Garden Grill or Tusker House
Non character: LTT

My favorite in MK is LLT, although I'd try BOG for sure. I love the food at LTT.
My favorite in Epcot is Garden Grill. We LOVE the character interaction there and we LOVE the food.
My favorite in AK is Tusker House, but its really the only TS we've eaten at there other than the Rainforest Cafe. I do love the buffet and characters there though.
I really loved the buffet at HW&V as well, my son loved the characters but I thought the food was delicious.

My favorite (and hardly ever can get ressie there!) is LeCellier in Canada/Epcot. We have never had a bad meal there, and especially love the spinach baked cheese appetizer thing served at dinner! YUM!

In the parks? Le Cellier, I've always had great food there. Love the filet, the pretzel bread, yummm.

Outside of the parks? I like Kona. Again, consistently good food.

Le Cellier is always on our list :thumbsup2 when visiting WDW. You have to make your reservations as soon as possible; I believe it's 180 days out...

I would have to go to Le Cellier. Love the filet and the pretzel bread!

I would say, in the parks, Brown Derby. They have one of the best filets.

Le Cellier in Epcot would be my first choice. Filet and pretzel bread.
Hollywood Brown Derby at DHS would be second. Filet and Cobb Salad are great.
And, just to round out the other two parks, Iwould like to try BoG at MK, and would eat at RFC outside AK.

I really liked dining in the castle, but I wouldn't choose the food there. So I will go with the Hollywood Brown Derby. The menu always has great options. Although based on ehagerty's photo reviews Monsieur Paul's looks fantastic.

If I could only have one meal I would choose to eat in Cinderella Castle. Not because of the food but because of the castle. We did enjoy BoG a couple weeks ago and the food was good. And in a castle! Lol. But for food I would choose Via Napoli. It is our must do every time!

In the parks ... LeCellier .. only if I could go when they weren't busy. Their food is very good, but the tables are way too close together and it's very noisy.

otherwise, I'd pick LTT at lunchtime.

Wow...great thought provoking question.

Off the top of my head I would go with Le Cellier b\c I love the steaks and cheese soup.

If not there, then Cinderella's Royal Table. Always enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

In the parks ... LeCellier .. only if I could go when they weren't busy. Their food is very good, but the tables are way too close together and it's very noisy.

otherwise, I'd pick LTT at lunchtime.

I agree with both of these! :goodvibes

IN the parks? I would have said Bistro de Paris for years, but Marrakesh is fun with the belly dancers and the food is unusual for a theme park. I think I really like it because its always got people without being incredibly packed and loud.

On WDW property? V&A hands down. Chef's table/Victoria's Room/Main Room, all delicious.

CS: Tangerine Cafe/Earl of Sandwich (its a tie, I love them both!)

DW choice Cinderellas Royal Table it is the one she wants to go to the next time we are there. Me :hmghost: DW :tinker: OH yeah her fave color is purple that explains my color choice.

in the park.... Brown Derby especially for Lunch with an Imagineer. The menu selections are limited but you get all courses. The soup is always outstanding. I even found the squash soup scrumptious and I hate squash. The Imagineers are awesome and we learned alot from them.

otherwise ask the waiter for his/her reccomendation. (I have never had them recommend the pork chops)

As someone who finds herself more and more frequently eschewing the traditional table-service experience in favor of a dinner of various shared appetizers in a lounge, I guess my dinner of choice in-park would be Tutto Gusto. Their small bites may be ridiculously expensive (like all Patina Group restaurants are), but I've liked everything I've had there.

I'm hoping the new tapas restaurant in the Morocco pavilion will be similar in style. I'm looking forward to trying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!