Yet another GAC question

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by Belle102498, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Belle102498

Belle102498 Mouseketeer

Ok guys...here's yet another GAC question for you. My husband is blind, and I have MS. We have different needs for our rides. I was wondering if we each need a GAC card, or if the CM's can combine our "requirements/needs" onto one GAC. Another question for ya: We will be staying at BWV and will be going to EPCOT as our first park. We will naturally be entering through World Showcase. Is there a location back there somewhere that we can get a GAC, or do we have to walk to the front of the park for it? Thanks so much!:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. buffettgirl

buffettgirl The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet.

you each need your own GAC. The GAC is for one person. :)

4. Belle102498

Belle102498 Mouseketeer

Thanks for your quick response! :thumbsup2

5. SueM in MN

SueM in MN combining the teacups with a roller coaster Moderator

If you will always be together, they may give one GAC that fits the needs of both of you. That can sometimes be easier than shoeing 2 GACs with different needs to the CM. There will be times when both sets of needs may not be able to be met - like if he needs front row and you need the back for wheelchair access.

If you will ever be separated, then you would each need a GAC in your own name as was already posted.

You can get a GAC at the entrance to the World Showcase from the Boatdwslk area resorts. No need to enter the park.

6. Belle102498

Belle102498 Mouseketeer

Thanks for this information. We won't be together always as we are going with my ENTIRE family for this trip...So it looks like 2 cards would be the way to go for us :)