Yet another car rental/getting to Port of Miami question

AmyBiff

See, it's a medical condition!
Okey dokey... feeling kinda dumb here. I rented from Budget and am returning to their Port of Miami location which does not have a shuttle to the port. My plan is to take a taxi to the port. My question is, do I arrange for a cab in advance or are they readily available when I drop the car off? :confused3 I tried calling the location directly a few times to ask but I got transferred to Budget's main line when no one answered.

Thanks!:)

We have the same plan for our cruise in September, I would also love to know the recommendation for this! TIA :)

I have not sailed out of Miami, but I have used a taxi from the budget rental in PC. We called a taxi, and one was there within 5 minutes. Actually the taxi we rode in was not the one we called. It seemed taxis just kinda hit up the rental car places figuring people would need one. The taxi we called was there within 10 minutes. I don't think it is really anything you have to book in advance.

May I suggest you try Alamo, National, Dollar, Thifty (at airport) or Hertz? They all have shuttles I believe.:goodvibes

Thank you, I looked into those and they're rates are so much higher. I'll keep looking though, because you never know when the prices may drop. That would be great to rent with one that had a shuttle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter