yet another free dining question from a newb

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by spritlespritle, Feb 7, 2009.

1. spritlespritle

spritlespritle Earning My Ears

is the free dining offer that i keep reading about a pin or a code? we have a planned visit this summer and are considering bounce back if free dining is available. but since pins seem to be unpredicatable, i was wondering if free dining was a code option? thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandisw

Sandisw Moderator Moderator

The only way to apply for free dining right now is through a special pin code sent to individuals.

IMO, if they are offering it this way and extending 4/3 to cover summer travel through 8/15, the free dining option for the general public will be offered at some point in the near future--my prediction is that it will start around 8/16 when the 4/3 summer deal runs out.

4. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

It's a PIN code that select people have gotten via e-mail. You can always call Disney and ask them. I did, and no PIN for me... :sad2:

5. Eeyore's-tail-tack

Eeyore's-tail-tack Mouseketeer

The bounceback would be for next year. Not this year.

6. ahurbanek

ahurbanek Earning My Ears

Hello! We are new to DVC as well - joined in June 2008. Can you tell me what a free dining pin is, if we are able to use them when making our DVC reservations and what a bounceback is?

Thanks!
    Ashely