Yogurt and healthy snacks

PR-DISNEY

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if they have seen greek yogurt or peanut butter with apple slices at any of the parks? I know they have fruit but just wondered about the yogurt.:)

The only yogurt I've ever seen is Light Yoplait, usually in strawberry or strawberry-banana flavor.

Thanks Picturejumpr. My DH is hoping to find some greek yogurt at the parks for less sugar and more protein snack because he has had stomach bypass. I am sure he will find plenty of protein to eat was just looking for some light stuff to eat as a snack.:)

Protein snacks are hard to come by!

Justins Nut Butter makes single serving pouches of their peanut and almond butters, both sweetened and not. They're easy to bring along and great to squeeze onto apples/carrots/directly into your mouth...

Jif peanut butter makes individual serving size containers that you can pack at home and bring with you into the parks. I usually pack a few for my mom for flights/long car trips so her sugar levels don't get low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter