Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Three... C 32, P 39 - The End...Or Is It?

I can't even begin to imagine how many chapters MNSSHP is going to be if that was a full chapter on you getting ready! ;)

I really can't wait to hear more about your evening!! :banana:

TK was so the opposite of calm about this.

TK?
The OPPOSITE of calm when it comes to the weather for MNSSHP?
C'mon now.
;)

If we were out, walking around in the parks, and he was in his stroller, he was out like a light!

It's genetic. He gets it from his Auntie Tink. Whenever we go anywhere in the car and I'm not driving, I fall asleep.

DH's costume took FOREVER.

MEN.

It was like waiting for Britney Spears to regain some modicum of diginity. NoOopsIDidItAgain.

So, wait, he's STILL not dressed then?

And forever was approximately an hour and a half.

I don't think it took me that long to get ready for prom.

So suffice it to say, my dress, is the last thing that goes on. (Let's keep it clean, shall we...there was a toddler present, folks.;) )

Hehehe.

A barrage of compliments so wonderful, that I fairly glowed with pride. Most of them are for my husband, I'll admit. But there were a fair few who actually complimented me. What a pretty dress I had, how nicely I looked. I won't lie. It's a rush. It's the rush that reminds me of theater, and acting, and the way you feel right before opening night.

Well that's because you looked darn good! And I might not have seen you in person but you know that I know that y'all looked good.

I think it's too funny that it took him longer than anyone else to get ready.

I know exactly what you mean about enjoying the attention when your in costume. Last year I was having a ball walking around in costume for MNSSHP. It was so much fun seeing people's reactions.

Can't wait to hear about the party, and how your feet did in those heels!

I can't even begin to imagine how many chapters MNSSHP is going to be if that was a full chapter on you getting ready! ;)

I really can't wait to hear more about your evening!! :banana:

You know truthfully, I think it'll be at least two more, if not three. It was Just.
That.
Good.

Do we get to see a headless pic of all of you dressed up? Pretty please? :flower3:

I think I could be persuaded to throw one in.

Who's got the rum? ;)

Finally! The party!

:lmao:

TK?
It's genetic. He gets it from his Auntie Tink. Whenever we go anywhere in the car and I'm not driving, I fall asleep.

Now you tell me! ;)

I don't think it took me that long to get ready for prom.

:lmao:

Well that's because you looked darn good! And I might not have seen you in person but you know that I know that y'all looked good.

Thanks!

I think it's too funny that it took him longer than anyone else to get ready.

Poor DH. It's quite the reputation he's gaining here on the DIS boards. :lmao:

Can't wait to hear about the party, and how your feet did in those heels!

So far, you're the only one that remembers the heels.

I could write a whole chapter just about that.

But I won't. That's cruel.;)

Sweet PETE! God bless ya'. We are a chattery bunch! ;)

Oh, I know what you mean about cranky! I'm glad you've both gotten to a decision you're happy with!

WOW!

I mean, WOW! I hope you liked it. :goodvibes

We are! Never were truer words spoken.

Well, except TK loves Jack Sparrow. Those are some pretty true words right there.

I enjoyed it very much. I love all the chatter. I am very shy even on line so I am trying to be more outgoing but I do read all of the chatter. Now my next ptr to catch up on is Tink's.

I enjoyed it very much. I love all the chatter. I am very shy even on line so I am trying to be more outgoing but I do read all of the chatter. Now my next ptr to catch up on is Tink's.

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And if you like mine, you'll definitely love Tink's. She's got all sorts of funny in her ptr. :thumbsup2

image097-1.jpg

No comments on the backdrop, savvy?

I've already revealed too much. ;)

That is just a beautiful dress. Just beautiful!! I can see why you can't move your arms well though. ;)

Your costumes look great---headless even!!!! ;o) Can't wait for more!

The costumes look wonderful, headless and all. I always knew Elizabeth should have ended up with Captain Jack.;)

Jump on in! The water's fine! And I promise, we don't bite.

Much.

And if you like mine, you'll definitely love Tink's. She's got all sorts of funny in her ptr. :thumbsup2

She's biased. ;) We're the type of friends who could find a mote of dust funny if looked at in a certain light. LOL

A headless TK and DH shot.
All is right in Tink's world. And World.

The "Dark" side of me totally wants to Photoshop someone else's heads on your bodies though. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter