yet another free dining question from a newb

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by spritlespritle, Feb 7, 2009.

1. spritlespritle

spritlespritle Earning My Ears

is the free dining offer that i keep reading about a pin or a code? we have a planned visit this summer and are considering bounce back if free dining is available. but since pins seem to be unpredicatable, i was wondering if free dining was a code option? thanks!

2. Sandisw

Sandisw Moderator Moderator

The only way to apply for free dining right now is through a special pin code sent to individuals.

IMO, if they are offering it this way and extending 4/3 to cover summer travel through 8/15, the free dining option for the general public will be offered at some point in the near future--my prediction is that it will start around 8/16 when the 4/3 summer deal runs out.

3. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

It's a PIN code that select people have gotten via e-mail. You can always call Disney and ask them. I did, and no PIN for me... :sad2:

4. Eeyore's-tail-tack

Eeyore's-tail-tack Mouseketeer

The bounceback would be for next year. Not this year.

5. ahurbanek

ahurbanek Earning My Ears

Hello! We are new to DVC as well - joined in June 2008. Can you tell me what a free dining pin is, if we are able to use them when making our DVC reservations and what a bounceback is?

Thanks!
    Ashely