YoHo, YoHo, A Mother's Day Trip to the Mouse!

Welcome home!!! Did ya'll ever make it to MK that last day? We did, but not for long...stupid rain ruined ALL my plans!! I left my phone in the cabin that day, had your number, but not my phone. The rain even ruined my plans to meet Dana too!! I was BUMMED!!!! I did meet one lady from Ohio, we kept running into them EVERYWHERE!!!! It was funny. I'm gonna start my TR probably this weekend....I got some good pics, mine will be quick. Nice to know you had a good time. Dana did say her cake turned out GREAT!!! They were wet, but having a good time!! :) Look forward to your TR!

Welcome back!!!

Glad you made it back in 1 piece without any of the kids floating away in the rains.

Poor Manny, sorry he's so sick, but I'm glad the rest of you got to enjoy the rest of the trip. Can't wait for reports!!!

I'm so sorry I didn't get a report up last night!!! You know that day after disney feeling!!! And today i'm actually unpacking and trying to get things straightened up! I am feeling better today, but I do have to go back to work tonight, so I don't know if i'll get the first day up today or not. Possibly before I go in, not sure, I promise I will try!

And as for floating away in the rains, it wasn't bad until the last couple of days we were there, and the rains were not too heavy , so ponchos were enough. I feel bad for the crew that just checked in this week though, they're looking at rain all week.
We had temps in the low 90s, it was hot, but awesome!!!!!!!

So I promise to have an update soon, and i'll post the link to the TR.

I did just upload almost all of the first day pics though. WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PICTURES, I WENT CRAZY:woohoo:

I can not wait!!! So excited I want to hear about everything.....

Yeah its tuff coming home after a Disney Vacation...I actually shed tears when the ME bus picks us up....again right before we board the plane home....and again the first morning I wake up and realise I am back to the grind.....

I am thinking..maybe we need to move....to .......Orlando of coarse...:rotfl:

I just started my TR on the TRs board. It's called " Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World"

I tried to copy the link, but it's not coming up. So I'll fool around with it later!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter