Yikes! A really old guy in the college program?

Leader of the Club

My Disney Princess only wears BLACK!
Hey All,

My husband has been accepted into the college program and will be arriving August 24th. Here is the catch--he is a really old guy--well, at least old to a lot of you guys. He is a full-time college student, retired from the military. but I tease him all the time about being a 16 year old in an old man's body.

So, do you all know of any other older students going to the CP this fall?

None this fall, but there were some in both of the CPs that I did...I'm sure he'll have a great time :)

I just came down to start my time here on the college program and there are two "old" people. The man is VERY nice and funny, so he fits in great, and the other woman seems very nice but a lot quieter. So he will have a great time and im sure will be more than welcome!

He probably won't be the only one. I was a CP Spring of 04 and my first room mate (she eventually decided to go home because she was homesick) was 40-something and had a daughter only one year younger than me. CP come in all varieties so I doubt he'll be alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter