1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Yoga DVD?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by lindalinda, Mar 14, 2006.

1. lindalinda

lindalinda <font color=red>Pull off the mattress and throw it

I am thinking of trying Yoga again. I did it about 10 years ago and liked it, but i really cant afford taking a class right now. Does anyone know a really good DVD thats not too hard to do by yourself? TIA :hippie:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaf7878

kaf7878 Disney Addict!

I highly recommend Kathy Smith's Yoga DVDs! She has 3: beginner, intermediate and advanced. I have been doing classes for years so I do the advanced now. They are all good though and Rod Styker (big yogi!) leads along with her.

4. saturday97

saturday97 <font color=blue>Illegally Blonde<br><font color=d

I like Gaiam's Yoga for Weight Loss (with Susanne Deason). She is easy to follow and it's a good routine.

5. donac

donac <font color=black>BL6 Black Team Captain<br><font

I also like Gaiam but I like Rodney Yee. His AM yoga is very calming and a great way to start the day. I also like his yoga with Mariel Hemingway. It gives a nice workout.

6. jillyjoey

jillyjoey DIS Veteran

Can't believe I am actually going to recommend this because normally I {strongly dislike} Denise Austin -- her videos are usually pretty hard and I'm not one for her bubbly personality. Anyhow, try PowerYoga/Power Pilates. It is a 20 minute yoga and or 20 minute pilates (with weights) DVD. The yoga surprisingly felt really good. Awesome way to start the day.