You are not going to believe these 3 things AARRHHGG Update 1/19/06

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
1. We are staying at BCV this Dec for the first time and I am not going to ask what is "the best" studio/view to ask for. :flower:

2. Today I called to get a 2 BR standard view at BWV for next end of April/beginning of May and got it!
I was on the phone with MS and got the first 4 nights. He was about to waitlist me for the last night and it became available!
We were both shocked to say the least. :cool1:

3. We are staying at BWV next spring for the first time and I am not going to ask what is "the best" 2 bedroom/view to ask for. :flower:

1/19/06 Update:

Hmmm. I just happened to check out our point status on the member's website and it seems that they have us down for preferred view and charged us the additional 24 points for it. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Book one thing and get another?

I remember the conversation with the CM about how he thought it would be impossible to get a Std view at 7 months and then it miraciously opened up.
He told me the correct number of points (believe me, I do know totals when making a reservation) and I booked it.

When we received our confirmation papers, I only checked the dates, not the view/points. Do I have any chance of getting those 24 points back? I know a waitlist would be impossible now. sniff sniff....... :rolleyes:

Muushka said:
1. We are staying at BCV this Dec for the first time and I am not going to ask what is "the best" studio/view to ask for. :flower:

2. Today I called to get a 2 BR standard view at BWV for next end of April/beginning of May and got it!
I was on the phone with MS and got the first 4 nights. He was about to waitlist me for the last night and it became available!
We were both shocked to say the least. :cool1:

3. We are staying at BWV next spring for the first time and I am not going to ask what is "the best" 2 bedroom/view to ask for. :flower:
No need to ask - there isn't one, LOL! We've stayed in 2 bedroom standard view rooms at the BWV several times. Not a bad room/view in the bunch.

Congrats on getting the SV!

Have fun!

Thanks all :earsgirl: We look forward to staying at a new (to us) resort.
We figured we better get it done now before booking at non-home resort is more difficult.

bumping for advice on 1/19 aaarrrggghhhhh update

Sorry about your luck.....Maybe if you would have caught it sooner the person in MS may have remembered and been able to help you. I would be frustrated if i were you--but also be relieved that I was getting to stay where I wanted. That is one plus now of being able to see our ressies online instead of waiting for the confirmation letter to arrive. This has not ever happened to me but I am sure with the multitude of ressies MS makes that this does happen. Good luck with MS.
Paula

Thanks Paula. And yes, I am grateful that we even have reservations!

MS is working on it now......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter